» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

52 1234
发新话题
打印

[新闻] Camelot接手火焰之气息(Breath of Fire)新作开发?

Camelot up for Breath of Fire series revivalJune 26th, 2008

A portion of a C3 interview with the Takahashi brothers…

C3: Considering your current deal with Capcom, and the fact that the company has left its Breath of Fire series untouched for far too long, would you ever give consideration to tackling the resurrection of that RPG franchise?

The Takahashi Brothers: We get asked this a lot recently. The development team is extremely important in making an RPG and when some of the team left after Mario Tennis GBA we had to say it wasn’t possible. Lately, however, the gap is being filled and I’m quite confident to take on pretty much anything. It is possible to start planning for titles such as the Breath of Fire series. As I mentioned earlier, the number of games we can develop at a time is quite limited so we would like to consider what people want the most in order to determine the next title for development.
I wonder if Capcom would actually want to go through with that idea. Is there still a market for Breath of Fire?
Link

难道CAPCOM那款未公布的Wii游戏会是火焰之气息新作?
看得不太懂,不过这感觉还是有可能,因为Camelot现在跟CAPCOM也合作得不错,有WE LOVE GOLF!的那次合作,相信这次合作RPG项目将能够更加显示出Camelot的优势。

龙战士一代不如一代了~

3代是峰值

一代最喜欢...和过去式厂商史克威尔合作的结晶.

高桥兄弟说现在的人手足够作一款RPG了,但CAPCOM是否有意出BOF新作以及如果有是否交给高桥兄弟都还是未定.

一提Camelot,就想起那没完没了的对话

內藤死哪兒去了干嘛了啊

最近开始3代,以现在的眼光来看,有点过时了。。

5代是最不一般的,然而太CU……

买过4代的pc正版,得到了一堆狗屎般的翻译作为回报
这系列蛮阴暗的,不过我喜欢

只打通过4代,很神!

3,4都不错,5代。。。

4,5没玩过!!!

喜欢3代~鼓掌

玩通四代,个人认为不错!

老师的春天要来了