» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 英国媒体宣称3DS发售后出现较高的退货程度, 任天堂官方否认

新闻来源: http://www.vg247.com/2011/04/05/ ... cord-return-levels/
新闻标题: The Sun: 3DS seeing “record return levels”
新闻原文: A report in today’s Sun claims that 3DS has seen a “record” level of returns since its UK launch nearly two weeks ago.
In a report by the paper (via MCV), headlined, “Refund row hits Nintendo,” it claims that a “record return levels were reported” due to “thousands” suffering from headaches and dizziness related to the machine’s 3D capabilities.
The paper claimed that retailer HMV is offering full refunds on 3DS handhelds bought since launch, but only up until Thursday. One consumer reported he got a £170+ refund from GAME, whilst a forum user is quoted is saying:
“When I returned mine to my local GAME in Bexleyheath I had an argument at first but I am someone who knows how to argue and stuck with my guns. Once the guy agreed we chatted and he told me hay had had a high return of the 3DS, more than any launch product.”
Nintendo has disputed the claims, though.
“Recent reports are incorrect,” the company told Eurogamer in a statement.
“The number of calls and emails with queries on Nintendo 3DS is in fact well below the rate experienced during past hardware launches and having spoken with our retail partners there are only a handful of people who have actually gone into stores to request a refund.”
The firm added: “Nintendo 3DS was designed with a 3D depth slider that lets users adjust the 3D effect so that everyone can still enjoy this product. When viewing any kind of 3D images, including movies and on TV, some people might experience minor discomfort.
“The effects are short term and have no lasting effect; most people can continue after taking a break.”
GAME has said it’s seen “less than five people complain that they feel sick” and traded in their 3DS, while HMV has said it isn’t “refunding fully” on 3DS purchases.
3DS sold 113,000 units in the UK and 303,000 units in Europe in its first week.

根据英国<太阳报>报道, 自从2周前3DS在英国正式发售后, 出现了水平较高的退货现象. MCV描述道, 由于很多3DS的购买者在使用了之后出现不同程度的头疼状况, 由此引发的排队退款打击任天堂.

不过与媒体宣称的相反, 任天堂官方否认了报道的正确性.

"有关要求退货还款的电话和邮件是非常少的, 实际上它的水平远远低于过往硬件发售后的水平. 我们与零售商取得联系, 得到的信息是, 只有非常少的购买者要求退货还款."

任天堂再次强调:" 3DS具有调节3D纵深的功能, 所以每个用户都能够享受这款产品. 在观看任何3D效果的节目时, 总会有些人感觉到不适应. 不过这些反应是非常短暂的, 而且不会持续. 在休息之后, 可以继续享受3DS带来的乐趣."

零售商GAME已经宣称只有少于5个人抱怨在使用了3DS之后感觉到不舒服, 同时零售商HMV宣布他们不会全额退款给客户.

3DS在英国首周销量为11万3000台, 在整个欧洲为30万3000台.

发新话题

官方公众号及微博