原帖由 @n2  于 2018-7-29 23:29 发表
那么steam 是 4399多还是3a多?
比例重要么?都是最多。

NS复苏之路

生化2复刻玩家请愿开始

Bring Resident Evil 2 Remake for Nintendo Switch
https://www.change.org/p/capcom- ... bL2TQyyB23KwLDCiQ.5

To the Capcom Development Team and Director of the Resident Evil 2 Remake,

Firstly and obviously thank you Capcom for developing RE2 Remake. Already having seen the trailer and some of its gameplay (again and again), you can clearly see and appreciate the marvelous work, effort and planning that must have gone into (re)creating this masterpiece with some extra added elements. I can still remember how when I first played this game and what a beautiful ride it was. Nothing like it! A revolution and the beginning to story telling survival horror and great cut scenes. (Nostalgia) Looking forward to release date and counting!!!

So recently the specs of what is required to play RE2 Remake on the PC details have been given, the minimum requirements and recommended requirements, I could not help but wonder how this should be able to run on the Nintendo Switch, specially with Capcom's expertise I'm sure something could be worked out like Resident Evil 7 but would want a physical release (I know Nintendo's Cartridge maybe a little expensive but we fans will pay the price. Nintendo have sold a few titles and limited editions...etc for £60 £70 £80 £90...etc). I was really sad to see again a great legend title not coming to Nintendo Switch like Street Fighter IV or V for that matter. Really disappointed that you will not be bringing this game over to the Nintendo Switch. I can still remember when RE1 was remade for the GameCube, that mansion, thunderstorms, it was remarkable. Nintendo Switch is very popular and on the go, being able to play anywhere is such a game changer. Please, can you somehow allow for this to be released on the Nintendo Switch. There is a a very large fanbase, just take Zelda breath of the wild for example and it's sales. Look if you need like a pre-order or a sign up or pay in advance or a goal to reach or a time limit or all the above, I'm more than sure and positive realistically we can reach that threshold. I have played and owned maybe 95% of all the resident evil series and owned on multiple platforms, I have been a fanboy supporter since, we all want this on the Nintendo Switch. Please do it for us fans. Please!!! We also want to have this experience...

Thank you again to all your hardworking dedication and to all the Capcom Team involved in RE2 Remake.

posted by wap, platform: Meizu M9
引用:
原帖由 @xbox720  于 2018-7-29 23:16 发表
模拟器神机
配置太低不适合模拟器,推荐手机或者gpdwin2。

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
ns万代把ps2ps3的精品高达冷饭游戏出上面,我就满足了233,ps4时代垃圾万代已经只会做手游了

posted by wap, platform: Meizu M9
引用:
原帖由 @max39  于 2018-7-30 08:44 发表
当年的游戏缺乏可移植性,尤其ps2和ps3的,一般没法低成本移植到ns。

游戏类型影响其实非常大。我就买了BotW、奥德赛、喷射、马车以及其他几个冷饭,玩了半年就玩不下去了,当然这也不错了,但确实有一段时间的冷却期,前两个流程性强点的完成了,后两个都是对战类的在碎片时间玩又不方便。八方旅人正好是不同类型的调剂,我玩了30小时之后就又想玩其他的几个了。

实际上任天堂本社游戏就是难产的,这不是说某一个游戏能多耐玩占用多久主机使用时间的事情。一个喷射或者马车玩500小时肯定没问题,但这反而是最小众的用户。现在主机游戏的消费模式就是用便宜的价格多玩/多买品质上乘的快餐。任天堂让玩家用业界最高价格、体验最差画质、玩最硬核的内容,游戏确实好,但本身就是和玩家习惯相悖了,最后就像四大名著只能妆点书柜,平时看的还是霸道总裁。

塞尔达和3D马确实硬核,但肯定谈不上最硬核,跟黑魂的硬核程度不是一个级别

posted by wap, platform: Android
引用:
原帖由 @max39  于 2018-7-30 08:44 发表
垃圾万代可不是只会做手游,刚出的战斗行动2完全有做精品的苗子,可是就不想好好做单机精品,宁愿做网游氪金

引用:
原帖由 @不死但丁  于 2018-7-30 14:33 发表
垃圾万代可不是只会做手游,刚出的战斗行动2完全有做精品的苗子,可是就不想好好做单机精品,宁愿做网游氪金
不出也就算了,没人求他出……出单机垃圾毁口碑有点任性了
看看新高达破坏者233

引用:
原帖由 @max39  于 2018-7-30 14:40 发表
不出也就算了,没人求他出……出单机垃圾毁口碑有点任性了
看看新高达破坏者233
关键还是简单来钱惯了,花力气赚钱不乐意

引用:
原帖由 不死但丁 于 2018-7-30 14:54 发表
关键还是简单来钱惯了,花力气赚钱不乐意
单机也看类型,像act就基本只能做单机,或横版类街机型洗同联机,比如毒奶粉和龙之皇冠这类型,游戏还不少。基本无法做对战类型(实际上神海4的对战以其说是打枪实际上走的是act的路子,和战争机器被人说成格斗游戏一样,但本质上都是打枪游戏)。

全世界所有厂家不管啥类型都在尽可能的联机化,也就索尼力挺单机了,找不到第二个了,时代趋势就是这样。

十几年前,ds能赢psp有一条很重,那就是制作游戏成本低,正好一大堆日本小厂钱少技术力也低推了ds一大把,现在ns完全背离这条,加上手游,如果不是近几年独立游戏崛起,又推了任天堂一把,都不知道任天堂会不会全线龟缩到手游上

发新话题

官方公众号及微博