» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[数码手机] Gameloft、ID software宣布将为iPhone开发游戏软件

We (Id) have put in our application like everyone else, so I don't have any inside information at this point. I think Steve is still pissed at me over some negative comments I made about iPod development tools a while ago. Just based on the blurbs, it looks very good -- a simulator plus debugging on the native device is the best of both worlds, and a 70% royalty deal for apps over iTunes is quite good.

The iTunes distribution channel is really a more important aspect than a lot of people understand. The ability to distribute larger applications than the over-the-air limits and effectively market your title with more than a dozen character deck name, combined with the reasonable income split make this look like a very interesting market. This type of developer / customer interaction is probably the wave of the future for mobile devices, it will be interesting to see how quickly the other players can react. Based on our experiences with the carriers, I am betting not very quickly.

John Carmack

从John Carmack话看来不像是小打小闹,看来狼是要来了。。。。。。。

凭着iPhone的多点触摸,模拟几个基本按键根本不是问题,iPhone上的模拟器就已经这样干的,再加上动作感应,什么第一人称射击,模拟飞行,赛车都可以一网打尽了。。。。

发新话题

官方公众号及微博