» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

18 12
发新话题
打印

[新闻] Japan Tekken 6 Review & Questi ...(15楼增加翻译)

Ohhh I forgot.... damn there is so much. Dragov Felt new, and has a few new combos. he is more badass then before.

Lei looked a little different. He was racking up wins, and I don't see him as a threat. It's just that he has new moves that people are not used to yet. He has this real druken style now and very cool to watch. Still too early to tell.

Leo was .......eeehhh to me. I wasn't to impressed since I first saw her. But that is MO. People were using her, but the same 8-10 hit combos. all the other new characters kick major @$$. Zafina might turn into another LILI tho. Be prepared for that. But if you take skill with her. She will be awesome to watch.

Yeah BOB is the MAN! I'm impressed with that dude.

I didn't see much of Hworang. saw alot of beck, and I used him once. He had a couple new moves, but looks the same.

I didn't see any customs for Asuka

Feng looked the same
Law looks sweeeeeet.
Lei looks cool as well

Anna and Nina seemed to have gotten a new juggle or two. They were not used for practice, just seen the same juggles. We will wait and see on them.

PCMACRO I didn't see any Item moves. Didn't even see the babychick with bruce. Maybe when the update hits, I could tell ya.

I wanted to see the BOSS myself. But the game is still too new. No one will hold back long enough.

Can Bryan taunt d.f+2,1 <--- I will try that out.

Is Law more kick ass? <--- hell yeah!

Is Lei an actual threat? <---- Hmmm not sure about that.

Is Heihachi's new D/F+1,2 worse than original twin pistons? <---- Never seen him in play now that I think about it.

Is Leo better than we expected? <--- I'm not impressed with her. that's MO tho.

Is Zafina stances an actual true threat? <----yeah.... you don't know what's coming next, unless you abuse moves.

Is Bob the friggin man? <------ Ohh yeah LOL I'm impressed with him

Is there a working follow up to Ravens f,f+3 <----- I almost forgot, he has some new moves as well. He looks better.... alot better.

Is Miguel what Dragonuv was to DR? <----- They are both my favs.

Has Jin only got minor upgrades and additions? <------- Didn't see him in play. I used DJ and his moves are the same, but look diffrent. New mix ups as well. Almost like how the did LAW

Has Armor King been granted a better set of moves than his pitiful DR case? <----- LOL umm df+2+3 does his head bash throw. Ummm He has some new moves as well as combos. I lost with him to that Xioyu scrub so I never got to see his full potential.

And do you wish you could throw your GF into on-coming traffic when she tells you to stop playing "video games"? <---- No because I would be sent to prison and never would see tekken again. So I told her I was going to work today. But My arcade is down the block where she works. LMAO

I wish I could have told you all more about LING and LEO. but I didn't want to use them, and the guys who used them acted like ther were playing T5 DR.
I took notes and will look out for anything I haven't covered. Now I will post my cell phone pics. thanks for readin

SC4出以前就等TK6了

The wait is over………………

18 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博