» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

17 12
发新话题
打印

[WE] FM新资讯更新:Demo、预告片、蓝贴(本人填坑来了)

Mirrorfootball.co.uk is teaming up Sports Interactive and Sega to give Football Manager fans an exclusive playable preview of Football Manager 2010 on Thursday October 15 - two weeks before it hits the shops.

The 'vanilla' demo will allow users to manage any English team for half an in-game season, experiencing all the new features of the full game, and with the option to transfer their saved data over to the game proper when it's released on October 30th.

Fans of the multi-million football management series can get an inkling as to what those new features are by reading the exclusive Football Manager 2010 blogs that SI Games head honcho Miles Jacobsen has been posting for the past month on MirrorFootball.co.uk.

You can download the Football Manager 2010 demo exclusively on MirrorFootball.co.uk on October 15th.

And our special Football Manager blog will stay in business, with regular updates from Miles Jacobsen and Mirror Football's Darren Lewis and Dan Silver on how to get the best from the game and your team.

In the meantime, whet your appetite for the new game by checking out our exclusive new features blog here .

本帖最近评分记录
  • rb 发贴积分 -10 请翻译 2009-10-9 21:15

Good,FM铁杆飘过

Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 26: Watch the official trailer for the new game
FM2010新特性博客Day 26:观看新游戏的官方预告片!

Today’s blog is very short & sweet.
今天的博客非常短和令人高兴。

I am very proud to present to you the official trailer for Football Manager 2010.
我很骄傲地向你们展示FM2010的官方预告片!

Tomorrows blog will be about something that haven’t appeared before in the PC version of the game, and that is “achievements”.
明天的博客将是关于之前游戏版本中从未出现过的——“成就”。

Cheers
Miles

[ 本帖最后由 索菲亚の骑士 于 2009-10-9 15:46 编辑 ]

不再有兴趣了,每年都是换数据就出来卖···也没心机玩··

Yesterday, on the first Football Manager 2010 features blog, I mentioned for the first time the new 'backroom advice' feature, with a little screenshot to whet your appetite.
在昨天的第一篇 FM2010 特性博客中,我第一次提到了新的“教练组意见”特性,同时给了少量的截图来吊你们的胃口。

Over the next two days I'll be going into more detail with the new feature, and also talk about how assistant manager feedback has been improved for FM2010, as they are linked together in many ways.
接下来的两天我会深入这个特性的更多细节,还会谈到 FM2010 是如何增强助理教练反馈的。

The idea of the 'backroom advice' part of the game is to ensure that the manager is better informed about what is going on at their team, and to get help with areas that they might be missing out on.
游戏中“教练组意见”这个点子是为了确保主教练能够得到关于球队当前情况的更好提点,并在他们可能忽视的地方得到帮助。

You can call a backroom meeting at any point, and they will bring up any things that they wish to discuss.
你可以随时召开教练组会议,他们会提出想讨论的所有事情。

Once a month, they will call a meeting, and you can attend, or decide not to. So it's not something you have to use, but we think you'll find it useful and easy to use. They'll also come to you requesting a meeting on your first day in the job, pre-season and pre-match.
每个月他们都会开一次会,你可以参加,或者决定不参加。所以这个功能不是必须的,但是我们觉得你会发现它很有用,而且很好用。他们还会在你上任的第一天、每个赛季之前、每场比赛之前找你开会。

For a start, when one of the backroom staff suggests something, there is a one click button to say that you want to use the advice. So, say one of your coaches recommends that one of your players game could benefit by being asked to learn how to play a simple passing game, there will be a button there for you to click, and the coach will do the rest. You won't have to go to the players interaction screen, and choose the option yourself.
首先,当一名教练组成员提出建议的时候,会有一个点击按钮让你来采用该意见。所以,当有个教练建议你的球员应该学会简单传球以在比赛中有更好表现的时候,会有一个按钮让你来点击,剩下的事情教练会来做。你不必进入球员交流界面,然后自己去选择那个选项。

