» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

16 12
发新话题
打印

[资源分享] 刚刚泄露的土星未发售游戏"Armed",求激骚:)

引用:
Dump Style:                                Redump.org
Dump Drive:                                Plextor Premium II

Dumped By:                                A Murder of Crows (amurderofcrows@gmail.com)
Assisted By:                        F1ReB4LL (of Redump.org)
Originally Found by:        Don Russell
Owner during dump:                Drew Kerns

Media Scan Source:                https://www.unseen64.net/2008/05/02/armed-psxsaturn-cancelled/
Additional Video:                https://youtu.be/o2q65Q8b5go?t=2m42s
Magazine PDF:                        https://archive.org/stream/Video_Games_The_Ultimate_Gaming_Magazine_Issue_89_June_1996#page/n45/mode/2up

Burn Notes
        Image is in CCD Format, compatible with Rhea/Phoebe devices out of the box. Burning can be done using Nero, Alochol, or CloneCD for best compatibility. A CUE file is also included for use with other burning programs.  Remember to burn on good media, and slowly, for best preservation of your Saturn laser.

Dump Notes:
        Disc has notable data holes/damage, as seen in the photographs included. This damage has been confirmed to only
        effect the audio portion of the disc. The executable and other data assets are confirmed to be intact.

We are looking to rebuild the damaged audio section or redump this prototype from a 100% readable source.  If
        you happen to have an original prototype of this that is undamaged, or the audio tracks from a different version of the game, please contact A Murder of Crows.

Notes from Don Russell
        Hello my name is Don Russell.

I am a video game lover, player, and collector, and have been around Video Games ever since age of 2 in 1974. My uncle worked at Atari. I also happen to be deaf.

One day in fall 2009, I saw an ad on Craigslist advertised a Sega Saturn with 100 games. I replied to that ad and the lady who placed it contacted me to let me know it was still available.

I went to her house and saw that the games were all prototypes or betas for the Sega Saturn. It turned out that the lady's brother was a quality assurance guy at SEGA of America.

So I handed her the cash and left quickly with the stuff.

I wanted to preserve and archive them with [A Murder of Crows] years ago. But damn my health issues (diabetes, kidney dialysis, high blood pressure, high cholestrol, charcot in my left foot and impaired vision took a big toll on me, which delayed the proper dumping of the games.

[A Murder of Crows] is archiving and preserving them in the Redump.org process, as best as he can, when he has the time to do them. This was the first of those dumps, "Armed"/"Aftermath".

Once the dumps have been completed, I will be selling or trading the remaining original discs. [A Murder of Crows] will upload the disc images so the History can be preserved and archived and everyone can ENJOY them!!!!

You can find me on Facebook and message me or text me if you want to buy or trade for the discs.

Long Live Sega Saturn!!!!
ttp://pan.baidu.com/s/1bUqn18 密码:sn8p
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

本帖最近评分记录
  • casaba22 激骚 +1 拍拍肩膀 2017-10-17 22:47
  • fctg 激骚 +1 恭喜发财 2017-10-17 21:58
  • wangice 激骚 +3 最骚 Rated by wap 2017-10-17 21:00
  • 消失在宇宙 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap 2017-10-17 17:52
  • SONIC3D 激骚 +3 感谢分享 2017-10-17 17:10

posted by wap, platform: iPad
稀罕物啊!
好极了