http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-forza-motorsport/714820

Trailer in HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECktMG6To74

more pics:
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_e3_forza_4_images-11198_en.html

hdr太漂亮了,绚丽得来又不夸张。。。想起那个哭姐2实在。。。。。
不过车内视角还是有待进步,光线太硬了些。。。

100w啊!!!温蜜莉恩啊!!
Graphics (Polygon count size does matter!): For starters, Turn 10's re-rendered every single vehicle, ripping the graphics engine down and building it back up. And the results are simply staggering. Cars are up from Forza 3's 400,000 polygons to over one million polygons per car. They've added real-light changes like blooming and lens flares help make the cars look like they're really in the environment. Turn 10 is achieving in real-time at 60 frames per second what was once something Pixar needed weeks to render. Just take a look through the gorgeous shots in the gallery to the left to see what I mean.

Physics Engine (Kick the tires and light the fires!): Not only has Turn 10 rebuilt the physics engine from scratch, they've also tried to address one of the most glaring problems with Forza 3, the tires. That's why, for enthusiasts anyway, the most important addition to the game is going to be the tire physics. Thanks to a partnership with Pirelli, Turn 10 has completely redone the modeling for tire dynamics. The tire company let them inside their testing system to give the game a soup-to-nuts data download and allow them to directly input it into the game. That means that when you turn off all the nanny systems, and you're in a car fitted with a set of racing slicks, and you push down the accelerator a touch too hard, you'll slip and slide in the most realistic way I've ever experienced. I found out embarrassingly first-hand in a simulator the perils of such a setup on a ham-fisted and lead-footed auto journalist. But it's so brilliantly realistic you can't not be excited at the prospect of turning off the nanny systems and letting loose some tire-shredding burnouts on a digital skidpad. Or, in my case, skidding into walls on an all-new track that Forza tried to build to be the best driving road on Earth. Set in the Swiss Alps with three to five different ribbons, it's certainly intimidating. It's also beautiful to look at.

Kinect (Somehow we find a Kinect-ion is made!): There's three ways to use the Xbox 360 Kinect motion action camera system and the best way to conceptualize why both of them exist is to think of them as being for three different types of people. One, a sort of gimmick-y mode called "Autovista Mode," is a system for "bringing the automotive experience to life." You can walk around a car in a virtual showroom, crouch down to look at the details, or open the doors and hood using the power of Kinect. The coolest part of that feature is there's a heavy integration with Top Gear — Jeremy Clarkson has a soliloquy on each of the cars in Autovista Mode.

The second, is what I like to call "frat boy" mode — imagine a fraternity house where you have the game set up and everyone's taking turns to play each other — a la Goldeneye from back when I went to school. Basically, you stick your hands out and grab a virtual wheel as you sit on the couch with your friends and family — and thanks to auto-acceleration and auto-braking — there's no controller required. That also means there's no controller to accidentally drop beer on. It's an easy way to play with friends with no muss or fuss.

The third feature is really for the hardcore gamers and hardcore enthusiasts. You can truly immerse yourself in the game with Kinect Head Tracking, which pans the camera view based on how you naturally look into the corners when you're hard charging. There's even a fourth integration that I didn't try that can take advantage of Kinect voice control to easily navigate the game's menus.

Community (Because car guys are social little bitches!): One of the coolest new community features is the ability to create a guild-like car club and then recruit your friends — or, really, the best of the best — and have the ultimate dream team of drivers, tuners and painters from the "Forza" community. Within each club you'll be able to share your custom cars and then, if you're interested, use them to dominate the other clubs. A second feature is an all-new Rivals Mode that lets you play against your friends whether they're online or not in a variety of different game types. Basically, you'd race against a "ghost" version of them, chasing or leading your opponent's ghost around the track.

Now combine those features with access to cars from over 80 manufacturers — more than any other racing game.

