» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 8年的等待,恶魔重新降临,Diablo3正式发布(首页大量更新视频下载地址)

引用:
原帖由 rocktyt 于 2008-6-25 16:00 发表
怎么还是有人不愿相信是D3
D3就那么令你们反感吗
去年公布SC2的时候如果出现这个图我还可能相信是D3,今年嘛。

不管怎么样,在还未明朗前
继续怨念D3!!!

还真当BLZ是神啊……????

忘了当初SC2公布之前YY的了吗?本来就没什么戏剧性可言的东西,该是什么还是什么

不会有什么惊喜的,D迷洗洗睡吧,这是个商业的社会,不是童话国度

The master.CSS file added the word: Icy
The new hidden image shown in the CSS file is now looking like a penguin. I merged the three images. The mystery image today was titled 23.jpg -- in the alphabet that corresponds to the letter "W". Now we were trailed off completely. The previous sequences were interpreted as a D, an I and an O from Diablo. A letter W wouldn't make sense with only three days left. Unless it meant World of Diablo Online, but two letter or three remain to be released probably. Could the numbers instead refer to Diablo runes
The new splash teaser shows clearly now that the ice is melting. At the center you can see chunks of ice falling off and a lots of vapor -- typical of ice being melted down from intense heat. On the lower left of the center you can now see a new rune inside a circle. This is the Akilae Tribe symbol in Starcraft 2. Each of the runes represent one of Blizzard games: The first rune was indeed from Frostmourne representing World of Warcraft. The second rune was the Hel Rune from Diablo II. Now the third rune represents the Protoss Tribe from Starcraft II. (Thanks, Lavarinth)
At this rate, two more runes corresponding for Thursday (12am) and Friday (12am) remain. The positioning of these runes seem to be forming a pentagram. Unless Saturday 12am is still going to show a six rune. But that most likely would be a central rune.
The question is ... what are the next two runes represent? Which games?
A little birdie from inside -- and I know the source somewhat -- told me today something about Blackthorne. Remember a few months ago when I reported Blackthorne trademark had been updated? Seems there might be two game announcements after all -- simple speculation.

That's crazy!

没什么crazy的,就算真的是D3,也要等几年以后,还是洗洗睡吧

没什么好兴奋的,除非能兴奋个几年直到游戏上市

等FF13都远比D3现实得多了,也没见几个人还能兴奋得起来的

SC2公布那么久了,几个人玩上了? 有什么可兴奋的

简直就是 宣告预告宣布制作上市跳票跳票跳票正式上市日日日日日日日日日……

[ 本帖最后由 zcomic 于 2008-6-25 16:49 编辑 ]

公布就有点盼头了,没公布就没希望,虽说有幽灵这个例子!!!

这话说的,D3这个招牌产品BLZ迟早会用的,早晚都要开发上市的,还怕它丢了不成
BLZ没几个王牌品牌

一张海报又逼疯了不少人

d3肯定会出,不过sc2还没影,所以暂时也不指望d3了