SF们太令大家失望了,难道一点底气都没有吗:D

引用:
原帖由 懒猫 于 2007-7-2 23:03 发表
SF们太令大家失望了,难道一点底气都没有吗:D
SF的蛋不似某些饭那么疼:D

引用:
原帖由 hysaga 于 2007-7-2 22:28 发表

转述人很客观

这次索饭的集体表现让我惊讶,基本都表达了冷静和克制,部分更为深谋远虑的索饭甚至提出了“阴谋论”。。。。果然就神机3以往的表现来看,就连索饭也认为达到05e3的水准是无法想像的事。
关键是看这个消息是软饭发布的还是索饭发布的

关键是楼主没提供出处链接

引用:
原帖由 fido7 于 2007-7-2 23:35 发表

SF的蛋不似某些饭那么疼:D
现在不忍也得忍啊,怎么样,神机游戏玩儿的怎么样?:D

引用:
原帖由 unicornck 于 2007-7-2 23:51 发表
关键是楼主没提供出处链接
我是楼主,下面追加一些东西,同样是那个自称是索尼前雇员的话。并且给出链接地址:

For example when I worked there I played on heavenly sword, which was 18 months ago (very early code running on a dev kit, the enemies where either blue or pink), and i played on the PSP well before its release.

But as I said I'm just passing info on, and as far as you guy know I could be a crank with too much time.

Too the people asking specific questions, I dont know? I was complaining about no games for the PS3 and I said "Rachet and Clank looks alright, Heavenly Sword will be quality" and I asked him had he seen it lately and he said "yep, it looks amazing, but Killzone is going to blow you away" and he basically told me a few things which I have posted.

My buddy who told me this info went away for a week on sunday. When he gets back he'll never tell me anything again, seeing as the news made it to a game site. So expect this to be my last gossip thread. Cheers anyway folks!

I had Jesus, but I beat him badly in a game of Pro Evo and he won't speak to me now.

Anyway Jesus loves KillZone, because of the main character Templar, as a reference to the Knights Of Templar. Apparently Jesus had his fav coffee mug stolen and the templars tried to find it for him. They also kept his followers safe, so Jesus has a hi-five for any Templar!

I can't believe N4G posted it. I want a pay check after E3!

PS:最后一句话是该作者发表于半个小时前,他发布的消息刚刚被知名网站N4G当作新闻发布了~~~~~

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-48878.aspx
http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=81699

[ 本帖最后由 insect2007 于 2007-7-3 00:17 编辑 ]

终于给连接了!

lz放顶楼把

建议大家先去再看一遍05 e3的那段cg,就知道那个效果不是这代主机做的出的,gow也许人物刻画差不多水准,但是物理效果,场景大小就差得多了。以ps3目前的表现来看,就算机能井喷估计也差很远。。。

自己去原网站看吧,里面还有很多小道消息,该帖子发出以后作者同样遭到了PS3forums论坛玩家的置疑,但是这个目前身处利物浦的索尼前雇员貌似对索尼在各地的工作室非常熟悉,而且N4G也刊登了这条新闻。所以我相信他的话还是有一定的可信度的~~~~~~

引用:
原帖由 无忧的烦恼 于 2007-7-2 19:09 发表

参看模拟地球的谣言......等ps3售价1500,只读到处都是的时候,还有人喷吗?
半夜看贴惊现传说中的ID…

这位大哥,TG众很想念你啊~~

引用:
原帖由 suzachsu 于 2007-7-3 00:31 发表

半夜看贴惊现传说中的ID…

这位大哥,TG众很想念你啊~~
恩,等血洗时,希望能看到更多ID的回归~~~`

引用:
原帖由 insect2007 于 2007-7-3 00:10 发表

我是楼主,下面追加一些东西,同样是那个自称是索尼前雇员的话。并且给出链接地址:

For example when I worked there I played on heavenly sword, which was 18 months ago (very early code running  ...
哇撒,ps3forum
好有震撼力,好有说服力

不到九天SF就可以噴了,這麼等不及啊。

大家努力全机种  最  实  际~!

发新话题

官方公众号及微博