» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

21 12
发新话题
打印

[英超] 我联球迷来,我就问一个问题,如果老头子和鲁尼2选一,一个一定要走,你们要哪个?

引用:
原帖由 水星的爱 于 2010-10-20 11:09 发表

放眼英超,你给我找一个肯来我联的看看?没有球员能实现我联的风格,尤其是我联中场长期不给力的情况下。这就是我的观点。
确实没有球员能实现鲁尼的风格,鲁尼不可复制。

引用:
原帖由 水星的爱 于 2010-10-20 11:15 发表

这你就是乱说了,我说的是鲁尼能够实现曼联的风格,你要说成曼联的风格等于鲁尼的风格,这不是强词夺理么?
我说的是曼联的风格是爵爷打造的,你说成球是靠球员上场踢的不是老头去踢出来的,没鲁尼我联就打不出风格了,不妨让大伙儿评评谁强词夺理点。

贴个官网对爵爷的采访作为最后回复,爱谁谁

Sir Alex Ferguson spoke exclusively to MUTV on Tuesday to clarify the situation regarding Wayne Rooney, following days of intense speculation about the United striker’s future.
  阿历克斯.弗格森爵士周二接受了曼联电视台的独家专访,对关于韦恩鲁尼的状况做出了一些说明和澄清,而这些天曼联射手的未来已经引起了大家的疯狂猜测

After all we’ve heard and read, it would be interesting to hear your point of view. Let’s start with where it all began and the question of was Wayne injured?
  大家听到和看到了很多,我们都很有兴趣知道您的观点,那就让我们从韦恩受伤的问题开始吧?

Yes, he was injured. We sent him for a scan and while he was able to train, he was still carrying traces of his injury. Why he was saying he wasn’t injured, you can only guess yourself. It’s disappointing. When it came to the Sunderland game, I felt I would leave him out and give him a complete break so he could be fit for England. I thought if he went and played for England, at Wembley, we would get his form back. That was my intention, that was my idea, to galvanise him. Take a break from the games, get the training done, get his fitness back. Get rid of the traces of the ankle injury away and play for England. So why he’s come out and said that, I’ve no idea.
  是的,他受伤了。当他可以训练时我们给他做了一个扫描,他当时旧伤还未复原。他为什么说没受伤呢,你们只能自己猜了。我们挑战桑德兰时,我觉得应该不让他出场而给他一个彻底的休息,这样他就可以复出为英格兰效力,我想,如果他能赶上并且在温布利为国家队上场,他的状态就可以回来。这就是我的意图,我的想法,通过这种方法激励他。以比赛和训练的方式摆脱踝关节伤病的困扰。为什么他上场了而且那样说,我不知道。

Have you fallen out?
  你们争吵了吗?

We’ve never had any argument, not a bit. I think you have to understand the mechanics of these situations when people want to leave the club. It’s an easy one to say he’s fallen out with the manager, a very easy one to say. I think there are traces of that too.
  我们从来没有过任何争吵,一点都没有。我觉得你必须理解当一个人想离开俱乐部时的情形。如果你要说他跟教练发生了争吵,你是很容易的事情,非常容易,我也觉得这是顺理成章的。

We’re now hearing that he doesn’t want to sign a new contract. What is the situation with his contract negotiations?
  我们现在听到的是,他不想签新合同。在新合同协商中发生了什么事情?
  That is true. David, in the early part of the summer, had opened talks with his agent. And that was to be continued after the World Cup. I was in the office on August 14 when David told me he’d had a call from his agent saying that Wayne wasn’t going to sign his contract. So then David came across to see me. He said he couldn’t believe it and neither could I. I was dumbfounded, I couldn’t understand it at all because only months before he’d said he was at the biggest club in the world and he wanted to stay for life. We just don’t know what’s changed the boy’s mind. David was shocked, I was shocked.
  这是真的,今年夏天的早些时候,也就是世界杯一结束,大卫就与他的经纪人开始了谈判。今年8月14日,大卫在我的办公室告诉我,说鲁尼的经纪人打电话告诉他说不准备续约。然后大卫直接来找我,他说他无法相信,我也是。我目瞪口呆,我完全不能理解,因为仅仅几个月之前,他还说他正效力的是世界上最大的俱乐部,他想为之效力终身,我不知道这个孩子的想法发生了什么变化。大卫很吃惊,我也很吃惊。

