» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

33 123
发新话题
打印

给你不同的视角,蜘蛛侠高低分评论汇总。

posted by wap, platform: VIVO
高分汇总

Game Rant   100

From the story to the exploration to the combat to seemingly endless upgrades, Spider-Man is packed full of things worth doing and that are fun to do. Insomniac Games has made it seem effortless with the way they can bring this character to life in all the ways a video game can. Spider-Man is a great superhero game, a great PS4 exclusive, but most importantly a great game all its own.

从故事到探索从战斗到看起来无尽的升级,蜘蛛侠把众多值得做的要素整合且非常有趣。失眠组举重如轻的把能做的都做了使角色活灵活现。蜘蛛侠是一部伟大的超级英雄游戏,伟大的PS4独占,但是最重要的是这是一款伟大的游戏。

DualShockers   100

Whether you’re just swinging around the city searching for the many landmarks and collectibles, or fighting crime by flexing Spidey’s amazing super-powers and gadgets, Marvel’s Spider-Man is a really a pleasure to play at all times. I can say with absolute confidence that this is by far the best superhero game I ever played.

不管你是在城市里上上下下的浪,找地标找收集品,还是利用蜘蛛侠逆天的超能力和高科技装备斗殴,漫威蜘蛛侠里里外外前前后后都太有趣了。我绝对有自信这是我玩过的最好的超级英雄游戏。

DarkStation   100

There are not enough words to describe how beautiful the game looks, or how despite the huge number of alternate costumes you have access too, nothing feels as right as the new suit Insomniac created. I could spin webs about the excellent boss fights that liter the back half of the game, and how they manage to test your skills without resorting to just packing the screen full of enemies and story-wise. I could do all these things, but I won’t because you need to play this and experience it for yourself. Again, with no qualifiers, Marvel’s Spider-Man is the best game you will play this year. It most certainly has been the best one I have.

在如此美丽的游戏面前语言是如此的苍白,同样对于多到发指的可换蜘蛛侠战衣也是如此,失眠组简直就是游戏服装设计大师啊。我可以吹爆关于游戏后半部分的优秀boss战,以及他们如何设法测试你的技能,而不是仅仅只将屏幕装满敌人和故事。我真的想吹爆,但是我不会因为这需要你自己去亲自体会。再次强调,不需要任何吹,漫威蜘蛛侠将是你今年可以玩到的最好的游戏。我是这辈子玩过的最好的游戏。

Press Start Australia   100

It’s hard to fault Marvel’s Spider-Man in a lot of areas as Insomniac has taken their game to the next level. As a developer, they have gone from strength to strength and Spider-Man is a culmination of their past hits. There’s a stunning verticality that compliments the game’s watertight mechanics and, despite the literal boundaries, still makes the city seem boundless. If you’re a Marvel die-hard, there’s enough fanfare here to sink a ship as Spider-Man emerges as the new gold standard. Spider-Man is, without question, the best superhero game ever.

由于失眠组各方面的突破,漫威蜘蛛侠在非常多方面都是非常难于逾越的。作为一家开发商,他们不懈努力,蜘蛛侠就是他们的集大成之作。游戏惊人的密集大楼构成如若金汤的机制,虽然说起来是存在边界的,仍然使城市看起来无边无界。如果你是一个漫威脑残粉,蜘蛛侠作为新的黄金标准让你喊爹。蜘蛛侠毫无疑问是目前最强的超级英雄游戏。

COGconnected   100

I can’t stop thinking about this game. If I’m not playing it, I want to be. The web-slinging is brilliant, the combat is deceptively deep and diverse, and there are a million things to do. The story is emotional, resonant, and teases fans of the series in countless ways. It’s one of the best looking games of the year, and honestly, one of the best games I’ve ever played, full stop.

这部游戏让我魂牵梦绕。我真希望我没有玩过她。汤秋千太有趣了,打斗有深度有广度,而且可以做的事多到不行啊。故事很感人,很共鸣,简直就是换着方的挑逗粉丝的心。这是今年最高画质的游戏,说实话,这是我玩过的最好的游戏之一,再吹就爆了。

低分汇总

Gameblog.fr   70

Marvel's Spider-Man offers adrenaline rushes but also some free falls. If the incarnation of the Spider is breathtaking in this great playground that is New York, it is legitimate to hope a plot and more inspired missions while the formula is copied and pasted from recent Batman games. Spider-Man PS4 is solid and generous, but it lacks daring and originality.

