» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[其他] GT5的新官方方向盘( 山内点头确认)

还好没买G27,如果新的方向盘也带离合器,刚入手G27的绝壁后悔。

GT planet 上已經說了方向盤, 撥杆,腳踏板(離合,油門,刹車)是單獨購置的。 價錢大概在500美元左右,聖誕期間推出,而且從新的更新老看,有很大可能PD和邏輯已經沒有新的合約了,所以有可能G25,G27永遠都不能全功能支持 GT5 了

He mentioned he would like a new steering unit soon, which if you think about, could hint at an already-in-production unit. Meaning the new unit could be officially announced along with details in the coming week or two. Strategically, it could be a good idea to release it during Christmas, since many people, me included, are planning on purchasing a copy of GT5 this Christmas, many of who (me included once again) are planning on combining the purchase with another device such as a steering unit or/and a Playstation 3.

The new wheel could be the Thrustmaster T500 RS, as pointed out by Gaiajohan. No details have been announced on this steering wheel, it just appeared in the Controllers Menu after the v1.02 update. Googling the wheel's name will only bring you to a thread on GT Planet created by others who noticed the steering wheel first.

It has a GT logo in the center, which should mean its dedicated to GT5, unless this is a sketch image used by PD.
If this is indeed the new official steering wheel, maybe PD closed their Logitech Deal and moved to Thrustmaster, which may seem odd, but explains why Logitech G25 & G27 are having problems with this game and still aren't fully supported.

There really isn't much else to see on the T500 RS, other than its huge flappy shifters (good for rally, no? ).

However, Kazunori Yamauchi 'tweeted' about the T500RS, saying "T500RS has great potential. I can not wait to launch the device."
(Posted in Japanese, translated to English here, credit to matteolevel for letting me know). It is unclear into which price category the T500 RS will fall, but as I mentioned above, there is no shifter attached, meaning it has a separate shifter, usually an H-shifter (making it a competitor of the G25/G27/Fanatec).

发新话题

官方公众号及微博