58 1234
发新话题
打印

X360短讯三则:120G硬盘、HDMI、HALO3

首先请允许我把最近的口头禅念一遍:战区已死~

■ Xbox 360 120GB HDD advertising appears | 120G硬盘广告惊现

Gamestop最新一期寄送客户的促销资料上出现了Xbox 360 120G硬盘的广告。某蛋疼软饭用黑莓手机拍了图发给了Xbox360fanboy.com

■ Xbox 360 with HDMI confirmed by Microsoft... sorta | 微软人士确认HDMI版360……莫须有

一位微软XNA架构开发师在微软XNA Game Studio Express官方论坛上~不小心~确认了HDMI版X360的存在。有人问到新版X360是否会影响到开发代码,此开发人员表示无须任何变动。

■ Halo 3: Bungie Weekly Update | Bungie每周一湿关于HALO 3的新消息

亮点:气氛渲染、大规模空战 (yes!) 、星盟群体AI
引用:
Halo 3 encounters are more fun, more challenging, more varied and more enjoyable than those in Halo or Halo 2. The interplay and strategies created among the various Covenant foes is just thrilling. One weird thing that I just can’t get used to (in a good way, I mean) is the fact that you have to plan for multiple encounters in one location. You can see a group in the distance, and head down to fight them. You could toss a grenade to get the party started – but here’s a hint. Between you and them and the tumble of rocks and scree between you, I happen to know that a Banshee is going to drop off four Grunts and a Brute Chieftain. The Phantom itself is going to start laying down fire on you, so my suggestion is to bide your time, wait for the first Phantom, and take care of that before irritating those guys way down the hill.

There are certain parts of the game where large scale air battles are going on in the distance, and the most convincing way to do that is to use real craft having real battles. Now, these particular ones are for show rather than interaction, but they should look convincing. Damian’s been tweaking the behavior of all these craft – I won’t name ‘em, but you can probably guess what various kinds are going at it – so that they have visually convincing fights.

很关心120G的要多少钱。

战区爱halo3

:D

无痒,谢谢。

ACE COMBAT halo版?= =b

120G的价格关心..........

老版XO什么时候降价?

引用:
原帖由 Kuzuryuusen 于 2007-3-26 18:29 发表
ACE COMBAT halo版?= =b
Halo 2里就有空战关了~

真软饭,不以物喜,不以己悲

不意外:D

引用:
原帖由 RestlessDream 于 2007-3-26 18:36 发表

Halo 2里就有空战关了~
明明 halo1里就有

该来的终于来了

微软计划在本周三进行一项Xbox 360发布活动。但是微软对具体发布内容三缄其口,十分保密。

外界传言表示,微软将发布一款外观性感的黑色Xbox 360新机型,属于之前传闻当的Xbox 360“Elite”(精华)版。这款产品将添加更大的硬盘容量和HDMI输出接口。

微软周三Xbox 360发布活动被外界解读为反击索尼PS3的重要步骤,尽管PS3在欧洲销售情况不佳,但是将对微软股价造成影响。

根据《San Jose Mercury News》的记者透露,新款Xbox 360搭配120GB硬盘和HDMI输出接口,这款产品将限量销售,销售价格479美元。

http://news.mydrivers.com/1/80/80323.htm

准备DIY了,搞个120G笔记本硬盘,换掉,然后升级一下机器应该就可以搞定了吧

又多一个版本

不知道会不会有20G带HDIM的主机卖啊?
有的话到时候就买一台!

58 1234
发新话题

官方公众号及微博