那请问P3独占的哪个游戏NB到家了?或者拿出来献丑的?
切,虽然没有牛B到家,但是也绝不会比360的独占差

比如船长

你要真拿船长说可以献丑可所谓.........

引用:
原帖由 凯迪拉克1 于 2008-5-3 14:09 发表

那请问P3独占的哪个游戏NB到家了?或者拿出来献丑的?
你别急, 十年后海啸

360独占没优势?战争机器是什么?质量效应电影级的画面是什么?sf又开始满口胡言乱语了吗?

船长那个的确是贴图相当精美。这游戏我是没看出体现了ps3 的多少技能优势。

引用:
原帖由 十年后海啸 于 2008-5-3 12:22 发表

请天师这样对神机软硬件、SPU、DX10、动态阴影与软阴影的差别、HDR、各种光照、FPXX,抗锯齿、内存显存、游戏开发流程等等了如指掌的人?先准备好八张工资卡,再下跪拜求天师出国指导EPIC、UBI、EA、小岛组那帮废柴 ...
对天师的职业生涯及进行了一个总结,对其未来发展也具有重要的指导意义

海域的强悍的特效先不说,光贴图,就把那些说PS3游戏贴图不成的人抽到死了。

引用:
原帖由 zhangjingy 于 2008-5-3 17:02 发表
海域的强悍的特效先不说,光贴图,就把那些说PS3游戏贴图不成的人抽到死了。
如此自信真是舍天师而其谁啊
当然不否认船长在目前游戏当中是非常优秀的,不过还没有到空前的地步

对与这贴里天师欢乐的出现,再次贴出作者对天师口中的宝贝RSX(7600GT)的评价,欢迎天师来翻译

hate to harp on these kinds of details, so I'll keep it very brief. OS memory is not at parity, 360 still has lots more legroom. Plus, there is much more to RSX limitations that just vertex.

I can go on all day, but I'll just give one example. Lets say you have a shader that uses different samplers based on different circumstances. So for some pixels it may choose texture sampler 0, other cases sampler 1, etc. On 360 dealing with this is simple. Vertex side, you calculate which sampler you need, and simply pass this index value to the pixel shader. Pixel shader side it would use this index value to chose which sampler it needs, and one tex2d call gets you your value.

You cannot index into sampler registers on RSX. So what do you do? You can still calculate the index vertex side and pass it to the pixel shader. Pixel side, there's only 3 solutions I can think of. One is to use is if/else statements to determine which sampler to use. This is bad, but sometimes you have no choice. Or, you can sample from all your samplers, and use lerp's to choose which of the values to use in a branchless way. This is usually better than the above, but still not great. Lastly, if you are lucky then you can group your texures into one uber texture, and just monkey around with the texture coordinates to pick which part of the texture you want. This is even better since it's now just down to one sample and no branches, but only works if you can associate the textures together, which isn't always possible.

It's stuff like this that comes up everyday, which is partly why so few coders want to work on PS3. Then again, its because of this that PS3 coders are in huge demand and my mortgage is being paid off fast, so I guess I should be thanking Sony

这个跟LS翻译失明有关系吗?本人上来抽的可是发帖者只翻译了“in the 'general' sense, it is weaker.”,而后面对 'general' 的解释一点没翻,要想不被抽,早干嘛来着?
另外这个人早就知道了,出名就出在对RSX的VS效率的发言上.
另外帖原文不要把自己的观点如(7600GT)加上,是想混淆别人吗?这伎俩档次低了点,也就蒙蒙不看原文的人。

[ 本帖最后由 zhangjingy 于 2008-5-3 17:57 编辑 ]

引用:
原帖由 zhangjingy 于 2008-5-3 17:56 发表
这个跟LS翻译失明有关系吗?本人上来抽的可是发帖者只翻译了“in the 'general' sense, it is weaker.”,而后面对 'general' 的解释一点没翻,要想不被抽,早干嘛来着?
另外这个人早就知道了,出名就出在对 ...
来,来来,原文都在上面,为什么不翻?

RSX不是7600是什么?7800,8800?:D

引用:
原帖由 老刘吃嫩草 于 2008-5-3 18:02 发表

来,来来,原文都在上面,为什么不翻?

RSX不是7600是什么?7800,8800?:D
in the 'general' sense, it is weaker. By 'general' I mean for typical multi platform studios that don't want to maintain multiple engines and codebases, and who deal with a variety of game types in one studio.,红字部分你翻译了吗?想混淆视听?

RSX是7600?光550MHZ的速度就干翻了,你以为是C1那实作中7600级别的PS呢?(全资源做PS才7800级别,有台湾仔的数据)

引用:
原帖由 zhangjingy 于 2008-5-3 18:07 发表

in the 'general' sense, it is weaker. By 'general' I mean for typical multi platform studios that don't want to maintain multiple engines and codebases, and who deal with a variety of game types i ...
为什么你还不翻?:D
非公版7600频率略快,所以不是7600,你是这个理论吗?

发新话题

官方公众号及微博