There's a wealth of information that your backroom staff will come to you with. I'm not going to reveal everything here, as you'll have to play the demo and the game to find out the full extent, but the kind of things they come to you with are:
教练组成员会带给你非常丰富的信息。在这里我不会透露所有的东西,你们必须自己去玩 demo 和游戏,去发现所有的内容。这些内容包括以下的类别:

* Staff and player recommendations for spaces in the back-room and the squad, both at first team and youth levels
    * Recommending set piece takers and potential captains
    * Tactical advice pointing out advantages and weaknesses that the opposition have over your team
    * Stats about your own team that will help you with your own tactics
    * Advice about player interaction - both your own players, and ones that you might be looking at
    * Advice about transfer status and contracts of your own players
    * Recommendations about training for individual players
    * Youth development recommendations
    * Comparing your squad against others in the division on things like pace, technique and age
    * Recent form
    * Training improvements and drops
    * Squad weaknesses
    * Areas which a scout should be assigned to
    * Best formation (based on the players at the club)
    * 对于教练组和阵容的不足提出推荐,包括一线队和青年队
    * 定位球主罚者和队长人选的推荐
    * 指出对手优点和弱点的战术意见
    * 关于你的球队的统计,以帮助你改善自己的战术
    * 球员交流的建议。包括你的球员,以及你可能关注的球员
    * 对你的球员的转会状态和合同的建议
    * 对具体球员的训练意见
    * 青年球员培养的建议
    * 把你的阵容和其他球队进行比较,包括的方面有速度、技术和年龄
    * 最近的表现
    * 训练的提高或者退步
    * 阵容的缺陷
    * 球探应该指派的区域
    * 最佳阵型(根据俱乐部的球员)

And many many more!
还有很多很多!

In tomorrow's blog, I'll be looking at how your staff affect the validity of the backroom advice, and also looking at some changes in how you and the assistant manager interact in the game.
在明天的博客里,我会介绍你的教练组成员是如何影响教练组意见的准确性,以及你和助理教练在游戏中交互方面的一些改动。

Hello everyone – I hope you all had lovely weekends.
大家好~~希望大家都过了个愉快的周末~

For us at SI Towers it was a busy one to say the least. We’re on the final straight now for development of Football Manager 2010, and had certain deadlines to hit, which we have done.
对我们来说这真是忙得不行了。我们要在最后期限前完成,现在正在对FM2010做最后的改进。

These deadlines mean that a bunch of us have been at the studio or on call all weekend whilst the QA teams at Sports Interactive and SEGA try to break the game. Thankfully it was quite peaceful, but it’s a very strange feeling to have jetlag when I haven’t travelled anywhere, having gone to sleep at 6am each day this weekend (and not even with drink inside me….)
最后期限意味着在SI和SEGA的质量控制小组努力去完成这个游戏时,我们必须整个周末都待在工作室或者随时候命。谢天谢地周末过得很平静,但我总有一种像时差反应一样的奇怪感觉,我并没有去旅行,可是这个周末我总是直到早上6点才睡觉……(并且甚至我滴酒未沾……)

We are now at a stage called "release candidate one" with the game. This is the first version of the final master DVD of the game, and it is now over at SEGA for a period of lock down testing for a few of days, before it goes off to start the manufacturing process.  
我们现在在进行一个叫“放出一个候选”的阶段。这是游戏最终官方DVD的第一个版本,并且在放上生产线之前,现在已经在SEGA进行了一段时间的锁定测试。

Normally there will be five or six release candidates as issues are found with the different versions of the game (we have six different DVD’s that have different languages on for different countries).
一般来说,为了游戏的不同版本,将会有5到6个候选版本的问题被发现(我们为不同的国家准备了不同语言的6种DVD)。

