» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

29 12
发新话题
打印

[国际足坛] 吾皇双锋聚首法兰西:伊瓜因欲投法国国家队

引用:
Real Madrid’s Gonzalo Higuain Considers An International Future With France
After thus far being shunned by Diego Maradona, los Blancos’ front-man has admitted he could turn to the country of his birth to play international football...

Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain is as yet uncapped at international level, and the striker has conceded in an interview with So Foot that he could be prepared to turn out for Raymond Domenech’s France side if he is continually snubbed by Diego Maradona, the Argentina head coach.

Higuain has been in breath-taking form in the Primera Division in recent times, smashing 22 goals in 34 appearances for los Merengues last season as he provided cutting edge to their revival in the Spanish top flight. Yet this was apparently not enough to earn him a call to the national side.

“I work hard every day so that I will get a call from Maradona,” the vexed player stated. “I want to play at the 2010 World Cup, so I will not lose hope. There are rumours that I am not attracted to the Albiceleste, but they are completely false. It is even one of my dreams.”

Despite professing his affection for Argentina, Higuain, who was born in Brest, France, has not ruled out the possibility of playing for the 1998 World Cup winners.

“It's gratifying that Domenech looks to me, especially since the French team is a world power,” he said. “And then there’s Karim Benzema, a great player. So you never know.”

France are far from guaranteed their spot in South Africa, having started their qualifying campaign in an uncertain manner. Despite this awkward start, les Bleus are likely to face the qualification play-offs in the worst case scenario, and would doubtless welcome a player of Higuain’s undoubted ability into their unit.
西瓜在接受SO FOOT访问时承认,如果老马继续无视自己,他可能会转投法国队。

PS:西瓜是法国巴斯克人

巴斯克人威武……将来还可以去毕尔巴鄂养老

。。。我草。。。第一楼不是超值包么?怎么一转眼,老母鸡变鸭了?

引用:
原帖由 zhujiajun 于 2009-7-31 22:05 发表
。。。我草。。。第一楼不是超值包么?怎么一转眼,老母鸡变鸭了?
人身攻击

当年法国 不就招过他了

3楼你刚出来哦,小心点不要又进去了。。。。

引用:
原帖由 ValuePack 于 2009-7-31 22:10 发表