» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

55 1234
发新话题
打印

天师最喜欢的网站给出了bioshock的权威评分

SDF Review

After many months of anticipation I finally got my copy of Bioshock and played through it over the past few days. There are many things to like about Bioshock such as the graphics (not animation), parts of the story and the water effects. That’s about where the good stuff ends.

First let me say how excited I was for the game after playing the demo on the 360. While the animation seemed stiff and you could tell the 360 was being pushed too hard it still looked like I had a lot of potential. So imagine my disappointment when I got the final version only to find none of the animation hitches, shooting glitches and AI was cleaned up. I also wonder how much better the graphics would’ve been had they not been compressed to fit on a DVD. Now I do not fault the developers for this, they only had so much system power to work with so maybe this will all be addressed with the PS3 version when it comes out.

To conclude, let this game cook in the oven just a little bit longer and wait for the superior PS3 version. Cleaned up textures, animations, AI, extra weapons, Home space, standard HDD and Blu Ray will make this flawed game into a perfect gem.

SDF Score: 5/10

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=83

[ 本帖最后由 yangzhicai 于 2007-8-17 22:26 编辑 ]

SONY的防线?好网站啊

谁来翻译一下

引用:
原帖由 2047 于 2007-8-17 22:28 发表
谁来翻译一下
最后一段简要翻译:这游戏不出PS3版就是渣啊

sonydefenseforce
太权威勒

相当牛X的评分

太强了,,,这个网站在索饭心中是权威啊

静坐等天师架临

To conclude, let this game cook in the oven just a little bit longer and wait for the superior PS3 version. Cleaned up textures, animations, AI, extra weapons, Home space, standard HDD and Blu Ray will make this flawed game into a perfect gem.

很好,很权威

很客观,很权威:D

养育之恩

不愧是甜食最喜欢的网站啊:D

很好

55 1234
发新话题

官方公众号及微博