[掌机] cubic ninja!

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
一小时内全淘宝日亚全部扫光!
233,付50给js刷机算了……

破解了?

破解的作者公布了漏洞游戏

我覺得沒必要買,當然如果是純爲了自製軟件例外。作者好像有說不會支持rom。
To release or not to release
Generally speaking, the thing that’s been stopping me (and others) from releasing working exploits has been the fact that they might be used for piracy. Fortunately, that should not be a factor in this case, as by its very nature, ssspwn can not by itself allow piracy. That’s right, it’s the sweet spot that gives us just enough to get awesome homebrew code running in arm11 user mode, but not enough to break the system bad enough to let anyone do whatever the hell they want. As such, I personally have no qualms with releasing the exploit into the wild.

。。这图片下面的两个游戏是什么来的?
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

国外哪个破解者会说我做破解为了玩盗版ROM 。不然早就被抓了。看下神奇小子吧
IOS的越狱的初衷都不是为了玩盗版(除了盘古)

我买了一张

引用:
原帖由 @ky-ex  于 2014-11-18 16:08 发表
我覺得沒必要買,當然如果是純爲了自製軟件例外。作者好像有說不會支持rom。
To release or not to release
Generally speaking, the thing that’s been stopping me (and others) from releasing working exploits has been the fact that they might be used for piracy. Fortunately, that should not be a factor in this case, as by its very nature, ssspwn can not by itself allow piracy. That’s right, it’s the sweet spot that gives us just enough to get awesome homebrew code running in arm11 user mode, but not enough to break the system bad enough to let anyone do whatever the hell they want. As such, I personally have no qualms with releasing the exploit into the wild.
门都帮你开了你还不会偷?

一切就绪……planA+B

是不是这个事只对应非4.5的机子?我4.5的机子是不是用gw和以前一样?

刷好了游戏还要么?

我觉得有漏洞的游戏应该不会只有一款的,不知道能不能破锁区,要是能破就入台日版N3ds.

引用:
原帖由 paulj 于 2014-11-20 09:56 发表
我买了一张
大哥你好像卖贵了,刚搜到一个美版238元多少的,邮费15

引用:
原帖由 一叶知秋 于 2014-11-21 14:05 发表

大哥你好像卖贵了,刚搜到一个美版238元多少的,邮费15
美版便宜,日版贵。日版机子只能买日版啊……

posted by wap, platform: MAC OS X
http://smealum.net/ninjhax/
破解出了