期待有朝一日remake

引用:
原帖由 kyowzq7 于 2011-6-28 13:38 发表
還有SS的白髮魔女和天外魔境啊,都是神作
天外魔镜差远了
白发魔女也不算大作
英雄传说系列就是二线RPG

关于飞龙RPG的源代码:

Team leader Yukio Futatsugi has also confirmed that the original source code for the game has been lost, adding further weight to the unlikelihood of a port. There is now a demand from fans for the source code to be recovered.

1UP: OK, thank you for sharing that with us. I'm glad to get clarification on this subject, as I want people to know how hard video game development can be. I wish it were possible for people to play Panzer Dragoon Saga, since so few people got to experience it.

YF: I think it would be difficult for Azel to see a port. There are reasons for it, but the specifics should remain secret. We had to squeeze everything out of the Saturn in order to make Saga, so porting it would be very difficult. You know the Sega Ages port of Panzer Dragoon to PS2? We thought it would be easy to just emulate on PS2, but it took a lot longer than we budgeted and it was a huge effort. And in Panzer Dragoon Orta, the port that was unlockable in the game was the PC version, because it was too much work to port the original code. So, I'm I can't say for sure, but it would be very unlikely that Saga is ever ported to another console.

[Futatsugi then told us the politics behind Saga's disappearance, which we can't reveal, but the gist of it has to do with the original code having been lost, making a port -- in case you're wondering -- all but unlikely.]

引用:
原帖由 FantasyJim 于 2011-9-27 13:12 发表

再加个《天外魔境第四默示录》吧
no
这游戏和前三个不是一个档次

引用:
原帖由 ドラゴンマスタ- 于 2011-9-27 19:35 发表
当年先看杂志介绍,总纳闷这游戏怎么以RPG形式游戏,如何玩

结果一到手,就放不下了
嗯,战斗系统太赞了
玩起来不输给STG

引用:
原帖由 ドラゴンマスタ- 于 2011-9-28 01:00 发表

越到后面越爱不释手

打到后面主角下龙在山洞隧道里乘那种史前机械的时候,又是另外一种感觉

唉,美不胜收啊这游戏

而且全程给你一种与内心对话的感觉

而非纯粹阴暗感

可惜没人去重制它。。。。。 ...
源代码丢失了,所以要重制代价太大

还有个原因就是这游戏即使remake了销量也不会高
从商业价值来看意义不大

天外魔境和寡绝对不是因为曲高
前几作的和风,不可能会让大批中国玩家喜欢上
至于SS上的第四默示录,当年玩了几小时,实在坚持不下来,从很多细节可以看出,它绝对算不上一流RPG
虽然那些细节我可能不记得了,但是我永远不会忘记我对这个游戏的总体印象
OP动画是很美,但一开始游戏就感觉做得有些粗糙了,比Lunar系列都不如,还怎么去跟PS上那些RPG大作相比
之所以有部分SS玩家把他奉为经典,实在是因为SS上好的RPG太少

[ 本帖最后由 tzenix 于 2011-9-29 11:18 编辑 ]

另外,我非常同意SS和PS还是最适合做2D游戏的看法
这两台机器的机能,必然能很出很精美的2D,而且是那种多年后重温都觉得很精致的2D
但做3D,就显得力不从心了(甚至连PS2做3D都有点吃力),这就是为什么当年VR战士、FF7的画面公布后我就开始抵触的原因,我拒绝承认那样画面粗糙的3D游戏

引用:
原帖由 zhaolinjia 于 2011-9-29 11:20 发表
posted by wap, platform: iPhone

Panzer Dragoon Zwei和Panzer Dragoon Saga有什么区别呢?是不是就是这一作的美版?
Zwei是STG第二作
Saga是Panzer Dragoon RPG AZEL的美版名字

现在再去玩这个的话,画面会惨不忍睹的
除非模拟器能优化下

发新话题

官方公众号及微博