» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[业评] 目前的泄露看死亡搁浅可能会翻车

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
引用:
原帖由 @littlezoo  于 2019-10-21 11:21 发表
打5/10并不一定素质就是5分水平,更多可能是对于开始疯狂拔高期待导致实际上手后的落差而打的激情分,但是之前宣传演示的内容和实际游戏内容包括剧情不太一样是很有可能的。
别蠢了,这个鹅毛就是个PC青,哪可能对这游戏有任何期待

之前给8分那个通关了,给了9分。
引用:
Saw? We done. The rough start paid off, and yes I do voich for him. His wordingness was awful and came back negative when we all read it. I assure you its great and he missed a ton of details (like higgs fight just being punches)

For now, ill leave it like this: Kojima has played the long con with me, fooling me into thinking the game was what it was earlier. My opinion, although i still think the walking at the start was overly done, has 180 as it made the journey worthwhile for me. Tons of fan service running in the later chapters that youll all love.

(on the number of chapters: ) 15

Yeah I loved it, i really dont want to spoil it cause that ruined a lot and skewed my opinion the fiest time around. And i guess it made more sense to me towards the end, more angry by the progress made earlier, but at the same time in a good way. I have some users here who can vouch for me though

of course my phone died. that Jox outline is really bad to look at just from glance. IDK if he really disliked the game like I did at the start, but It pulls through honestly. The Twists aren't so much surprising as the game drops subtle hints along the way, fan service? Expect some Silent Hillish looking setting and some MGS call backs leading through ch 7 to the end.

just call backs/easter eggs that fans will notice. The overall Pacing changes. Traveling what took 40 minute to go X amount of M can be done is half the time with the story progressed upgrades they give you. Also the story starts hitting you scene after scene after scene, with more TPS mechanics

Alright guys, shit, this game is good.

(I'll rate it) 9, i don't think its perfect things get left out (perhaps explained in side stuff)

(About the chiral network and it's role in Death Stranding: ) essentially Evangelion

引用:
原帖由 上海狗狗 于 2019-10-21 10:51 发表
小岛老以为自己是游戏界的JJ Abrams,看看这次放飞自我的结果吧
如果劇透是真的,那小島這次就是另一個老派星戰粉想殺的星戰導演,Rian Johnson,我feel到Looper味

口机马退休后追自己少年女神和中年男神为主要目地弄出的游戏。想想能搞成3A大作才出鬼了呢

看了综合到了7/10,days gone水平啦

彩蛋和地平线联动?

哈哈哈,小岛也会沦落到大宝石?

引用:
原帖由 wopare 于 2019-10-21 11:51 发表
又没几天了,黑子也用不着这么急啊,到时候有理有据的黑岂不更好
那就没意思了

早已预定铁盒版,完全没看宣传的

一直很喜欢小岛,但是这款游戏看了试玩兴趣全无

era上有人说评分很稳,还顺带说了口袋剑盾也很稳,这两个游戏都会是今年评分最高段水平
引用:
A few people who are in the know told me it's 9s mostly and I've heard from others there's a lot of 10s, specifically from certain major outlets that they absolutely love it. These same people told me the same about Pokemon and its' reception. Of course, just like GoW there's going to be a handful of 8s and the usual 7s and under from the 1-3 people, troll reviews or not.

But I don't know how it will do with fans. All I know is critics seem to be losing it over the game. So just don't be surprised if Death Stranding and Pokemon are two of the highest rated games this year.
尼玛真是过山车啊,我是不关注了,11月1号自有分晓
本帖最近评分记录

posted by wap, platform: Android
据说游戏已经泄露提前被贩卖了

剑盾测评游戏已经到媒体手上了?之前的媒体试玩不就玩了一个半小时,得不出什么结果吧。

引用:
原帖由 @littlezoo  于 2019-10-21 09:25 发表
标个剧透警告吧,放个彩蛋。。。。

https://s2.ax1x.com/2019/10/21/KQt5LD.png
不敢看,怕剧透