发新话题
打印

[新闻] 宫本茂最喜欢的游戏原来是《愤怒的小鸟》

引用:
原帖由 ryuetsuya 于 2012-4-13 14:33 发表
拜托别转垃圾翻译文,看看原文怎么说的先把
敲脑门,你行
吹牛,你不行...

玛丽奥和塞尔达系列的作者宫本茂大师,在任天堂自家的游戏之外,最喜欢的游戏是什么呢?

引用:
原帖由 ryuetsuya 于 2012-4-13 15:32 发表

http://www.hookshotinc.com/miyam ... signed-angry-birds/

日站也是引用这个,这消息我早就看过了,没想到EDGE那走一遍又是另外一个味,真是想不到,为了黑任什么方法都要用上,佩服
翻译的错误到底是什么啊?

另外宫本茂最喜欢的非任天堂游戏是愤怒小鸟也是黑任啊?
这任青太敏感了吧?

http://www.edge-online.com/news/miyamoto-heaps-praise-angry-birds

News
April 12, 2012 at 9.44amAuthor: Nathan Brown 3
Miyamoto heaps praise on Angry Birds
Nintendo legend says Rovio's game is his favourite of the past year, and admits smartphone games "inspire us to try even harder."

Talismanic Nintendo designer Shigeru Miyamoto has lavished praise upon Angry Birds, telling us Rovio's mobile smash is his favourite game of the past year.

Miyamoto admitted the high regard in which he holds Rovio's game, which has been downloaded over 600 million times, during an interview in Paris yesterday.

"I usually don't comment on these sorts of questions," Miyamoto said, before praising the Nintendo-developed audio guide for the Louvre museum which prompted his visit to the French capital. "Non-Nintendo… Angry Birds, maybe.

"What I like about Angry Birds is that it has a traditional videogame [feel] to it, but also a very creative side. And you can really feel that they’re having fun developing the game. That's what I like about it."

Given comments made during the past year by Nintendo president Satoru Iwata, and US boss Reggie Fils-Aime, it's surprising to hear the company's most high-profile and respected developer praising a smartphone game.

At GDC last year, Iwata blasted cheap games, saying traditional companies had to "focus on a single question: is maintaining the high value of games a priority or not? What we produce has value, and we should protect that value." Fils-Aime hit out at "candidly disposable" smartphone games which he said represented "one of the biggest risks today in our industry."

Those comments, however, were borne out of business considerations, of the need to continue to sell £40 games in an era where conventional business models and attitudes to pricing are rapidly changing. Miyamoto is a designer, and he sees merit in small games built on one solid idea. Does he keep an eye on smartphone games in general?

"I check up on them sometimes, but I don't have a lot of time," he admits. "I think we also have a history of having certain fun ideas and making a game out of it, and there's lots of other people also doing this [now].

"This kind of environment inspires us to try even harder, and create even more unexpected new things."

你愿意引用谁就引用谁啊,说别人的翻译错误就搞笑了

引用:
原帖由 ryuetsuya 于 2012-4-13 16:06 发表

EDGE的断章取义就是翻译问题造成的

瘾科技就更不用说了,标题直接错误
非英文的第一手新闻你有吗

引用:
原帖由 skyangel 于 2012-4-13 19:41 发表
posted by wap, platform: UC

一直以为喜欢从翻译文章里挑刺的是某些任黑来着,原来又拔屌无情了啊,这双重标准玩儿的真够不要脸的……
喜欢从翻译里挑刺的不是任青么,最有名的那个小学英语水平不到

posted by wap, platform: MOTOROLA (Defy)
引用:
原帖由 @n2  于 2012-4-13 23:53 发表
所以任黑对任何翻译错误都无所谓, 反正是黑
偏偏翻译没错…原文出处不一致罢了

引用:
原帖由 @skyangel  于 2012-4-14 02:13 发表

就是啊,翻译就是没错,坐等若干时日后猫叔这段子又被当作黑材料拉出来鞭尸。
你就是靠脑补未来黑别人的?

引用:
原帖由 @ryuetsuya  于 2012-4-14 02:12 发表
怎么没错?归根结底就是某个原文自己的日文翻译出错了,但究竟是日文水平不够理解不了还是故意的就只有他们自己知道了
只要英文翻译中文没错就行了,赖不到这里人头上

引用:
原帖由 skyangel 于 2012-4-14 09:59 发表

呵呵,我黑谁了?谁在脑补?其实宫本茂到底是怎么说的我到无所谓,喜欢也好不喜欢也好,碍不着我玩他的游戏,倒是某些双重标准人的做法真是很有意思啊。
求你说的双重标准帖子
别一路脑补到底啊

PSV就是沉睡中的狮子   1 2 New         AZOE 2012-4-12         17 / 963         2012-4-14 07:14 by wudifenghuang
                    其实日本第三方都知道psv会成功   1 2 Ne

任青要是只是转新闻倒好了,可惜不甘寂寞还要造靶子,现在还会倒打一耙,可怕极了

另外你的帖子自抽得太厉害,脸都肿了
如果你的主张为真,即任黑双重标准,任青发新闻有问题时挑刺,自己发新闻也有问题
那么也就是说,你承认了任青发新闻有时有问题,而现在轮到任青挑刺了

仔细看看,你不是把两边都抽了么...

不是真理也和指责别人瞎翻译英文无关啊

18 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博