» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

【2K Games China】正式员工招募

他走进房间,咳嗽了一声,看了眼楼主,然后安静地坐到写字台边写email去了

这应召信实在不知道怎么写……只好胡乱吹了两句……

……
I'm a Xbox\Xbox 360 enthusiast with bone-deep love in RPG genre (a CRPG cynic, actully...). Titles on my long favorait list including: Halo, Fable, Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights....and so much more. In 2005, I translated Halo: The Flood (Book Two of HALO triology paperbook) into Chinese. You can grab a copy in nearby bookstore, and see my name on the cover

As a hardcore computer gamer for years, System Shock was a sweet memory of combining hot FPS shooting and RPG elements. Ok, maybe it's time to say goodbye to old-fashioned memory, since here comes Bioshock ! I have kept tracking down every single piece of news from Bioshock almost from the first day it announced. Being a Xbox fanboy,  nothing could be compared with one can play the long-waited big title before it appears in retail store.

引用:
原帖由 1080P 于 2007-3-1 14:38 发表

我没啥东西好吹. 就很简单,
I want to join the playtest group of the game BioShock . This is my  very focused game since E3 2006 . Nice game setting with cool bio-weapons , those things a ...
啊,可以和猛男一起玩游戏啦,哈哈~~

引用:
原帖由 hanzo 于 2007-3-1 14:51 发表

到时候来TP你们穿着背后印“2K”的马甲图

有GTA4试玩就好了
这么急等GTA啊……

其实Saint's Row还是不错的……

引用:
原帖由 iorilu 于 2007-3-1 17:28 发表
怎么测试,在公司里和可以在家侧

在家测……还没听说过游戏QA测试可以在家测的……

引用: