» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[业评] 米国测评第二弹。3dsblog时之笛评测

Within ten minutes of Nintendo World 2011 opening up for day two, the line for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D had extended to a sixty minutes. Luckily we were in one of the first batches let in to the hall (having arrived two hours early for the show) and managed to get our hands on the game fairly quickly. But that doesn’t make writing this preview any easier.
Nintendo World 2011 第二天才仅仅开始10分钟,Zelda的试玩队伍就排到了60分钟。很幸运,我们是第一批进去的(代价是提前两小时就去排队了)并且很快就开始上手游戏。但这并没有让写这篇评测变得轻松起来。

It’s difficult to write this preview not just because the demo is quite short given that Zelda games can span dozens of hours, but also because given that it’s a remake there’s not a lot that is particularly new, and the stuff that is new is so intertwined with the stuff that is old. For that reason I’ll keep this preview short, and try to focus on what’s completely different about the game.
这篇评测很难下笔的其中一个原因是demo太短了,相对于Zelda整个游戏要几十个小时而言,另一个原因是这是一个复刻版,没有什么特别突出的革新,而那些比较新颖的元素和旧的元素结合的又非常紧密。所以这篇评测会比较短,并且我会努力将重点放在跟原版比不一样的地方。

Ocarina of Time 3D is not a graphical stunner. It’s miles ahead of the original game, and you will be impressed when you lay your eyes on it for first time, but had I spent more time playing the game in 2D the updated art wouldn’t have had that much of a lasting impact. But this is more of a sign of Kid Icarus: Uprising and Resident Evil: Revelations looking amazing rather than Ocarina of Time looking bad. It’s very pretty, but just didn’t captivate me as much as those other games.
时之笛3D并不是靠画面取胜的。相对于原版,画面提升很大,当你第一眼看到你会很惊讶,但在2D模式下玩的时间越多,提升后的画面就没有那么多持久的冲击了。这很可能是由于新光神话和生化启示录的惊艳的画面使得时之笛显得没那么好。画面很美,只不过没有其他游戏那么让人着迷罢了。

This is probably irrelevant though because the 3D effects add a lot to the experience anyways. Kokiri village really pops out at you with the sense of depth and while the effects seemed more susceptible to subtle movements (this could have been my imagination though) they definitely weren’t the most difficult to work with. Given that the demo was only in a small part of the game though there weren’t enough instances where the advantages of 3D were hugely noticeable like they were in Kid Icarus.
这点可能并不是很重要,因为3D效果给游戏体验加分不少。Kokiri村会伴随着很强的纵深感出现在你面前,这种效果死会对微小的移动很敏感(也很可能是我这么认为)但这并不是什么严重的问题。由于Demo只是展现了游戏中很小的一部分,并没有很多的证据表明,3D的优势像在新光神话中一样明显。

What shocked me the most was the controls. No, not the regular controls. They’re fairly standard. But the aiming controls. You can aim with the analog stick, but when you go into the first-person view (and this includes when you’re using a slingshot or a similar weapon) you can actually aim your shot by physically moving the 3DS. So, when I was ridding the Great Deku Tree of Skullwalltulas I raised the 3DS upwards on about a seventy-five degree angle towards where I imagined the enemies would be in the real world and started firing. It was a bizarre sensation.
最让我震惊的操作。并不是指基本操作。基本操作是很普通的。我指的是瞄准。你可以用滑杆瞄准,但当你使用第一人称视角的时候(也包括使用弹弓或类似的武器时)你可以通过移动3DS来瞄准。所以,当我在Skullwalltulas的Great Deku树上时,我举起3DS,大概75度左右,冲着我觉得在现实世界中可能会出现敌人的地方开始射击。这是一种很奇怪的感觉。

But did it work well? Sort of. It was satisfying. But I had a lot of problems with losing the 3D effect because of all the movement. This may have been because the 3DS was tethered and made it more difficult to move the device properly, but I imagine the 3D would have to be disabled completely unless you want to deal with a blurry screen in the middle of a tense situation. Nevertheless, it made me smile, and I think that makes it worthwhile in itself. It’s easy to get caught up in the technical side of software, but when a simple action can just make you physically smile I think that’s a lot more powerful.
这种方式是否有效地?差不多吧。很让人满意。但由于移动致使3D效果消失给我带来了很多问题。这也可能是因为3DS被绳子拴着,所以很难用适当的方式移动,但我觉得3D效果可能应该完全关闭除非你想玩的正紧张的时候却突然对着一个模糊的屏幕。尽管如此,游戏的体验让我笑了,我认为这使得游戏本身更有价值。要想体会到软件本身技术层面的特色是很简单的,但一个简单的动作就能让你真的笑了起来我认为这说明游戏是很棒的。

By this point you may be a little confused. Did I like the game? Yep. Was it the best game at the show? Nope. At least, not for me. I suspect hardcore Zelda fans would have loved it, but I would still have to place Kid Icarus as the game of the show. Ocarina of Time definitely comes in at a solid second though. It may have been difficult to appreciate the 3DS-specific features in the environment of the show floor, but I left the booth smiling, and that’s hard to complain about.
说到这儿,你可能有点迷惑。我喜欢这个游戏么?答案是肯定的。这个游戏是整个体验会最棒的吗?至少对我来说,不是。我觉得Zelda的核心玩家肯定会喜欢,但我仍要把新光神话选为展览中的冠军。当然,时之笛肯定会是第二名。在展区的环境中可能很难赞扬3DS的特色功能,但当我离开试玩区的时候是带着微笑的,也就很难抱怨什么了。

http://forum.tgbus.com/viewthread.php?tid=1919351&extra=page%3D1

本帖最近评分记录
  • flyzzb 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap for mark 2011-1-10 22:43

发新话题

官方公众号及微博