These issues are normally things like a missing language file on a DVD, or minor data errors, but could include anything, so it’s both great and frustrating for us to have a “lockdown” period where we’re not allowed to change anything code-wise unless something is found.
这些问题一般都很常见,就像DVD上少了个语言文件啊,较小的数据错误啊等等,但是也可能包括了任何事情。所以对我们来说“锁定”阶段让我们又喜又忧,我们除了被发现的问题外不能改变任何代码(有谁知道code-wise这里应该怎么翻译才准确?)。

Typically, once this process starts, it takes a couple of weeks to complete until we’re officially “gold” (which means that gold master disc is in manufacturer) and if all goes normally, it would lead to the demo being released (as previously hinted at) two weeks before the games release.
通常来说,这个环节一旦开始,将会持续几周时间,直到我们被官方认定为“金色”(“金色”的意思是在生产商那里是金母盘)才会结束。如果一切正常,那么在游戏发布前两周就会有游戏demo放出(之前已提到过)。

Now that we’re at this stage, we’ll be working out what the system specifications for the game are (which, again, as previously hinted, are likely to be pretty close, if not identical, to FM2009) but we also do “speed tests” to see how the game runs, and whether our optimisations have worked.
既然我们已经到了这个阶段,我们将会制定游戏的系统配置要求(再如之前提到的,会非常接近FM2009,但不完全一样)。我们也要做“速度测试”来观察游戏运行情况是否达到了我们的最佳优化。

When we do speed tests, they are done in a controlled environment, so we have one PC that is only allowed to be used for these tests. This same machine is used to do tests with previous version of the game, and then with the latest version, with exactly the same in game set up, which involves running a season with an unemployed manager.
我们做速度测试时,是在一个受控环境下进行,所以我们使用一台只被用来做这些测试的计算机。这台机器用来测试之前的一个游戏版本(FM09)和最新版本(FM2010)在同样的游戏设定下,由非玩家经理执行一个赛季的运行情况。

Two different tests are done, one with full detail match engine, which means every match in the game is played through in full, and one with minimum detail, which means the matches are played through our quick match engine.
有两个不同的测试。一个是在开了全部细节的比赛引擎下进行,就是说游戏中每场比赛都打满了全场;另一个是只有最少的细节,比赛只通过快速比赛引擎来进行。

When you’re playing the game, you typically have a mixture of both, with any competition you are in played in the full match engine, and ones that you aren’t in played with the quick match engine, although this is completely configurable in the “detail level” section in the games preferences screen.
当你玩游戏时,一般这两种情况都有,你玩的比赛都在全部细节的比赛引擎下运行,而你不参与的其他比赛都在快速比赛引擎下运行,即使这可以在游戏偏好屏幕上的“细节等级”部分来进行配置。

Anyway, onto the results…
无论如何,呈上测试结果……

Full match detail – a speed increase between Football Manager 2010 and Football Manager 2009 (fully patched) of 16%.
全部比赛细节——对比FM2010和FM09(打满全部补丁),速度提升16%。

Quick match detail – a speed increase between Football Manager 2010 and Football Manager 2009 (fully patched) of 43.5%
快速比赛细节——对比FM2010和FM09(打满全部补丁),速度提升43.5%

So whilst I’m impressed with those, what do they mean to you when you’re playing the game?
所以当我对这些印象深刻的同时,你们玩这个游戏又有什么感觉?

I asked a couple of our Dream Team off-site testers how they felt about the speed this year.
我询问了一些我们工作组以外的测试者对今年游戏速度的看法。

Tim Pyke

“The speed in FM10 has had a nice optimization done to it since FM09.  Not only is the actual processing speed faster but the UI is far more responsive.  
“FM2010的运行速度比起FM09,有了一个完美的优化。不仅仅是实际速度更快,而且用户界面的反应也灵敏了许多。

"I have been running as general a game with 11 leagues over three nations with a couple of custom cups included (Anglo Scottish and Anglo Italian Cups anyone?) to do most of the beta testing on and it zips through very nicely.
“我已经开了包含三个国家十一个联赛和一些自定义杯赛(英国和苏格兰杯以及英国和意大利杯等等?)的游戏来测试,运行地非常完美。