漫威蜘蛛侠给我们提供了上上下下的肾上腺狂飙的快感。理所当然的希望复制粘贴蝙蝠侠模式的时候能青出于蓝,如果蜘蛛侠化身在纽约这样的地方搞大事情。PS4的蜘蛛侠很稳很美,但是缺乏突破和原创性。

Slant Magazine   70

Spider-Man's mechanics feel fluid and satisfying enough to keep players engaged throughout the entire campaign. However, your interactions with that world often feel detached, which is at odds with the humanity at the core of Spider-Man's appeal.

蜘蛛侠的游戏机制非常流畅和让人满足,可以让玩家在整个游戏中停不下来。不过,蜘蛛侠和世界的互动有点脱了,这让蜘蛛侠有点不接地气的感觉。

M3   70

Insomniac IS doing a lot of things right with Spider-Man. The superhero feeling is perfect, and fans of Spider-Man will find plenty of references to the universe. But the game lacks something that is difficult to pinpoint. Not many of its ridiculous amount of side missions feel unique, and the main story lacks tension. Spider-Man is a beautiful, charming and creative game, but it's also repetitive and too ambitious for its own good.

失眠组在蜘蛛侠上花了很多功夫。超级英雄的感觉很完美,粉丝们会发现大量原宇宙里的参照。但是总感觉少点啥。数量多到惊人的支线绝大部分没啥惊喜,主线嘛也是缺乏张力。蜘蛛侠是一个美丽,有魅力和创新的游戏,但是同时单调且用力过猛。

Metro GameCentral   70

The best Spider-Man game ever made… but only just, since it fails to move the superhero video game genre forward in any important way.

目前最好的蜘蛛侠游戏,仅此而已,并没有让超级英雄游戏有什么重大突破。

Guardian   60

This game shows tremendous love for all things Spider-Man, and the ending packs a punch he would be proud of. But Insomniac relies too much on its hero to elevate the world built around him, with the result that the game wears thin some time before its powerful conclusion.

这个游戏展现出了对蜘蛛侠世界脑残般的爱,以及值得他骄傲的扎实结局。但是失眠组太过分依赖蜘蛛侠构建他周围的世界,结果就是对于那样强大的结局之前的游戏显得有些时候单薄。

posted by wap, platform: 小米
对蜘蛛侠世界脑残般的爱

记得以前蜘蛛侠游戏一大堆,360时代就好几作,基本就没人讨论,更别说玩了。怎么这次这版本的蜘蛛侠就突然火了,是制作组的原因么?

posted by wap, platform: 小米
引用:
原帖由 @小色  于 2018-9-6 11:53 发表
大法亲自督战搞营销

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
引用:
原帖由 @小色  于 2018-9-6 11:53 发表
是独占的原因  所以就受到了索饭的吹捧 再加上索尼一贯擅长的花里胡哨的宣传 就感觉给人一种旷世巨作的感觉  想想以前血源是怎么火的 很多不玩这种类型的都去买这个游戏了  后来有很多人大呼上当 没想到游戏那么难 不喜欢玩这种类型的等等
本帖最近评分记录
  • 正义的化身 激骚 -2 版务处理 2018-9-6 16:25
  • bala 激骚 -3 反对 Rated by wap 2018-9-6 14:05

实际上蜘蛛侠2就是相当不错的游戏,在很长时间内都是最好的漫/电影改游戏之一

posted by wap, platform: Android
画面因素比较大吧,以前没这么华丽的画面

引用:
原帖由 咪咪好大啊 于 2018-9-6 12:12 发表
是独占的原因  所以就受到了索饭的吹捧 再加上索尼一贯擅长的花里胡哨的宣传 就感觉给人一种旷世巨作的感觉  想想以前血源是怎么火的 很多不玩这种类型的都去买这个游戏了  后来有 ...
咪咪发话,这游戏必火!

引用:
原帖由 LTFYH 于 2018-9-6 12:21 发表
画面因素比较大吧,以前没这么华丽的画面
主要是投入水平,这应该是第一作3a规格的蜘蛛人游戏

引用:
原帖由 小色 于 2018-9-6 11:53 发表
所以我仍然跟以前一样,不为所动

其实以前的蜘蛛侠游戏口碑也不错的,游戏模式也跟新作没啥区别

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
低分的都在喷 没有原创性 没有创新 没新意2333333...
难不成要加入个武器系统让蜘蛛侠用屠龙宝刀吗?

附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

大咪咪痛心疾首

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
看玩法感觉和声名狼藉次子差不多啊,也是在城市里飞,然后接各种小任务升级能力,反正也不算蜘蛛粉,这次不会首发了,还是玩古墓先

33 123
发新话题