飞龙的气质和旺达有几分相似,苍凉,悲壮。喜欢这种感觉。

虽然我也有DC但是第一次听说这个游戏。

飞龙RPG没玩过,因为不喜欢RPG...但飞龙2给我的震撼至今难以忘怀。。 连每关的BOSS都是那么悲壮。

引用:
原帖由 田中健一 于 2011-9-26 17:15 发表
虽然我也有DC但是第一次听说这个游戏。
SS和XBOX上的........

关于飞龙RPG的源代码:

Team leader Yukio Futatsugi has also confirmed that the original source code for the game has been lost, adding further weight to the unlikelihood of a port. There is now a demand from fans for the source code to be recovered.

1UP: OK, thank you for sharing that with us. I'm glad to get clarification on this subject, as I want people to know how hard video game development can be. I wish it were possible for people to play Panzer Dragoon Saga, since so few people got to experience it.

YF: I think it would be difficult for Azel to see a port. There are reasons for it, but the specifics should remain secret. We had to squeeze everything out of the Saturn in order to make Saga, so porting it would be very difficult. You know the Sega Ages port of Panzer Dragoon to PS2? We thought it would be easy to just emulate on PS2, but it took a lot longer than we budgeted and it was a huge effort. And in Panzer Dragoon Orta, the port that was unlockable in the game was the PC version, because it was too much work to port the original code. So, I'm I can't say for sure, but it would be very unlikely that Saga is ever ported to another console.

[Futatsugi then told us the politics behind Saga's disappearance, which we can't reveal, but the gist of it has to do with the original code having been lost, making a port -- in case you're wondering -- all but unlikely.]

深表赞同+1,露娜也感动了我。还有光明系列,主视角的哪个也不错。

引用:
原帖由 tzenix 于 2011-9-26 20:49 发表
1UP: OK, thank you for sharing that with us. I'm glad to get clarification on this subject, as I want people to know how hard video game development can be. I wish it were possible for people to play  ...
这个不是专门出来刺激人的吗?

四张盘当时要买的话就算是D的也得100啊,有几个买的其的

发新话题

官方公众号及微博