» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

34 123
发新话题
打印

[国际足坛] 我已经知道下赛季将去哪儿踢了,不告诉你们

Inter’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Inter and Barcelona may both be denying a transfer for the striker, but 'Ibra' seems to know what is going on...
11 Jun 2009 09:44:55

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed that it has been decided where he will play next season amid rumours that he could move from Inter to Barcelona, but he was staying tight-lipped over his future.

The Swedish striker could have ended all the speculation regarding his next move, however, he instead chose to play games with the media by claiming things were sorted but not giving any details.

A report on Wednesday stated that a deal had been agreed for him to join European champions Barcelona and that the move was down to whether Samuel Eto'o would agree to go to Inter.

This whisper was quickly denied by the Italian club in an official statement on their website and so the rumours were able to begin again about whether he would move or not.

After being interviewed about Sweden's drubbing of Malta in midweek, Ibrahimovic was then asked about the stories and opted for a cryptic response.

"I know where I will play, but I am keeping it to myself," he told a Swedish television channel TV. "I feel fine with that."

我已经知道下赛季将去哪儿踢了,不告诉你们,但我可以说我感觉很开心。。。。

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/s ... eason-inters-zlatan

就不告诉你

你不在我的计划中!

下赛季所有后卫的噩梦尽在西甲了

都去皇马吧!

伊布也去皇马吧,比利亚也去吧,谢谢你们

都说了半天了,到底去没去啊

[posted by wap, platform: Symbian]

谁七千万买肯定卖!

都去皇马吧,要整整个彻底,银河战舰重组完成,下赛季0冠军目指

全都去了倒也好玩