E3的时候GT6和FM5都会放视频

引用:
原帖由 KoeiSangokushi 于 2013-2-6 13:43 发表
posted by wap, platform: iPhone

怎么说的?
720一高一低两个配置……………………

科学家也是游戏中人?

http://kotaku.com/5982283/reacti ... -dont-really-buy-it

The rumor going around earlier this week wasn't really anything new. The console that locks out used games is an anticonsumer bogeyman going back years and though the technology to do it exists, it's yet to come true, for whatever reason. Still, a report this week repeated the same year old rumor about the next Xbox and the reaction from many was angry, indignant, and justified. "Fuck that. I'm not buying."

To me, it also sounded a little relieved.
By no means do I view blatantly anticonsumer practices such as used-game blocking, requiring a persistent online connection, or not even being backward compatible, as good things. I can't conceive of a console doing all three, or any feature it could have that makes them a worthwhile tradeoff. But it's significant to me that these are the rumors we're always reading about and reacting to, and not the potential good things that will make the new hardware an enjoyable experience.

Deep down, I think a lot of people just don't want to buy another console.

I know I don't. (I buy all of my hardware. It's not something I want an employer to own or control.) And when you get a total nonstarter like used-games blocking, much less three of them, you get to affirmatively opt out of this for reasons other than you can't or don't want to spend that kind of money.

Any reason for not spending your money is legitimate. It's your money. But what's easier to refuse, a $400 (or more) machine that offers the next edition of your favorite game series, and delivers it with even more mindblowing visuals and a cool controller, or a $400 machine that does its damndest to alienate its most loyal segment?

When the next console is rumored to be a horrible, money-grubbing lifestyle obligation frowning at us from the entertainment center, we don't have to admit we're not buying the next machine because we just don't have the money, or because we're still buried under a mounding Pile of Shame. And let's be real about why it's a shame: It's money spent on something unused. With a bogeyman of a rumored console, it'll get the blame for that, too. All those games we own? Useless. All those digital downloads? Nontransferrable.

So, yes, any feature that shuts this next piece of hardware off from everything you've known and enjoyed so far makes it a nonstarter, and deservedly so. And if you weren't inclined to buy a new console anyway, or feel that the current one is providing you plenty of value and enjoyment already (hands up? Good God, how is the next console going to possibly monopolize my attention even more?) then these rumors let you actively remove yourself from the conversation on principle.

You're doing what? You expect what? You can fuck off, mister. That sounds a lot better than shrugging and saying, "This is really awesome, but I can't buy it right now."

However, "This is really awesome, but I can't buy it right now," is a perfectly good reason, too. I don't think we say it often enough, in a lifestyle and demographic that treats nearly every cent like disposable income. (My hand's up again. I'm as guilty of it as anyone.) But being a hardcore video gamer is more than spending a lot of money on games and hardware the day they release. We should know the most about what's coming, and have the highest standards for what gets our dollar.

When Sony has its big gala on Feb. 20, I doubt Kaz Hirai is going to get up on the stage and say "The PS4 is going to block all used games, make all of your old ones useless, and require you to connect to PSN to do anything. Five-hundred-ninety-nine dollars!" I think they learned their lesson from 2006. Sony will try their asses off to make you want the thing. And whenever Microsoft pipes up about Durango, it's gonna try as hard, too.

Make them work for it. And if you just don't want to buy their next console, it's not like you stop being a gamer. If you're still enjoying what's already out there then continue and be happy. I am sure the next PlayStation or Xbox will be on a shelf should you decide it has earned your money.

...the other will be a $350 "premium" model

On the other end of the spectrum will be Microsoft's "premium" model, which we're guessing will cost $350 in an attempt to undercut Sony's likely $400 price point for the PS4. Included in this bundle will be a much bigger hard drive (our guess: at least 300GB), and a multimedia remote for easy control of all the device's functions.

We wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft also revamped the new Xbox's chat setup by nixing the necessity of plugging a headset directly into the controller. We expect the premium model to also come bundled with a wireless headset that isn't quite as cheap as the one-eared wired sets we're used to.

引用:
原帖由 shiningfire 于 2013-2-8 12:09 发表
posted by wap, platform: iPhone 3GS/4/4S

ipad4 and ipadmini?
It will come in two SKUs

Since its launch, the Xbox 360 came in a variety of flavors. Traditionally, a cheaper model was packaged with a tiny bit of storage and limited accessories in comparison to its more modest cousin. We expect Microsoft to adhere to this plan by launching its console in two differently priced packages.

This is a valuable strategy, as it allows Microsoft to access the households of both casual and the hardcore gamers. Both SKUs will probably come with built-in Wi-Fi, the aforementioned Blu-Ray optical drives, and a Kinect. As to how they'll differ, well...

引用:
原帖由 你老闆 于 2013-2-11 19:42 发表
上面那個是網站預測吧
其實不覺得PS4會賣400美元
这个意思主要是预测微软的720可能一开始就会便宜PS4一点吧

引用:
原帖由 讴歌123 于 2013-2-12 01:25 发表
http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-3422214-1-1.html

完了,CD Projekt Red说巫师3的PC版比次世代主机版画面表现更好
次世代是半斤八两,PC是2斤

8-core CPU, 64-bit CPU running at 1.6 GHz
D3 DirectX 11.x+ GPU running at 800 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM
32 MB ESRAM
HDMI 1.4a ou
S/PDIF out
Gigabit Ethernet
802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
Controllers
HDMI 1.4a in
Kinect in
USB 3.0
50 GB 6x ODD
500 GB SATA 2.0 HDD (up to 50mb per second)
3D content via 3D TV support

引用:
原帖由 wk6833795 于 2013-2-12 09:17 发表
这代ps360刚出来卖400美刀+真是舍得一台亏一两百美刀卖,敢用当时高端GPU。没400美刀不亏本能用什么GPU?还能强到哪里去。。。
原文地址:http://news.mydrivers.com/1/254/254576.htm
国外媒体Wccftech从一位关键线人那里拿到了NVIDIA GK110核心新旗舰GeForce GTX Titan的第一张PCB照片,并立刻公之于众。虽然故意做了模糊处理,但依然能够隐约看到其真实面目。
这块PCB是原厂公版方案,做工自然没得说。GK110核心芯片虽然被抹掉了部分标记,但却是唯一清晰的地方,“GK110”字样也清楚可见。它会带来2688个流处理器(屏蔽了一组),搭配384-bit 6GB GDDR5显存。供电右侧可见8相以及MOSFET等元件,是为核心服务的,左侧SLI桥接接口附近还有2相,供给显存。注意SLI桥接接口有两个,也就是说它支持四路SLI。
辅助供电接口是一个八针、一个六针,最大供电能力300W,但实际功耗不会这么高,据说热设计功耗大约在235-250W,可以接受。
风扇接头只有一个四针,所以散热器肯定是单风扇的,而且已确认需要占用两个插槽威望。
显存颗粒共有24颗,正反面各一半,而后边还会加装辅助背板。
输出接口看不见,但已知是两个DVI、一个HDMI、一个DisplayPort
价格方面之前说是899美元,现在又提高到了1000美元,有点疯了,不过也直接证明NVIDIA对此卡的性能表现肯定是有充分信心的,也自信丢手拿不出同级别的产品。

GeForce GTX Titan PCB首曝

去模糊处理后能看清楚一些了

丹麦一家网上商场一度摆出过华硕的GeForce GTX Titan,型号为“GTXTITAN-6GD5”(这就等于确认泰坦的命名了),含税价格高达7276丹麦克朗,约合1300美元、人民币8150元,即使不含税也要5820.8丹麦克朗,约合1050美元、6520元人民币,正好与传闻相符,不过现在相关页面已经被和谐了。
发布时间?就这个月底了。

发新话题

官方公众号及微博