Frank Moses: Kordeski trained you?
弗兰克·摩西:“克洛德斯基训练过你?”
William Cooper: Yea?
威廉·库伯:“是的呀?”
Frank Moses: I trained Kordeski.
弗兰克·摩西:“那小子是我训练出来的。”
Marvin Boggs: Why are you trying to kill me?
马文·博格斯:“为什么你会想杀我?”
Frank Moses: Like why would I be trying to kill you?
弗兰克·摩西:“好像我真的准备干掉你似的?”
Marvin Boggs: Because last time we met I tried to kill you.
马文·博格斯:“因为最后一次我们见面之后我就想干掉你。”
Frank Moses: That was a long time ago.
弗兰克·摩西:“那是好久以前的事了。”
Marvin Boggs: Some people hold on to things like that.
马文·博格斯:“有些人一直都记得这事。”
Marvin Boggs: I remember the CIA being tougher.
马文·博格斯:“我记得中情局的手段是非常强硬的。”
Victoria: Me too.
维多利亚:“我也一样。”