» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

加勒比海盗(Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End ) 1080p

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/782/782195p1.html
Australia, April 19, 2007 - At a recent Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End event in Sydney, the game's producer Jeff Blattner confirmed with IGN AU that the new title for PS3 and Xbox 360 will - for those with displays capable - run at a native resolution of 1080p on both systems with no performance loss. That's quite a feat for a game that's certainly no slouch in the graphics department. Don't believe us? Here's what he said, straight from our oversize novelty microphone and tape recorder:

Jeff Blattner: One of the big attractions of this generation of gaming is 1080p, and we were really really hoping to deliver a 1080p - a true high def experience for our gamers. On a lot of my press events what I've had to do is say that I'm 95% sure that I'm going to be able to deliver it at 1080p, but I can tell you today that I'm 100% sure we're going to deliver it at 1080p.

IGN: So that's native 1080p for 360 and PS3?
Jeff Blattner: That's right.

IGN: There's no performance hit at 1080p?
Jeff Blattner: No, that was why I was giving the 95%. We had to make sure that every area of the game performed suitably and those players wouldn't be penalised for the better visual quality.

Jeff also confirmed that the Wii version of the game will have a PAL 60 option and run at 480p. The game is currently wrapping up development at Eurocom and will be on sale in the U.S. on May 22nd.

XO/PS3版将对应1080P,Wii版本将为480P

[ 本帖最后由 braincells 于 2007-4-20 12:10 编辑 ]

发新话题

官方公众号及微博