» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

17 12
发新话题
打印

[业评] Destiny2 今秋更新的展望

引用:
Yesterday, Destiny fans were busy dissecting a new “leak” about a coming fall expansion for Destiny 2, allegedly called “Collapse.” While I don’t believe this specific person has inside knowledge, but rather may get some things right through pure extrapolation alone, it did get me thinking about what may or may not be coming this fall, especially considering how relatively dead the game has been lately.

The way I see it there are two ways forward. Both could be good content, but one would prove to be significantly more substantive than the other. Here are the two options I see for a potential fall 2020 expansion for Destiny 2.

The Worst Case:

So, a trend has been clear in Destiny 2 for a while now. Things are getting…smaller. Shadowkeep was a smaller expansion than Forsaken. Seasons of Dawn and Worthy are smaller than Forge, Drifter and Opulence before them. So if that trend continues, we could be in for a new fall expansion that is around Shadowkeep size, or scaled down a bit yet again.

It also would likely prove to be “recycled.” Like reprising the moon, there’s a way this could work if you bring back a beloved area. In this case, I keep thinking of the Dreadnought as the next area to be remade for Destiny 2, long abandoned since we killed Oryx, but something that could easily feed into present day storylines.

While we have been building up the Pyramids as an adversary for ages, we have also been building up Savathun. I could easily see a final conflict with Savathun taking place on the Dreadnought that she tries to reclaim in the wake of Oryx’s death, and we meet and fight her there. The Taken Queen, as it were.

This could be “smaller” in the sense that Bungie may not really even need to add new areas to the zone like they did with the moon, other than perhaps a new raid that I suppose could use some old King’s Fall stuff, but with new mechanics. In theory, this could bridge a gap to a much, much larger release in fall 2021, while hitting all the right nostalgia notes with the return of the Dreadnought and wrapping up the Savathun storyline at last. That said, another Hive-focused expansion after Shadowkeep may be a bit much, but I suppose it’s Hive slash Taken, which is a little different.

The Best Case:

This is something akin to the “leak” from yesterday. There are a few reasons I am starting to get my hopes up about a decently sizable expansion for the fall.

The first is that we can look at past trends in an opposite way. The next release after Rise of Iron was Destiny 2. And while I don’t think anyone expects Destiny 3 to be hitting this fall, I can see Bungie potentially releasing something Forsaken sized, or even between Forsaken and a full sequel. One aspect of the “leak” that rang true was the potential of a new expansion to use cut Destiny 3 content if Bungie had been developing a sequel, but then after their split from Activision, decided to just use that as chunky expansion content. We’ve seen this many, many times before, so it’s not out of the question.

As for what it would be about? Yes, I can also believe that this could be the actual showdown with the Pyramids at last. Why? Well, they’ve been teased since quite literally the end of the D2 vanilla campaign. More teases appeared in last year’s seasons between Drifter visions and Mara Sov stuff.

This past year though? Things are different. Shadowkeep was about finding and interacting with a literal Pyramid ship under the moon. In the lore, we have seen both Osiris and Calus actually see/visit these ships in the outer reaches of space. We even had a damn cutscene last week showing the encroaching Pyramid invasion, and there’s now a countdown timer inside the Rasputin bunkers that show the Pyramids moving our way. This does not seem like a plot development that is going to be delayed another full year and a half, even if Bungie usually moves painfully slow.

So, if this is Forsaken plus size, what could that mean? Forsaken gave us two new destinations, and I would not be surprised if the Europa idea was true, as it’s somewhere the Pyramids would hit first, given the layout of our solar system. We have also seen “frozen Europa” art in the past, and Destiny 2 has never had a true full-on ice planet (snow weather in the Cosmodrome and Mars, but this is different).

Forsaken gave us a new enemy race in the form of the Scorn, and the rumored “Veil” could serve that purpose for a Pyramid expansion. Forsaken gave us a new subclass tree, and The Taken King gave us fully new subclasses altogether. It may be too much to hope for that the rumored “Darkness” subclasses could finally arrive, but who knows.

In short, the idea here is that current content is so paltry because Bungie is doing something massive for this year, not next year.