"Even when leaving four nations running over a day to run a few holiday tests I will get through five or six seasons in a 12 hour stretch which gives me plenty of data to use.
“甚至当我开了4个联赛来进行度假测试时,5到6个赛季也只用了12个小时,这给了我大量数据来使用。

"My data base size will always be custom with the standard large and a few additional selections included to bump up the player numbers. For my mid-range PC running a hyper-threading 3.2ghz P4 processor and 2.5gb RAM this is perfectly good for me.  
“我的数据库一直是自定义用标准大和一些附加选择来增加球员数量。这对我那台采用超线程技术的3.2GHzCPU和2.5G内存的中档电脑来说已经足够完美了。

"As a comparison with FM09, I would generally run the English league structure down to Blue Square North and South with only the standard large database loaded and a Saturday match day would take a few minutes to run through which I didn't mind.
“作为一个比较,在FM09中,我一般在标准大的数据库下的英格兰联赛中最低只能玩到南北赛区联赛,并且每个周六比赛日会用好几分钟来度过。

"During the FM10 testing phase I have tried running English structure all the way down to Level 10 (Wessex League Division One and Sussex County League Division Two) thanks to the new editor.
“在FM2010的测试中,我尝试到可以在英格兰联赛中最低玩到第十级的联赛(威塞克斯足球联赛和萨塞克斯郡足球联赛),感谢这些新的编辑!

"This is an increase from seven leagues to 46 and although the Saturday processing might be a minute or two longer I think for a six fold increase in leagues this is a tremendous improvement. With this improvement more players of the game will be able to increase the number of active leagues running if they wish without much difference in processing speed.”
“这次从7个联赛增加到了46,并且即使周末比赛日的进程也许会长个一两分钟,我也认为联赛增加了6倍是个了不起的改进。通过这种改进,更多的游戏玩家可以随心所欲的增加联赛数量,并且对游戏进程的速度并不会有太大影响。”

Neil

“FM10 is running great. A lot quicker then 09 in my opinion and it also seem a lot more responsive. I’m currently playing with large database with English Premiership and Championship loaded then the top leagues from Russia, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Turkey, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina and Portugal, and it runs great.”
“FM2010运行的非常棒!比我印象中的09快许多,反应看上去也更加灵敏。我现在开的游戏是大数据库,联赛有英超、英冠和俄罗斯、西班牙、意大利、德国、法国、荷兰、土耳其、乌克兰、巴西、阿根廷以及葡萄牙的顶级联赛,游戏仍然运行的很好。”

Dean Ketley

“FM2010 is like Usain Bolt compared to FM2009 on my machine, it really does eat up the processing time so much so that I'm playing with four extra leagues compared with 09 and it still runs, I'd guess, at least 30% faster. Really have been impressed with the speed of the game throughout testing and can safely say your guys have done a tremendous job with this.
“FM2010在我的机器上和FM2009比起来就像博尔特一样。我开了四个联赛,和09比起来就像进程不需要时间一样,我想至少快了30%。通过测试我对游戏速度的印象着实深刻,我可以很有把握的说,你们做了了不起的工作。

"The game is running with a large database (42000 players I think) with full detail in England and latter stages in Spain and Italy.”
“游戏在大数据库下(我想大概42000个球员)运行,在英格兰联赛中以及在西班牙和意大利联赛的后期阶段开了全部的比赛细节。”

Nick Mahiltz

“Speed is by far improved, what took 30 minutes to start a game takes less than 3 minutes.  Responsiveness in the UI and match engine has dramatically improved, the optimisation is by far the best seen in the FM series.
“速度有了很大提升,开始新游戏原来需要30分钟,现在不到3分钟。用户界面和比赛引擎的响应有了显著提高,这是FM历代以来最好的优化。

