» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 星海四平台的新消息[更新!杂志更正情报]

Official Xbox Magazineに掲載中の「インフィニット アンディスカバリー」ディレクター小川氏へのインタビュー記事において、
「スターオーシャン4」の注釈に"PS3で発売されるRPG"と記載されています。原文は以下の通り。

Us:
Infinite Undiscovery aside ? what tri-Ace game is your favorite? What RPGs, outside of tri-Ace’s, did you really like?

Ogawa:
Star Ocean 4 [tri-Ace’s upcoming PS3 RPG] is my number one recommendation (laughs).
All jokes aside, it’s hard for me to draw on a specific example from our own company, but if I had to choose it would be Valkyrie Profile. In many ways I think we took on a lot of experimental endeavors with this title. There were some rough edges to the final product, but it is definitely one of the most memorable.

英语不是很好,以下自翻译

问:除了无尽未知外,什么3A的游戏是你的最爱,另外非3A的RPG你最钟意哪个
答:星海四是我最要推荐的.(注释标明星海是是PS3即将公布作品)
很难对自己公司的作品做选择,但是我选VP,

XO杂志更正了。。。。。。
[*Edit Note: The destination platform for Star Ocean 4 has not been determined or announced yet. In our first run for this interview, we mistakenly referred to the game as an "upcoming PS3 RPG." It has yet to be announced or confirmed as specific to any platform. Sorry for the confusion! Our bad!]

平台未定!奇怪的是为什么FSF都认定是出在PS3上的。。。。。

[ 本帖最后由 vyse 于 2008-4-30 11:48 编辑 ]

:D :D :D

括号里面的内容一般是编辑自己加进去的吧?

有人操心总是好事:D

就这么点事。。天天讲

這麼心虛?星海4 就是ps3的啊

有必要拿一個括號註解,還有什麼PS誌得不出ps3版結論的啥關鍵字的來加強自己信心嗎?

看来逐渐明朗了,那就多期待一下吧~~~~

人人都知道SO4是PS3的
这算哪门子新消息...

不知道能不能卖20W  纳闷怎么那么多人关注他的平台状况
对比GT4 怎么说好歹也是千万级的作品啊

原来这就叫心虚,脑瘫三红机每个独占游戏都要印上only on 字样果然是心虚的厉害

引用:
原帖由 刃心 于 2008-4-30 07:32 发表
原来这就叫心虚,脑瘫三红机每个独占游戏都要印上only on 字样果然是心虚的厉害
求上无码大图!!!

最新动态
http://www.oxmonline.com/article ... hi-ogawa?page=0%2C2

Ogawa: Star Ocean 4 [tri-Ace’s upcoming RPG*] is my number one recommendation (laughs).

All jokes aside, it’s hard for me to draw on a specific example from our own company, but if I had to choose it would be Valkyrie Profile. In many ways I think we took on a lot of experimental endeavors with this title. There were some rough edges to the final product, but it is definitely one of the most memorable.

[*Edit Note: The destination platform for Star Ocean 4 has not been determined or announced yet. In our first run for this interview, we mistakenly referred to the game as an "upcoming PS3 RPG." It has yet to be announced or confirmed as specific to any platform. Sorry for the confusion! Our bad!]

这个游戏不怎么地啊?怎么这么引人关注?

上PS3是板上钉钉的事情吧。

发新话题

官方公众号及微博