» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] SIE官方确认 Horizon Zero Dawn 夏季登录PC!已上STEAM!

几个月不关注游戏,世界变化这么快了?

已上STEAM
https://store.steampowered.com/a ... n_Complete_Edition/

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/ ... -worldwide-studios/

Is there anything you can tell us about your vision for the future of Worldwide Studios, whether it’s going into next generation or beyond?

We’re very committed to dedicated hardware, as we were before. We’re gonna continue to do that. And we’re very committed to quality exclusives. And to strong narrative-driven, single-player games.

At the same time, we’re going to be very open to experimentation, to new ideas. Just trying things out to see what works. I think that’s also very much part of the DNA of Worldwide Studios.

Speaking of experimentation, there have been rumors of a Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition that might be coming to PC… can you confirm or deny that?

Yes, I can confirm that Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC this summer…. There will be more information coming from Guerrilla, from the new studio directors [Michiel van der Leeuw, JB van Beek, and Angie Smets] pretty soon.

PlayStation is no stranger to publishing titles on the PC, but Horizon: Zero Dawn is one of the largest games to make that leap. Is there anything you would say to PlayStation fans? What does it mean for the future?

Sure. I think it’s important that we stay open to new ideas of how to introduce more people to PlayStation, and show people maybe what they’ve been missing out on.

And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn’t necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don’t have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware.

[ 本帖最后由 npx 于 2020-3-10 23:25 编辑 ]

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
喷了,之前我还不怎么信

posted by wap, platform: Android
没兴趣的游戏,世界设定好傻好蠢

大法药丸。。。。。。。

无所谓,不喜欢这个游戏的背景设定

第一方跨?

posted by wap, platform: Android
And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn’t necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don’t have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware.
这一段倒是还比较保守,没说以后每个第一方都要上PC,这个可能算是探路

posted by edfc, platform: iPhone 8

DEVELOPER:
Guerrilla

PUBLISHER:
PlayStation Mobile, Inc.

发行商为啥是ps移动…

其实我觉得没啥不好的,对于第一方老游戏,过几年登陆pc是双赢。

估计目的是——为PS5的地平线2,拉一些路人粉回来。

现代主机的开发模式,PC版都是现成的,只不过只有内部人玩得到。

posted by wap, platform: 小米NOTE
我反而不奇怪,记得去年有个帖子我的回复就是未来的趋势就是平台化服务化而非专属硬件化,未来看到索尼第1方游戏登录其他平台并不需要感到奇怪,当然前提必须是数字版占有一个绝对优势和数量才会出现这种转变

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
sony第一方上别的平台 感觉被微软带歪了

posted by wap, platform: VIVO
已经看不懂索尼的策略,祝大宝石

发新话题

官方公众号及微博