打印

一位台湾玩家眼见近日Sony 展示Lair 的第一手心得

引用:
原帖由 痴情咒 于 2007-7-31 17:49 发表
看这ID就知道是什么消息:D
:D +1
作为任饭我精神上偷偷支持下lz

龙潭虎穴……台湾人就这么热爱成语么

I'm aware of the reviews, of course. Some are very positive, some are not. The common complaint in those bad reviews seem to be the controls - putting the dragon streering on the motion-sensitive SIXAXIS controller doesn't sit well with some of the experienced gamers. First of all: try it out yourself, give it a chance!
And if you want my side of the story, I will share a simple anecdote: Victoria's family, lead by my 83-year old grandfather in law, was able to pick up Lair in less than 5 inutes, to fly around with the dragon and to play the first mission of the game.That experience right there beats anything that the reviewers can say. Because let's face it: the hardcore crowd is an important part of the market, and I sincerely hope that everybody who reads my page and/or hangs out on NeoGAF, IGN, 1UP on a daily basis will buy Lair and enjoy it. Your guys' opinions are important, and they matter.

BUT... making a game that my entire (extended) family can play, that's how we will keep the creative flame (and our industry!) alive.

Check the official sources for more information on Lair. I enjoyed the experience and have tons of ideas on what to do next. In other words, I have already moved on to the next project...

Lair的某个DEV的垂死挣扎

感觉不太及格

反正不入。。。scee得罪期待海域

引用:
原帖由 killmesoftly 于 2007-7-31 20:41 发表
I'm aware of the reviews, of course. Some are very positive, some are not. The common complaint in those bad reviews seem to be the controls - putting the dragon streering on the motion-sensitive SIXAXIS controller doesn't sit well with some of the experienced gamers. First of all: try it out yourself, give it a chance!
And if you want my side of the story, I will share a simple anecdote: Victoria's family, lead by my 83-year old grandfather in law, was able to pick up Lair in less than 5 inutes, to fly around with the dragon and to play the first mission of the game.That experience right there beats anything that the reviewers can say. Because let's face it: the hardcore crowd is an important part of the market, and I sincerely hope that everybody who reads my page and/or hangs out on NeoGAF, IGN, 1UP on a daily basis will buy Lair and enjoy it. Your guys' opinions are important, and they matter.

BUT... making a game that my entire (extended) family can play, that's how we will keep the creative flame (and our industry!) alive.

Check the official sources for more information on Lair.
I enjoyed the experience and have tons of ideas on what to do next. In other words, I have already moved on to the next project...
期待lair2吧……

估计又要大战了

对骑龙的游戏没好感

加强空间满塞

龙是用六轴控制
小幅度动的时候还好
需要大转弯还是大幅度动作的时候
看工作人员玩的蛮辛苦的
平拿手把是0度的话工作人员的手转了120度左右
保持那个姿势在玩@@"

打太级??:D

26 12