» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

gt7今天更新完以后就连不上了,你们都能连吗?

posted by wap, platform: Android
山内的官方回复:
我想解释一下这次更新中发生的事情。就在1.07版更新发布之前,我们发现了一个问题,在PS4和PS5的产品版本上,游戏在某些情况下无法正常启动。这是一个罕见的问题,在发布前的开发硬件测试和QA会议上没有看到,但为了优先考虑用户的保存数据的安全,我们决定中断1.07更新的发布,并进行1.08的修正更新。

这就是延迟的原因。我真诚的向大家表示歉意,因为我的报告晚了。

同时在这次更新中,一些活动奖励也得到了调整。我也想解释一下其中的原因和我们今后的计划。在GT7中,我想让用户在没有微交易的情况下也能享受大量的汽车和比赛。同时,汽车的定价是传达其价值和稀有性的重要元素,所以我认为它与现实世界的价格挂钩是很重要的。我想把《GT7》打造成一个能让你以不同方式享受各种汽车的游戏,如果可能的话,我想尽量避免出现玩家必须机械地重复玩某些事件的情况。

我们会及时让你知道额外内容的更新计划,额外的比赛事件和额外的功能,这将建设性地解决这个问题。我很痛心,因为我现在不能解释有关的细节,但我们计划继续修改GT7,让尽可能多的玩家享受游戏。如果大家能从更长远的角度来关注《Gran Turismo 7》的成长,我们将非常感激。

山内一典

I wanted to explain what happened in this update. Immediately before the release of the 1.07 update, we discovered an issue where the game would not start properly in some cases on product versions for the PS4 and PS5. This was a rare issue that was not seen during tests on the development hardware or the QA sessions prior to the release, but in order to prioritize the safety of the save data of the users, we decided to interrupt the release of the 1.07 update, and to make a 1.08 correctional update.

This is the reason for the delay. My sincere apologies for the late report to everyone.

Also in this update, some event rewards have been adjusted. I wanted to also explain the reasons for it and our plans going forward. In GT7 I would like to have users enjoy lots of cars and races even without microtransactions. At the same time the pricing of cars is an important element that conveys their value and rarity, so I do think it’s important for it to be linked with the real world prices. I want to make GT7 a game in which you can enjoy a variety of cars lots of different ways, and if possible would like to try to avoid a situation where a player must mechanically keep replaying certain events over and over again.

We will in time let you know the update plans for additional content, additional race events and additional features that will constructively resolve this. It pains me that I can’t explain the details regarding this at this moment, but we plan on continuing to revise GT7 so that as many players as possible can enjoy the game. We would really appreciate it if everyone could watch over the growth of Gran Turismo 7 from a somewhat longer term point of view.

Kazunori Yamauchi

发新话题

官方公众号及微博