I had a meeting with the boy and he reiterated what his agent had said. He wanted to go. I said to him, ‘Just remember one thing: respect this club.’ I don’t want any nonsense from you, respect your club. What we’re seeing now in the media is disappointing because we’ve done everything we can for Wayne Rooney, since the minute he’s come to the club. We’ve always been there as a harbour for him. Any time he’s been in trouble, the advice we’ve given him – I’ve even been prepared to give him financial advice, many times. But you do that for your players, not just Wayne Rooney. That’s Manchester United. This is a club which bases all its history and its tradition on the loyalty and trust between managers and players and the club. That goes back to the days of Sir Matt. That’s what it’s founded on. Wayne’s been a beneficiary of this help, just as Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and all the players have been. That’s what we’re there for. There’s been no falling out. That’s why we need to clarify the situation now for our fans. Because what we saw on Saturday was unacceptable. When we were at 2-2 and the fans were chanting for Wayne Rooney. it put pressure on the players and it didn’t do any good for the team. So we’ve got to clarify the situation and try to do it right. There’s no [specific] offer on the table for Wayne [at the moment] because they’re not prepared to listen to an offer. But there’s always an offer there for Manchester United to negotiate with a player. That’s still there.
  我同这个孩子开了一个小会,他重申了经纪人的观点,他想离开。我对他说,你只需要记住一件事,尊重这家俱乐部。我不想听到你的任何胡言乱语,你要尊重你的俱乐部。我们现在在媒体上能看到的一切令人失望,因为自从韦恩鲁尼来到俱乐部的第一分钟起,我们就已经为他做了我们能做的一切,我们永远是他的避风港。每当他陷入麻烦,我们给他建议-好多次我甚至准备给他一些财务上的建议。但是,我们不是为鲁尼一个人做,我们为所有球员这样做,这里是曼联队。这是一家在教练,球员和俱乐部之间充满忠诚和信任的俱乐部。这是自马特巴斯比爵士开始就建立的俱乐部基础。韦恩已经受益于这样的帮助,就像瑞恩吉格斯,保罗斯科尔斯和所有其他球员那样。那是我们的目的,没有争吵。这也是我们现在需要站出来对球迷做出澄清的原因,因为周六我们看到的事情是不可接受的。当我们周六比方是2:2时球迷还在为鲁尼歌唱,这给了球员压力,而且也对于球队不利(这句话我没太理解)。所以我们要澄清情况,正确处理。现在还没有对韦恩的书面报价,因为他们还没有准备聆听任何报价。但是来自曼联,始终有一份合同等待协商,还在那儿。

Are you personally disappointed?
  你个人对此感到失望吗?
  Yes, I’m disappointed, very disappointed, I can’t believe it. When you manage Manchester United, there is always something you have to deal with. We’ve had to deal with these situations over the years. There is a disappointment a lot of the time when you have to deal with modern-day players. It’s not as easy as it was many, many years ago when you were negotiating a contract because then the player had to depend and trust on the manager he worked for. And as a manager, you had more contact with the parents then as well. Yesterday I said to Edwin who made that mistake on Saturday, ‘Well, how are you feeling?’ He said the first phone call he’d received was from his father. I said, ‘Well listen to him, he’s the one you should listen to.’ But that’s gone now. We’re dealing with agents who live in the pockets of players. We live in a different world now and we have to deal with it in a different way. It’s a pity but it’s there and we have to deal with it.
  是的,非常失望,我无法相信。当你管理曼联队,始终会有一些事情要处理。在过去的很多年中,我们一直要处理很多这样的事情。处理现代球员的合同问题很多时候令人沮丧,这远不如很多年以前那么容易,那时候球员更依赖和信任他们的主教练。做为教练,你还可以与他们的父母签合同。昨天我问在周六比赛中犯了错的艾德文(范德萨),“你觉得怎样?”他说他接到的第一个电话来自他的父亲,我说听他的,他是你应该仔细聆听的人。但是这事情已经过去了。我们现在需要对付的是住在球员钱包里的经纪人,我们和他们生活在不同的世界里,我们要以不同的方式来处理。这很遗憾,但事实就是这样,而且我们必须得处理。