"I’m using a Dual Core laptop with 2GB of ram, with all leagues in England, Scotland and Iceland and a large database, on full detail.”
“我用的是2G内存的双核笔记本,开了英格兰、苏格兰和冰岛的全部联赛,以及大数据库和全部细节。”

Nik Reeves-McLaren

“The speed difference between FM2009 & FM2010 really is noticeable: FM2010 is more responsive, and processes more quickly. Starting a new game is also much faster.
“FM09和FM2010的不同是显而易见的:FM2010反应更灵敏,游戏进行得更快。开一个新游戏也更神速。

"I’m running on a single core Pentium 4, with a custom database (large database but with every international player retained from every continent). It comes to a total of 31,000 players, whilst keeping the players selected relevant for my task as Blades manager!
“我是在单核奔4的电脑上运行的,开的是自定义的数据库(大数据库,加上来自所有大洲的国际球员)。总共有大约31000个球员,这能为我挑选有价值的球员提供更多帮助。

"For most of my testing, I am running England (all the way down to Level 10) and Scotland (again, a custom editor file - implementing an 18-team per division pyramid down to the Juniors).  Only two countries, but 58 divisions and a lot of extra cups!
“在我的大多数测试中,我运行的是英格兰联赛(最低一直到第十级联赛)和苏格兰联赛(增加一个自定义的编辑文件——每级联赛的18岁以下青年组到少年组的比赛)。只有两个国家,但是有58个联赛和许多的杯赛!

"Even with 58 divisions running, I'm rarely left waiting for results to pour in.”
“即使是开了58个联赛在运行,我也很少离开来等待比赛结果。”

So there you go. Now last week, we had a special visitor at SI Towers, the one and only Paolo Nutini, who is well documented as being a big fan of the game. He had a day off whilst on tour, so came to see us and had a play around with FM2010, and did a little interview with us. You can watch it here (and turn your speakers up, as it’s not the most professionally recorded video in the world!)…
(以上介绍下周有个叫Paolo Nutini的超级FM迷作为特别来宾参观SI一整天,懒得翻了……)

See you all tomorrow for another blog about FM2010 and it’s new features.
明天给你们带来FM2010的另一篇博客,是新特性哦~~

Cheers,
Miles

Hello once again to the Mirrorfootball Football Manager 2010 blog.
欢迎再一次来到FM2010的博客。

Today I'm going to be talking a little bit about the new GUI in Football Manager 2010. But what is a GUI I hear you ask?
今天我要说一点关于FM2010新的用户界面的事情。但是我听到你们在问:什么是GUI?

GUI stands for Graphical User Interface. Essentially it is the menus and the buttons in the game which you use to control everything you select to do. This year, as you have been able to see from all the screenshots and videos to date, it is somewhat different to previous years.
GUI代表Graphical User Interface,图形用户界面。基本上,这就是你在游戏中用来选择和控制一切的菜单和按钮。就像你们已经在截图和视频中看到的那样,今年和往年又有所不同。

A change as big as this to the interface is not something that was done on a whim. It was not a case of someone waking up one morning and thinking "Today I will completely change the way FM looks and is controlled". We have been looking to do something like this for a very long time, and this year we had the opportunity to it.
界面有这么大的变化并不是突发奇想而产生的,不是某人某天早上醒来突然想“今天我要完全改变FM的外观和操作方式”的产物。我们想这么做已经很久了,并且今年我们终于有机会这么做。

As I have mentioned previously in some of the blogs, we have undertaken a lot of usability studies this year, working with a company called Flow to try and improve the experience of the person playing the game, and also trying to ensure that areas and features in the game were not missed. We have actually been working with them for a few years now, and they have massively helped us when comes to the ease of playing the game.
正如我在之前的博客中提到的,我们今年已经得到了大量的可用性研究,并和一个叫Flow的公司一起尝试改进人们玩游戏的经验,并努力确保游戏的特性不会缺失。我们实际上已经和他们合作好几年了,并得到了他们强有力的帮助来提高游戏的舒适性。

