引用:
原帖由 liuyicheng 于 2007-7-31 00:36 发表
要我说10m的cache太少,咬牙再上2M就好了,10M这个数值不上不下。
很多人都这么说……

引用:
原帖由 郁闷 于 2007-8-1 12:07 发表
PS3放MP3不支持后台播放?????
究竟谁是纱布?????
唉,360上的MP3后台播放指的是任何游戏,按下西瓜键,就可以开始代替游戏音轨任意播放……

引用:
原帖由 真伪NINTENDOFANS 于 2007-8-1 11:35 发表
新引擎演示不是已经火星很久了吗?
那个被天师誉为“和天剑的感觉很像”的演示?所谓的megatexture?有什么游戏宣布用那个神一样的引擎开发了么?

不如看一下Tim Sweeney对卡神这个以“megatexture”为核心技术的新引擎的评价好了:

I'm sure you have heard John Carmack talking a lot about megatexturing and how he uses it. I was just wondering what your thoughts on it was?

Sweeney- So, megatexturing is this idea of applying absolutely unique textures to every object in your environment everywhere. Computationally it looks kinda difficult because our resolutions are always going up at a steady rate, the amount of detail on our environment is increasing and the sizes of our environments are increasing. This, to me implies that you want to reuse your content very frequently. You want to be able to build a mesh in one place and reuse it hundreds of places of the environment just with minor modifications here and there. So, if your going to move in a mega texturing direction, I think you really have to look at that in the context of a larger material system that lets you instance objects and share assets and not have an explosion in the amount of content creation work that’s required because if an artist has to sit down and paint every little detail in every object in the world, that an uneconomical approach to game development. So in order for Mega texturing to work on a large scale, I think you need excellent tools, for being able to reuse, instance and reuse all this data so you save the artists time and they don’t have to rebuild custom things all over the place.

引用:
原帖由 BD 于 2007-8-1 21:34 发表
PS3的XMB In-Game Access正在开发中
biaozhaoji
不过说起XO的西瓜键,每次不小心碰到就会完全抓狂,那个反应速度……
biaozhaoji

51 1234
发新话题

官方公众号及微博