» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

28 12
发新话题
打印

经典---2D式恶魔城将登陆Wii !!!

转载请注明Wiichina wjbobby翻译

在E3的时候我们曾经和恶魔城的主制作人Koji Igarashi谈过废墟肖像,DS上苍月的续作。

在那时Iga对用Wiimote消磨时间会不会很舒服有所怀疑。特别的,他说:“我对Wii很感兴趣,并准备参加这周日本的一个任天堂发布会和记者招待会。我认为Wii的市场针对那些很少玩游戏的人,那些希望有一个短时间游戏体验的人,我几乎不怀疑以恶魔城的风格,他们都会坐下并想玩几个小时甚至一天。同样,我还不能想到任何好主意。我的想法是不幸地恶魔城游戏不太适合它。不过也许当我回到日本后我可能会提出一些好想法,我会尝试想想这个可能性。

近来,任天堂欧洲官方站点登出了德国游戏展期间对Iga的一段采访。现在,Iga有一些消息要告诉那些乐于看到恶魔城登陆Wii的人。当问道是否他的想法有进一步的发展时Iga回应道:“除了这个DS版外我们还没有任何其它想法因为我们实在很忙,不过当然我们乐意为Wii考虑一些有趣和快乐的东西。我对Wii版的恶魔城已经有一些主意了。”

那是对于这个系列的爱好者有趣的揶揄。

IGN原文:

Back at E3 we spoke to Castlevania's main man, Koji Igarashi to talk about Portrait of Ruin, the anticipated sequel to Dawn of Sorrow, on the Nintendo DS.

At that time Iga was understandably skeptical about how comfortable it would be to use a Wii-mote to whip for hours. Specifically, he said "I'm very interested in the Wii hardware, and I'm attending a Nintendo presentation in Japan, as well as a Nintendo press conference this week. I realize that the Wii market is casual gamers, that are looking forward to a short game experience and I hardly doubt that with the Castlevania style, they'll all sit down and want to play for multiple hours or even a day. Also, I just really can't think of any good ideas. My thought is that a Castlevania game doesn't fit very well with it unfortunately. But maybe when I go back to Japan I might come up with some brilliant idea, and I'll try to think of the possibilities."

Recently, Nintendo's European site printed an interview with Iga from the German Games Convention. Now, Iga has some news for those interested in seeing Castlevania come to the Wii. When asked if he'd given further thought to the idea Iga replied, "We still can't think about anything other than this DS version because we are so busy, but of course we would like to think of something interesting and pleasant for Wii. I have some ideas for Castlevania for Wii."

That's a juicy tease for fans of the series.

终于要回归了么?

妇科版么?

月下2快出现吧!

鞭子抽啊

月下再临!

一直不爽3D的恶魔城.也只有这2款3D的没怎么玩了

就冲这点铁定买WII

只要月下!!其他复刻或新作无视ing

题目有误导的意思。。。希望改正。。。

只到了有想法的阶段嘛~~
就算立即开始做
也是明年后年的事情了