With the comments that they have made, and loads of ideas of their own, the GUI team at SI have been plotting major changes for the last couple of years. These changes are not only with the way the game looks, but also some of the code that underlies the interface, and the organisation of the menus and the information that you get on each screen, to try and make it so that information is a lot easier for the person playing the game to find.
通过听取他们的意见和想法,SI的GUI小组已经一直在为对过去几年做出大范围的改变而进行绘图制作。这些改变不仅仅是表现在游戏看上去不同了,而且构成界面的代码、菜单的结构和从每个屏幕上得到的信息都有所不同,这样是为了使玩家更容易地从游戏中得到信息。

This has lead to what you can see in Football Manager 2010. An interface which is smoother and more responsive, where there are less button clicks, less mouse movement, as well as it looking a lot better!
这就是你们将在FM2010中看到的。一个更平滑、反应更快、需要点击的按钮更少、鼠标移动也更少的、和看上去一样比以前要好得多的界面!

For experienced users, our studies show that it takes a little while to get used to (an hour on average) but once you are you will not look back. For new users, the whole game is now a lot less daunting, and you should be able to find things easily.
对有经验的玩家来说,我们的研究表明了解这个界面需要一点时间(平均一个小时),但是一旦掌握就会爱不释手。对新玩家来说,整个游戏现在更容易上手。

We also know that most people, when they are looking at a blog and it has some new screenshots, normally look at the screenshots first. Now to explain what they show.
我们也知道当大多数人在看一个有新截图的博客时,一般都先看截图。现在来说明截图都表现了什么。

When we first started looking at the new interface for Football Manager 2010, we were originally looking to raise the minimum resolution for the game. Seeing as we are all lucky and have big monitors, we were under the belief that everyone had.
当我们第一次开始看FM2010的新界面时,我们我们起初是想提高游戏的最小分辨率。我们幸运地有大屏幕的显示器,并且以为每个人都有。

Thankfully, we got to see some stats that showed that around a third of people playing the game had their desktops set to the same minimum resolution of last year, so we stopped with that plan early on.
谢天谢地,我们看到了三分之一的人去年在玩游戏时桌面设置成了最小分辨率才能玩,所以我们停止了这个计划。

However, this meant that people who have widescreen monitors, or who have higher resolution screens, were left with lots of blank space on their screens. So what should we do with this blank space? Customisable columns, that is what.
然而这意味着有宽屏显示器或者更高分辨率屏幕的人会在屏幕上留下大片的空白区域。我们应该怎么用这些空白区域呢?可自定义栏,这就是答案。

On the squad screen, you can now have as many stats as you can fill your screen with and completely customise the information that is there. The screenshots show the different stages of this, and then me re-organising the columns until I am happy with what is on the screen.
在球队界面,你现在能有足够多的状态信息来填满你的屏幕,并且这些信息完全是自定义的。截图表现了这方面的不同阶段,我们可以重新组合这些栏目直到我们对屏幕上出现的满意为止。

Personally, I am very excited by them. It is odd for me to get excited about a techy feature, rather than a game feature, but it has made the game so much easier to play for me, with all the info I want to see in one place.
就个人而言,我对这些非常兴奋。对我来说,对一个技术特性的兴奋甚至比对一个游戏特点的还多,这很奇怪,但是把我想要的信息放在一起确实让我更加容易的玩游戏。(这段话已改正)

That is it for today. I hope you enjoyed the blog. I will be back tomorrow.
今天到此为止。我希望你们能喜欢。明天我会再来~

Cheers,
Miles

Good,FM铁杆飘过

引用:
原帖由 ValuePack 于 2009-10-9 15:54 发表
Good,FM铁杆飘过
玩过三天的铁杆。。。。。。。。

15号出DEMO

这个预告片很有肥油啊

看今年-10小牛新增哪些
看我米堕落成怎样:D