» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

47 1234
发新话题
打印

[新闻] MGS4 開發成員:要在 2008 年玩 MGS4,請買 PS3

轉貼自巴哈姆特討論區

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/2 ... -mgs4s-ryan-payton/
受訪者為Ryan Paton,小島團隊中少數幾個外國隊員之一,目前定居日本中.

Last question, which we're sure you can guess what it is ...

When is the Xbox 360 version coming out? *Laughter* No, it's PlayStation 3 exclusive, that's all I can say.

Well, how are you handling the speculation at this point? There's been a lot of discussion about MGS4 appearing on the Xbox 360.

We like the console, it's fun and there are a lot of great titles for it. But, we're committed to the PS3. We want the PS3 to be successful, and we've had a great history with the PlayStation. So it's a PS3 exclusive title, now having said that ... questions like this don't bother me. The questions that bother me are ones like, "Are you worried that the Xbox 360 is stealing exclusives from the PS3" or whatever. I think that the industry really needs to grow up and get away from this Xbox vs. PlayStation mentality.

I really want to get my point across that the industry is mature enough so that we can get past this. There is space for three consoles, as Nintendo has proven. There are more important things in life than the Xbox 360 or the PS3 getting exclusive titles from one another. Life goes on. But, with that said ... if you want to play MGS4 next year, you're going to need a PlayStation 3. So that's the way it works ... is it something to cry about? No.

記者: 最後一個問題, 我想你已經知道問題是什麼了…

Ryan: 什麼時候X360版會發售嗎? 不,MGS4是PS3獨占遊戲(笑)

記者: 喔~關於現在倍受討論MGS4出現在X360上的可能性,你有什麼意見?

Ryan: 我們蠻喜歡X360的,有很多很棒的遊戲. 但是我們對PS3是很死忠(committed)的. 我們想要讓PS3成功,而且過去我們在PS上有很多合作的回憶. 所以MGS4是PS3獨占遊戲. 其實真的讓我覺得很煩的問題是”你擔不擔心X360不断的把PS3獨占遊戲搶走?” 我認為整個遊戲製作業應該擺脫X360vsPS3這種觀念.

任天堂已經證實了其實三台主機都有他的發展空間,生活裡應該有比某某平台獨占遊戲被搶走更重要的事情,一定有比那更重要的事情直得你注意. 最後重申,如果你想在08年玩到MGS4,你就需要一台PS3. 這就是事實.

这样就对了。

什么时候有电脑版呢

引用:
原帖由 AZOE 于 2007-10-24 14:46 发表
什么时候有电脑版呢
2009年XO/PC版發售確認

从2005年开始MGS4跨平台新闻最多,之前社长也表示MGS4跨平台:D 现在又来了,不知道这问题能不能讨论到2010年

明年就会有结果.

跨平台版最高!!跨来WII吧

看来Ryan还不够彪悍
他要是来个语不惊人死不休
那某些群体一定很欢乐