» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 任地狱第二次发布会的直播地址(皮克敏确认)

"Maybe there are no new games to announce? They already announced 3 games, plus you have Wario and Mario sluggers, that'5 Nintendo games coming out. You people expect more games anytime soon?"

If that's the case and there are no new games......will any of Wii's games the rest of the year be hyped AAA? I'm looking at the list right now and I can't find one game that will probably be hyped AAA. I'm not saying there won't be any games just I can't find one that looks like it will get hyped AAA.

7:32 PDTMiyamoto says he can't talk about a sequel, but he thinks the jet ski mode in Wii Sports Resort will satisfy gamers with its depth.

7:38 PDTHe adds, "We're making Pikmin."
7:37 PDT"So when it's time to announce such a title, I'll announce it. So please look forward to it."
7:37 PDTMiyamoto stands up and starts to leave the stage, which draws laughs. After sitting back down, he gets to the Pikmin question. He talks about sitting as close as possible to his staffers, some who worked on Zelda and Pikmin. He refers to Eguchi's answer and says "core games" is just as mercurial a term as "core gamers," then says they continue investigating all types of games.
7:36 PDTEguchi asks what a "core user" is supposed to be. His own definition is someone who likes games, whatever they like to play. That's who he makes games for, and he says all games regardless of genre have the potential to appeal to the core, and the people who play his games are his core users.
7:36 PDTThe next questioner asks about Nintendo's commitment to core titles, and asks if Miyamoto is still interested in making another Pikmin, something he's mentioned in the past.

奇怪,怎么不更新了?

结束了
That's it for the roundtable, and the host thanks Eguchi, Miyamoto, and their translators, as well as the extra musicians.

发新话题

官方公众号及微博