With the number of manufacturers Forza comes to the table with, it turns the game into something more — almost a quintessential experiential automotive game. You can have access to cars and manufacturers you'd never be able to afford or touch in real life, whenever and however you want them. Who cares what a car magazine says when you can walk around the Ferrari 458 Italia yourself, pop the hood, slip inside, shut the door, hear Jeremy Clarkson talk about it and then drive it yourself against your friend.

And that's exactly why I'm more excited for Forza Motorsport 4 than I've ever been for a driving game. Not only does it look to be brilliant, it might even help save car culture. I'm all for it. Even if I am worried it'll put me out of business.

鉴于罗技已经跟pd说拜拜。。
就等啥时宣布xo支持罗技了。。

[ 本帖最后由 倍舒爽 于 2011-6-7 15:58 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

本帖最近评分记录
  • sonicteam 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap for mark 2011-6-7 09:04

没人回?
这不仅是建模程度的问题。。
关键是ssao啊我草。。这个难度可大了。。
光线蛮tm全局的。。

posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E71)
引用:
原帖由 @zo  于 2011-6-7 03:49 发表
光照感觉进步很大,红色终于不溢出了
前几作玩的时候必须把电视饱和度降下来才入得了眼啊,不降根本不敢选红色车
最大进步应该是动态范围了。。
该光的光该暗的暗。。
以前那是一点都不水灵生硬死板。。
最神棍还是那山,别说刷新率高的rac了,
其他游戏也没见过这么好的山,贴图简模哪有这么好的立体感??

posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E71)
引用:
原帖由 @allensakura  于 2011-6-7 04:12 发表
其實我覺得除了那台458,其他的圖問題倒是不大
烤漆反光還是一貫的廢渣風格,背景倒有可能是另外貼上去的
從最後一張圖來看遠不到GI的程度,只有IBL的效果
目前看到的圖,紅色的效果遠好於其他的車體顏色
ibl这玩意其实不过炒作。。
不少游戏都在用。。
另外今次和上次trailer的运镜也实在太gt了。。完全就是一种亲切熟悉感。。

更新糖果gif

posted by wap, platform: Safari
引用:
原帖由 @FXCarl  于 2011-6-8 18:48 发表
静态展示挺有闲工夫的 ~ 细节够多,只是材质还是有缺乏些差异化,有很强的类同感

100W 多边形没什么意思,100W Smooth 出来的面数虽然看上去平滑,但是信息量却不会因为平滑而变多。要求美术对车辆机械细节有深 ...
我认为,这些看法和触觉只会被小众察觉得到。。。

对于我这种爱好者来说,已经足够了。。

再一点就算gt在模型信息量方面做得更好,但也难以展示出来~
连拍个内饰都要利用bug。。。

至于说到车的收录,你的观点应该还是属于小众~
gt不多的p车中却有不少雷同的日本车,固然这些车可能都很有渊源。。。。

引用:
原帖由 FXCarl 于 2011-6-8 20:55 发表

其实咱并没有抱怨 FM4 的信息量不够。只是觉得 FM4 号称百万面的模型,其实也没比 10W 面级别的 Shift2 有多倍的信息量。特别是我们也很少有机会打开引擎盖来观察一台游戏中的车辆。

至于收录车种的问题,GT5 ...
以往,我们只能上网看枯燥的文字spec~用繁琐的方式去找视频。。。
很少打开引擎盖去观察车已经可以成为过去式了。。
在这个作品上可以作出革命性的改变。。
其一是唯一一款游戏有对其进行详尽建模,其二是有kin~
利用kin,一边品味色情躯体,一边可以互动有机地吸收汽车知识~
甚至说由主动吸收变为被动吸收~

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=t ... _N-HZi_jwGaPuDE4zVm
http://iphone4.tw/forums/attachm ... =1&d=1292309448

这个更是一本真正意义的汽车百科传书~
有一张找不到的图甚至连458的afs随向大灯的转向角度范围也有标识~
就在我见到上面这幅图之前我还不知道原来enzo的电磁避震是在这里运作的。。