» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

听说战地3 ps3版有也有高清材质安装包,真心求解惑

Update - Texture Pack Installed on Xbox 360: The first disc includes the hyped multiplayer and co-op missions and the high definition texture pack. That's right. If you want to get the most out of the game's graphic settings, you will need to clear 1.5 GB of space on your hard drive to make it happen. If you're playing the game without a hard drive or don't have the space to clear, you will have to opt for the "standard definition" version of the game which is comparable to the quality of games when the 360 launched. Maybe not that bad...but bad enough that I could cut the graphics score in half. The texture pack makes a major difference not only in the textures found on guns, environments, and character models but also in the lighting as well. However, I also felt the need to turn up the brightness of my game when playing in the tunnels of Operation Metro, which also caused the game to look less impressive. This makes the graphics an even wash, unless of course you don't have a Xbox 360 hard-drive and in that case skip this game all-together.

Graphics: It is no secret at this point that the true powerhouse in graphical quality for Battlefield 3 will be on PC. If you’re like me, you don’t have the machine for it to matter. While the beta may not have been finalized on quality and DICE has confirmed that the final product will look, sound, and perform better on each system, the comparison between the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 call together some significant traits. The affirmation on which console looks better may likely boil down to personal opinion, but the PS3 does appear to be the most capable of reaching proximity with the PC despite reaching a 720p resolution as opposed to the 360’s 1080p resolution.

发新话题

官方公众号及微博