» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 算啊?叫你算!算成这样了~某5灵异车损~更新nascar

引用:
原帖由 爱游戏 于 2010-8-2 20:08 发表
山内老师,你向玩家保证的全物理演算,可以拆解成螺丝一样大小的部件,你一定要保证兑现哪.
是拆解一个螺丝出来,还是整车被拆成螺丝大小碎片

引用:
原帖由 EG瘦AA 于 2010-8-2 19:48 发表
posted by wap, platform: UC

不要车损,你可以关闭车损啊,谁强迫你一定要开车损玩了?

本帖最后由 EG瘦AA 于 2010-8-2 19:51 通过手机版编辑  
你不懂俺的意思~
俺也不解析了~

更多细节from gayfuck:
NASCAR似乎有点不同标准~

I was the one posting about the damage on nascar at GTPlanet. I can confirm that there was deformation damage to the car. I tried out almost all the cars except for the nascar and they all seemed to have a slighty updated damage model than previous events, however as I was about to leave I thought I'll try the nascar on tokyo. I crashed on the first corner intentionally and the rear bumper didn't just dangle but it actually deformed where I hit it. So I hit the wall again and the side of the car crumpled a little and the back of the car caved in a little. It looked just like the GT5 Damage Trailer. My time was up so I had to go. It seemed like the 2D version of the game in the racing pods where more updated than the 3D versions as the 3D version had some bugs while racing like textures popping up and alot of clipping.

Will post a video of some footage I managed to record. Unfortunately no nascar damage footage.

---------------------------

I’ve just got back from the beta rooms event in Birmingham. Played gt5 in 3D. The 3G effect was very subtle on the example I saw. The physics were excellent. There was beginner, intermediate and pro. Pro seemed v similar to gt academy demo. Extremely difficult on the narrow roads of the nurburgring. Intermidate was a great compromise of difficulty and feel. Beginner was similar to prologue standard. Graphics were excellent but we already know this. Toscana was beautiful, especially to day to night transitions and the way the headlights pick up different sign posts etc. Handling was slippy as you’d expect, nothing unusual for a rally racing game. There were however variations in the road surface, going from sand up gravel to some harder stuff ( not quite Tarmac). Damage was a lot more dramatic than I’ve seen on previous videos circling the web. Saw some people mash their cars up pretty good. Polyphony can now say they have the best damage physics on a console driving sim. Didn’t notice anydamage affecting the car handling. Thing that most impressed me? Probably the feel given by the new physics. Probably the best I’ve experienced from a driving game. Pretty close to real driving, and that is a massive complement. Spoke to a Sony guy about a uk release date, he said the “20th of November or around there”. Sorry if my writing is poor, I’m typing this on my phone.

--------------------------
Went to BETA event today unfortunatley camera battery died before I got to record footage of nascar. The car was awesome as it had actual deformation damage and looked miles ahead of anything we have seen of the damage for GT5 except for the trailer. The rear bumper crumpled and deformed quite a bit exactly where I hit it. The other cars had damage like all other previous demos but the nascar damage was on another level. Hopefully someone recorded some nascar footage.

为黑而黑 有意思么

GT5三个等级的车损

最高等级车损中赛车和民用车的车损级别也是不同的,赛车的车损级别最高(不清楚纳斯卡的车损级别是不是比其他赛车还要高),其次是民用车。

233,玩个游戏都那么纠结。。。。。。别玩了,搞个毛啊~

看了视频,没看出哪灵异。

你看的出来才有鬼了.

真实赛车体验,SONY有GT,微软有光环,各自有个震社大作。

还在观望G27中。

引用:
原帖由 zhangjingy 于 2010-8-3 09:57 发表
看了视频,没看出哪灵异。

理解lz,通过诋毁别人,以达到心理安慰的确是一种相当有效的心理暗示。