What would be your message to the fans?
  你有什么信息想对球迷传递的?
  The message is that they have to trust Manchester United. If you look at the history of our club over the last 50 years, at the amount of trophies we’ve won, the honour we’ve received, the recognition we’ve got, the respect we’ve got from around the world, the admiration we’ve had from everywhere. We’ve produced more players than any other club in the country for England. It’s a fantastic history and we should always remember that. You have setbacks, we have some blips at times. Last year for instance, we could have created history by winning the league for the fourth time in a row. It had never been done. We lost it by a point. That doesn’t tell us this team is falling apart or anything like that. What it always represents is the next step forward. How do we challenge? That’s Manchester United. You can’t continually win everything every year. But when you have the little blips, we have the structure, we have the management staff to deal with that in order to get us back into line again. We have to deal with Saturday’s disappointment and we have the wherewithal to deal with that.
  信息就是,他们必须信任曼联队。如果你看看我们俱乐部过去50年的历史,我们赢得的荣誉巅峰,我们获得的荣耀,我们取得的成绩,从全世界都得到尊重,在任何地方都获得赞誉。我们为英格兰提供了比其他任何俱乐部都多的优秀球员,这是一段梦幻般的历史,我们应该永远记住。你会有一些挫折,我们也会有。比如去年,我们有机会创造连续四次夺取联赛冠军的历史,此前还没有人做到过。我们以1分之差功亏一篑。这不能告诉我们这家俱乐部已经堕落或者别的,而是永远代表着下一步的旅程。我们怎么来挑战它?这里是曼联,你不能每年都赢得所有冠军,但是当我们有了些小的起伏时,我们的架构还在,我们有我们的管理方式来帮助我们回到正轨。我们必须要处理周六的不如意,而且有处理这些问题的本钱

Is the door still open if Wayne changes his mind?
  如果韦恩改变主意的话,大门依然敞开吗?
  Of course. David’s prepared to offer the best terms possible for any player in the country. We realise and recognise the quality of the player, that’s why negotiations were started early summer, two years before his contract was up, to extend that contract. And also extend at the behest of the player itself. He said he wanted to stay for life. We were honouring that request from Wayne to stay at the club, at the club he loved. He said the best thing he’d ever done was to sign for Manchester United. So David was prepared, with the discussions with our owners, to offer Wayne the best contract that anyone could have in the country.
  当然,大卫已经准备了一份全英的最好合同。我们信赖和承认这个球员的价值,这是我们从夏季就开始协商合同的原因。两年前他的合同快到期时续约到现在的这份合同,球员自己的酬劳也得到了提高。他说他想终身效力这里,我们尊重他呆在俱乐部,呆在他所爱的俱乐部的要求。他说他做过的最正确的事情就是签约曼联,所以,大卫在同俱乐部老板商量后,给鲁尼提供了一份球员可以获得的最好的合约。

JCOLE……原谅我出尔反尔的再回一贴吧,在利物浦他已经被喷成渣了。

有一种不知从何回起的感觉,令我泪流满面 ……
算了,我还是彻底退散吧。

引用:
原帖由 水星的爱 于 2010-10-20 17:39 发表

我可没要求让鲁尼凌驾于球队之上,只不过我觉得鲁尼一直以来的努力和付出,还有他的潜能,配得上一些更好的队友,以及为他设计的专门的战术。

沙布罗曾经在我联享受过,没戏,卡卡也都有过这样的待遇,鲁尼也享 ...
所以他配得上比15w曼联顶薪更高的周薪,配得上在球队开局不利的情况下悍然闹转会,配得上远在万里之外的粉丝为他发帖号召保鲁尼弃爵爷。
请便吧您,曼联庙小,装不下这样的大神。

21 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博