» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

传闻:SONY正在重启寂静岭系列

posted by wap, platform: Android
Dusk Golem这个在era上的回复戏有点多,不知道多少是真的,我是不敢相信sony对搁浅的期望这么高,不过通过寂静岭给外山的项目争取了更多的预算挺不错,要是做siren肯定预算少的可怜
I can actually talk about this a bit. Now keep in my I'm a bit murky on the details, this is from my understanding also, I'm going to try to get what I've heard as accurate as possible but I'm also cutting parts of this out. I'm also about to say some controversial things for some, so be ready. None of this is from any source I personally can verify, but it is what I've heard.

Death Stranding was a flop. It sold well initially, but I've heard it has over 3 million unsold copies of what's been produced, but the sales kinda' slowed to a crawl and the game hasn't done as well as anyone involved has been hoping. Death Stranding was also originally supposed to be a very different game, a lot darker and more horror-esque, but around a year and a half before launch the development got soft rebooted. Sony and Kojima had some disagreements, and some other studios at Sony's Worldwide Studios were a bit upset at the money Kojima was getting for the game, along with disagreements lead to Death Stranding not ending up as a PS5 game and a sharper window for release even after the soft reboot. There's a looooot more here, but this is the part I'll share that's relevant.

So originally Sony and Konami came to a deal when Konami was shopping around for Silent Hill developers, I am not entirely clear on the details but Toyama had been interested in doing a horror game, but the Siren IP is kinda' more of a niche thing and would get a lower budget. Somehow, I wish I was more clear on the details, but SOMEHOW a few variables fells into place that Sony went out of their way to work with Konami to allow Toyama to work on a horror game, but a horror game with more recognition behind it than Siren, which of course I mean Silent Hill. Sony also seemed to have the idea since Death Stranding was a loss for them that getting Kojima to finally work on a horror game like he's been wanting to, have Konami help fit the bill for Kojima's and Toyama's game (as Konami was going to help fund whatever game anyways). There was some Japanese pride on Kojima Pro's side since Death Stranding didn't do too great to make a game without as bloated of a budget that might make return and a strong title for their platform. Kojima making a horror game and making Silent Hills has hype behind it, Toyama and Team Silent members returning to make a new Silent Hill game has hype behind it, and Sony and Konami were able to strike a deal that made both parties happy and mutually benefited both of them.

This is a super oversimplification, but basically Konami just wanted someone to make a good Silent Hill game and was willing to fund the pitch they selected, Sony was interested due to what Toyama wanted for his next project and the possibility of getting Kojima to do a smaller budget game after Death Stranding was a failure which they believe would have interest for gamers, and a deal was worked out with Sony and Konami both funding these projects (though let me clarify, the Kojima game is still in the talks at this point in time).

这系列销量这么差,做出来只卖泥潭吗?

posted by wap, platform: VIVO
这系列坟头草都好高了。。吃饱了撑的搞这个。。那点销量索尼能看得上早就重启死魂曲开发续作了

posted by edfc, platform: iPhone 8
寂静岭是我最喜欢的游戏系列 最近重启的消息不少 希望美梦成真 如果外山的原初寂静岭和小岛的PT寂静岭同时开发 那简直是梦幻

可能是跟任地狱买零系列学的

引用:
原帖由 majian1 于 2020-3-13 08:27 发表
posted by edfc, platform: iPhone 8
脑子进水了同时做两个寂静岭项目?

恐怖游戏的销量上限低,索尼怎么可能投钱这么玩。
即便真的做也应该是个中型作品,充实下世代初期阵容的,不可能是什么大作。

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
如果真能实现实在是好事一桩。等同于修复游戏界的艺术遗产

引用:
原帖由 @328928249  于 2020-3-13 15:58 发表
这系列坟头草都好高了。。吃饱了撑的搞这个。。那点销量索尼能看得上早就重启死魂曲开发续作了
死魂曲和寂静岭能比吗?全世界的喜欢玩恐怖游戏的玩家就几乎没有不喜欢寂静岭的,而喜欢死魂曲的玩家,可能就寥寥无几咯。虽然我也很喜欢。索尼如果真的把寂静岭这个系列给重启了,那绝对是PS5初期软件阵营中的一个重磅炸弹,对PS5的初期主机硬件销量绝对有着很大的帮助。如果这个消息是真的话,那可以想见当索尼正式公开这个消息的时候, 我们又可以看到类似于当年在E3展会上公布ff7重制和莎木3时,现场乃至全球玩家的那个激动人心的盛况了。

本帖最后由 wyp 于 2020-3-13 23:04 通过手机版编辑

引用:
原帖由 king8910213 于 2020-3-13 14:34 发表
Dusk Golem这个在era上的回复戏有点多,不知道多少是真的,我是不敢相信sony对搁浅的期望这么高,不过通过寂静岭给外山的项目争取了更多的预算挺不错,要是做siren肯定预算少的可怜 ...
这个大概意思差不多,我只不过不理解的是为啥要让外山和小岛都上到寂静岭这条船上,重启作让外山做就好了吧,没必要一下子弄个两部

钟楼是不是也快了

posted by wap, platform: LG
科乐美本家还有会做游戏的人么?
所以交给索尼去做了??那么啥时候把魂斗罗和宇宙巡航机交给财宝做(如果财宝还能做出优秀游戏的话)

本帖最后由 genesisx 于 2020-3-13 23:38 通过手机版编辑

小岛真是亲儿子,我看sony旗下哪个工作室都没这个待遇

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
回忆起来都是恐惧,还是算了……

真出了我一年不骂索尼

寂静岭也能和生化比较吗,不是一个级别的,这种真的让Sony投资,将来又可能是独占好久,
艹科纳米

发新话题

官方公众号及微博