引用:
原帖由 粪涌.裆前 于 2011-12-23 23:06 发表

没见过这福利。。。再加上单位网速慢,亚马逊一定要砍单呀。。。要不微波炉咋运回来。。。1台净重就40多榜了。。。
你自己取消不就得了么。。。

posted by wap, platform: Android

@rbt12345 mark

posted by wap, platform: iPhone

吃撑了都。。。一群人浪费时间狂下单。。有意思吗?明显系统错误,会给你发货有鬼了。

Me:I just order some Mitsubishi XD600U DLP Projs today and I get one confirm mail in my mailbox.
But after I chk my order just now, I can not find the order, it just disappears.
Regent:I am so sorry Breeze if you can't find your order. I've checked this order and it shows that it was canceled on Dec 23 by the seller because they are unable to fulfill the item due to availability.
Me:So there is no compensation or something like that in this kind of issue?
When I place my order, it just show shipping soon
Regent:Since this is canceled Breeze and also the item is sold and shipped by a seller, you will have the money back in your account within 2-3 business days.
As much as I would like to Breeze however we don't have access to a seller's item.
Me:So next time I want buy something, how can I know it is available or not?
Do the seller have the right to cancel the order on any condition?
Regent:You may check first if item is in stock. In this case Breeze, the seller might not have updated there item in our website that is why it still shows its available. I am really sorry about this Breeze. Don't worry, I will let the seller know about this issue.
Yes Breeze, they have the ability to cancel there item.
Me:I suppose there should be some measure to protect the buyer cuz when I place the order I do chk the stock condition.
Regent:I understand your concern Breeze. Thanks for your suggestion. Don't worry, I'll inform my lead about your suggestion so that we can do something about it.
Me:So you will talk to the seller about this case?
Regent:Yes we will Breeze, we will coordinate with them about your issue.
Me:And I suppose to got a email or something like that after your discussion?
Regent:We will ask the seller to send you an email about it Breeze so that they can explain more what really happen.

posted by wap, platform: SAMSUNG (i917)

要不要问下现在没取消的订单他们会怎么做?楼上的。。。

posted by wap, platform: SAMSUNG (i917)

我那个40寸的电视明明取消了他们还不给我取消,我晕

我觉得投诉一次就算了,别穷追猛打了

唉呦,次哦,又出新解释了,求助英语帝帮我喷他们

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We are writing to you in regard to the following order(s):

103-xxxxxx-4525844

We're sorry, we're unable to complete your order from this Amazon Merchant. We have canceled this transaction and you have not been charged for the order.

In this case, the seller is currently unable to accept payment. Amazon Marketplace items must be paid for via the Amazon.com website. Since the seller is temporarily unable to receive payment by that means, please search our site for this item from another seller, or return and attempt to purchase from this seller again at a later time.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

运费就不少

已经回到原价了

posted by wap, platform: iPhone

真刺激,帮别人买了一台,坐等。

就指望着砍单后有有补偿啊~~..

踏实了,我的全砍了5个单砍了个干净,坐等投诉范本~

同求补偿措施,让亚马逊白白玩了咱们一次心理各种不爽啊~~~

发新话题