» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[意甲] 卡卡转会全程直播(转)

补留队后卡卡通过米兰频道发表的声明:

中文(新浪)
  我什么也不想要,我在这里很好,这里的人们热爱我并看重我。我还要说,我的家庭也很好,我从未与我的妻子和父亲发生争吵,也从未被推至两难的境地,我做出这一选择没有任何阻碍。就像你们所有人对我说的,这不是一次经济上的选择。在AC米兰,有这么好的朋友,这么好的球迷,这么好的主席,例再如像莱昂纳多那样亦师亦友的导师。

我从未要求过涨薪,我将来也不会这样做,AC米兰对我一直很好,过去,如果他们愿意他们就给我加薪,为此,我只能感谢他们。

在周六的比赛之后,很多人支持我,甚至包括小孩子,这让我感动,那是一场美妙的比赛……想想看,当初我离开圣保罗时,甚至还有一些人质疑我,而现在在AC米兰,所有人都支持我。我将在家与一些朋友庆祝我的留队,我是一个虔诚的信徒,上帝为我们做出的选择,有时候并不一定是完全最合乎逻辑的。

我总是像那些求购者表示,如果AC米兰接受了报价,那么我会考虑,但是事情改变了,我最终留在了这里。我的队友是非凡的,他们试图告诉我一些事情,一些信息,我真的感受到了他们的支持。我们的球队目标始终都是胜利,赢得赛季的胜利,我拥抱所有人,每一个劝我留下的人,事情已经过去了,感谢所有人!

E文from Goal.com
"Not even for thirty seconds did I think about leaving," he stated.

“I never wanted money or anything. I am doing very well in a place where people respect and love me, and I am therefore happy to be here.

“My family has been very good to me as always, however I had no doubts as to what I would be doing this time around.

“I went with my heart, as it was never going to be an economic choice for me.

“At Milan there are wonderful people, and just to confirm, I have never, and will never, ask for an increase in my wages at this club.

“Everyone here is very good to me, and for this I can only thank them,” he added.

“I will be celebrating at home with a couple of friends now that this is all over, and I’m just looking ahead to moving forward with Milan.

“I am a strong believer in God; however it is not always the most logical path that God chooses for us.

“If the club had accepted an offer, I would have been very upset and disappointing in leaving.

“My companions have been exceptional to me as well over this time, even though they knew that I was never going to join Manchester City.

“I would like to embrace all those who have sent me messages recently, so thank you all very much,”

发新话题

官方公众号及微博