I don’t know which of these I believe more. It’s a coinflip. History has taught me to always underestimate as to not be disappointed. And Shadowkeep worked well enough where I could see Bungie porting in yet another D1 zone. Yet I cannot shake the feeling that Bungie is setting up the Pyramids’ arrival to be imminent, not another 1.5 years from now, which would have to lead to a large fall expansion. But we’ll see, and my guess is that barring any (actual) leaks, we will know for sure in about two months when June hits.
机翻凑合
引用:
昨天,粉丝们都忙着讨论《命运2》秋季更新的所谓泄漏内容,有人说这会是一次剧情内的“崩溃”。我不太相信这个人有内部消息,他很有可能是根据现有剧情推断出来将来的安排,不过这个新闻确实引起了我的思索,今年秋天可能会发生、也可能不会发生的事情,特别是考虑到最近有个游戏的惨败。

我认为会有两个方向。两个方向都会不错,不过其中一个要比另一个扎实得多。以下是我认为命运2今年秋季更新的两个可选项。

最坏的情况:

显而易见,有一个趋势十分明显,命运2持续更新的内容规模正变得越来越小。暗影要塞比被遗忘者要小,黎明和英杰季节比之前的黑色军武、浪客及丰盈赛季都要小。因此,如果按这种趋势继续下去,我们将面临一个规模相当于暗影要塞甚至更小的秋季更新。

而且这次更新很有可能被证实是回收利用的。就像重启月球一样,把大家心心念念的老区域带回来也是可行的。以此推断,我认为无畏舰极有可能是命运2下一个即将重制的区域,自打邪神Oryx陨落,无畏舰就被废弃了,但是它依然很容易就能融入进当下的故事情节里。

在确立三角舰这个古老对手的同时,我们也同样确立了Savathun。我轻松就能预见到在无畏舰上与Savathun展开最后的冲突,自打邪神陨落,她试图重新夺回无畏舰,我们遭遇并发生激烈的战斗。邪之女皇,一如既往。

感觉上这一次规模可能会更小,因为棒鸡甚至都不需要像对月球那样添加新区域,我认为还可以复用邪神陨落的突袭本,再配上新的机制。而且,这可以是一次很好的过渡,一则让明年的秋季更新做得更大一点,二则重返无畏舰以解怀旧之苦,顺手把Savathun的故事线暂告一段落。反过来讲,继暗影要塞之后,这个针对邪魔族的扩展包内容可能会有点多,毕竟混合了邪魔族与失魂者,有些微小差距的。

最好的情况:

这种情况就类似于昨天的“泄漏”。以下几点原因使我对秋季更新抱有很大希望。

首先,我们可以反着看趋势。 命运1年3《铁旗崛起》之后的下一年发行了《命运2》。我认为没人会期待《命运3》能在今年秋季就发行,但是我还是希望看到棒鸡能发行《被遗忘者》大小,甚至介于《被遗忘者》和《命运3》之间规模的作品。“泄漏”的一个方面表明,假如棒鸡一直在开发续集,命运2后续的更新可能会利用《命运3》的删节内容,自从Activision拆分后,棒鸡决定把删节内容填充成庞大的资料片。这种情况我们之前见过很多次,所以这不是个问题。

至于那会是什么剧情呢?没错,我相信是与三角舰的最终对决。为什么?因为,自命运2年1战役结束以来,剧情就一直在拿三角舰说事。去年赛季,浪客和Mara Sov的剧情脚本里明着暗着都提了好几次。

年3呢?事情就大不同了。 暗影要塞期间,我们找到了潜伏在月球下的三角舰,并与它发生了互动。在传说故事集里,我们了解到天梯试炼举办者奥西里斯、大帝卡鲁斯分别在外太空看到或是进入过这些飞船。上周的剧情过场,我们看到了三角舰的入侵攻势,Rasputin的地下掩体里有一个倒数计时器,显示三角舰正在前进。即便棒鸡行动迟缓,但剧情发展也不像会被推迟整整一年半的样子。

所以呢,如果是被遗忘者Plus大小的规模,意味着?被遗忘者里我们有两个全新的区域,而且如果关于EDZ的想法是正确的,那一点都不奇怪,因为考虑到我们在太阳系的位置,三角舰首先会袭击这里。我们过去也看过冰冻的EDZ原画,而《命运2》到现在都没有真正的冰雪覆盖的星球(在Cosmodrome和Mars中有降雪天气,但这不一样)。

被遗忘者里新加了敌人种族Scorn,而传言中的“Veil”有可能是三角舰带来的新种族。被遗忘者里我们多了一个天赋分支,而《邪神陨落》我们多了一个天赋元素分支。对于谣传中的“黑暗”元素分支到底能有多大希望,谁知道呢。

简而言之,为什么现在的游戏更新内容这么少,是因为棒鸡是在为今年而不是明年搞大开发。

我也不确信自己相信哪个更多点。 一币两面。 命运的曲折更新历史教育我,要尽可能低估,以免大失所望。 暗影要塞的头开得很好,所以大致可以猜到棒鸡接下来会导入更多命运1的区域。 但是我又没办法消除这种感觉,棒鸡可能马上要更新三角舰的到来,而不是再过一年半,这会是一次规模庞大的秋季更新。 最后我的猜测是,除非有实质性泄漏,否则我们只能到7、8月份才能得知更多消息。
来源

[ 本帖最后由 MKIII 于 2020-4-15 10:37 编辑 ]

命运3快点出吧,我就玩玩PVE,看看剧情

还有能不能不要这么肝

要尽可能低估,以免大失所望

听说要把火星炸了?

posted by wap, platform: Android
已经点了赞,心安理得白嫖,任务系统真的是一言难尽。

4chan那个留言不是已经被证明是假的了么
https://nga.178.com/read.php?tid=21265676
那一堆东西里基本上只有一句话算是真的,但每个人都知道了,就是命运2在加东西的同时也要删东西
不过删东西的原因也不是4chan所说的控制容量,而是祖传引擎要爆掉

[ 本帖最后由 Nemo_theCaptain 于 2020-4-15 16:19 编辑 ]

posted by edfc, platform: iPhone Xs Max
引用:
原帖由 @Nemo_theCaptain 于 2020-4-15 12:44 发表
4chan那个留言不是已经被证明是假的了么
那一堆东西里基本上只有一句话算是真的,但每个人都知道了,就是命运2在加东西的同时也要删东西
不过删东西的原因也不是4chan所说的控制容量,而是祖传引擎要爆......
感觉把希望放在复用无畏舰上,到时候也不会太失望。

引用:
原帖由 火星人一号 于 2020-4-15 11:34 发表
命运3快点出吧,我就玩玩PVE,看看剧情

还有能不能不要这么肝
我大部分时间都是玩PVP,当CS玩儿的。。。

引用:
原帖由 @kony 于 2020-4-15 17:57 发表
我大部分时间都是玩PVP,当CS玩儿的。。。
其实不成立,很多好枪都是pve活动刷出来的。

引用:
原帖由 MKIII 于 2020-4-15 18:03 发表

其实不成立,很多好枪都是pve活动刷出来的。
反过来也一样,蜘蛛山巅还是PVP给的,资源获取这块就是逼着人两边都玩,只玩哪一边都缺东西

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
废除者现在竞技使用率还很高,感觉熔炉巅峰武器好用的更多些。

命运打了没多久,场景设计真的很不错

单机内容一直偏少,售价不便宜,联机还是主打

命运1玩了挺久,命运2PS4首发,但玩过年1就弃了当时真是挺失望的,后来上了steam重新捡起来,补了一堆季票到现在600个小时了,大部分时间都在PVP虽然PVP NB的武器也是要刷的但实际上PVP的乐趣依然是用自己喜欢的武器,不追求什么大的的成就,就是玩个开心吧。

命运2的问题还是新手指引,初入这个游戏感觉太JB乱了。

引用:
原帖由 狂涂 于 2020-4-16 07:59 发表
单机内容一直偏少,售价不便宜,联机还是主打
售价不便宜这个问题已经被PC版解决了......

17 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博