» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

16 12
发新话题
打印

[新闻] Dusk Golem解释关于村子Village跟启示录3Outrage这2项目

引用:
This stuff isn't really new honestly, I've kind of have been talking about it for almost a year now. Though one thing I realized within the last year... This is going to take a bit of explaining, but there was a point in time I thought Village and Revelations 3 were the same, but that wasn't the case. Some may recall when Village was near announcing, I said it was to star three characters, and I had heard Chris, Ethan, Rebecca, but Rebecca was getting the boot for another new female character in Village.

So where my confusion came from is originally I had heard about Revelations 3 in 2017, heard it was being developed with Switch in mind, and it'd be starring Rebecca. I did not hear about the game again until 2018, I first heard the game was going to release in 2021/2022 for everything & be a cross-gen title, and later someone told me details about "Revelations 3", which was it had Chris and Ethan from RE7 as well as a third character, it would take place in some snowy European mountains, and was "very RE4 like".

So in retrospective, this was Village. I also found out closer to Village's announcement that Village was a side game that went back to being RE8 like, a year ago or so? Anyways, at the time with the pieces I heard, I though Rev 3 & Village were the same thing, and I did think that for a time.

However, I had another person who swore up & down to me that Village was NEVER Revelations 3 and I was wrong in reporting that. And within the last few months especially, I now know that is true and I realized due to one person telling me about Village as Rev 3, I had a lot of wires crossed between the two. Sometimes that happens, Village was not always RE8, there was another game that was RE8 in 2018 especially, but Village was an undecided side game just called Village, Rev 3 was something else entirely.

More confusingly both of them starred three characters, were in dev around the same time, were both aiming for a release close to each other. I actually do get how some who told me might've had some wired crossed at the time. There's certain other things I said about Village that were actually for Rev 3 some months ago, but I won't say any more than that.

The only other thing I'm going to throw out there so it's clear later I'm not bullshitting is Rebecca is no longer white, she always had faces based off of Japanese models, but for Outrage she'll be Asian rather than white.

Anyways, I'm not going to talk anymore about it. Now is Village time, I am excited for Outrage, but Village deserves the attention for the moment. Right now the public doesn't know very much about Outrage, and I think it's better that way.
到头来还是他搞错了 原因是2项目同一时间开发 同时有3个可操作人物
总之想用克里斯就玩村子 想用瑞贝卡就玩启示录3

[ 本帖最后由 hydelete 于 2021-2-16 07:37 编辑 ]

posted by wap, platform: Android
所以启示录3只是还没有公布?
我期待启示录多过村子啊
感觉启示录才是正统,233

启示录3不是生化8这事上次他提到了
关于卡婊的消息他整体还是比较准的
因为Outrage在黑客泄漏列表之内所以慢慢等就是了

但是他上次发言疯魔的是还在坚持外山做寂静岭,甚至还表示KONAMI外包了两个寂静岭
就昨天外山公布的场景原画,那副九龙城寨的模样,明显不是寂静岭了

posted by wap, platform: VIVO
引用:
原帖由 @Nemo_theCaptain  于 2021-2-16 11:50 发表
启示录3不是生化8这事上次他提到了
关于卡婊的消息他整体还是比较准的
因为Outrage在黑客泄漏列表之内所以慢慢等就是了

但是他上次发言疯魔的是还在坚持外山做寂静岭,甚至还表示KONAMI外包了两个寂静岭
就昨天外山公布的场景原画,那副九龙城寨的模样,明显不是寂静岭了
昨天外山放出游戏概念原画了

启示录不是第一人称吧?

启示录才是生化正统,什么第一人称去死吧

引用:
原帖由 乐克.乐克 于 2021-2-16 12:22 发表
posted by wap, platform: VIVO
昨天外山放出游戏概念原画了
原画早就放过了 昨天是出了一工作室宣传视频

启示录3貌似先出swtich版。

引用:
原帖由 saintwei1979 于 2021-2-16 15:53 发表
启示录3貌似先出swtich版。
“平衡业界”有一套

引用:
原帖由 hydelete 于 2021-2-16 16:10 发表

“平衡业界”有一套
就是启示录1那套商法再来一遍罢了,很正常

引用:
原帖由 Nemo_theCaptain 于 2021-2-16 16:12 发表

就是启示录1那套商法再来一遍罢了,很正常
Never changes, NEVER

但是启示录2也太屎了 这次有RE Engine打底放心多了

本帖最后由 hydelete 于 2021-2-16 16:17 通过手机版编辑

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
给我突袭模式,刷他个昏天黑地

引用:
On visual talk, this is me spitballing, but I suspect graphically it'll look either around or better than RE5 (though a weird comparison since RE Engine & MT Framework had different "looks", but I hope you get what I mean). The RE Engine base version's issues with Switch I've heard has a lot to do with the Switch needing to switch rapidly between two resolutions for docked/handheld, and just some specific features it has some issues with.

So if you're fine with a game around and a bit above RE5 level graphically, but with some of RE Engines strengths, I think most won't be too bothered. This is me spitballing a bit (I haven't seen the game in motion or anything), but I think it'll be a pretty good looking game. I'd even bank that they want it to be one of the nicest looking Switch games.
Dusk Golem泥够了

2个sh那个最近外网又有流传
不知道是老消息翻炒还是最新的爆料

引用:
原帖由 jahaman 于 2021-2-16 17:15 发表
2个sh那个最近外网又有流传
不知道是老消息翻炒还是最新的爆料
寂静岭理论上还是有可能公布的
但是外山做这个的可能性已经极低了
首先目前放出来的原画就对不上,其次那个项目的平台和时间也对不上,再次哪怕他真的同时开发两个项目也没有这人手和精力

[ 本帖最后由 Nemo_theCaptain 于 2021-2-16 17:31 编辑 ]

16 12