被你发现了

posted by wap, platform: Android
近年sega买了不少资产,thq的工作室,crytek的工作室,还有日本的atlus

posted by wap, platform: 小米 4
足球经理也是世嘉的,世嘉真有钱

posted by wap, platform: Android
世嘉可能活的比以前作为主机商要好

posted by wap, platform: Chrome
Earlier this week, we reported that Atlus parent Index Corporation had been acquired by Sega Sammy. Fans were left wondering how this would affect the publisher and its North American arm, which is responsible for localizing Japanese titles. Today, we have good news.
本周早些时候我们曾经报道过,atlus母公司index被sega sammy收购的消息。玩家们留下了一个疑问,究竟这次收购会对atlus本部已经北美分公司产生何种影响?今日我们带来了好消息。
In the first post-acquisition announcement Atlus president and CEO Naoto Hiraoka indicates that things will be business as usual. The full statement follows.
在被收购后发表的第一份公开声明中,atlus主席兼ceo Naoto Hiraoka 暗示所有业务将会一如既往。以下是声明的具体内容:
Dear fans and customers,
亲爱的玩家和消费者:
I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your support of ATLUS products.
我想借此机会表达我对你们的感谢,感谢你们支持atlus的产品。
As announced Tuesday through various news channels, we are going to continue with our business operations as part of SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS effective November 1, 2013.
正如本周二各大媒体的报道,从2013年11月1日开始,我们将作为sega sammy旗下的一部分展开业务。
As you may already know, Index Corporation filed for Civil Rehabilitation Proceedings in Japan on June 27 and since then, has been searching for a solution which would allow us to continue our business of making great games.
你也许已经知道,Index于2013年6月27日在日本申请债务重组,而如今终于找到了一个机会,可以让我们继续做出色的游戏。
ATLUS has consistently received support and praise from our Faithful and our respected customers, and made great progress in recent years. So the recent incident must have surprised and worried all of you dearly. For that, I would like to express my deepest apologies.
Atlus一直以来都受到我们忠诚以及令人尊敬的消费者们的支持和表扬,并且近年来不断进步。所以最近的事件一定让你们震惊和担忧。对此我表示深深的歉意。
We have nurtured a great relationship with SEGA Inc. for a long time, especially concerning our consumer games business in Japan. I believe the collaboration between the two companies at this time will be mutually beneficial for the following reasons:
我们和sega一直保持着良好的关系,特别是在日本的游戏业务。我也相信这次两家公司联合,一定更加互惠互利,原因如下:
Sega understands our drive to achieve quality and to expand awareness of the ATLUS brand.
Sega理解我们保持Atlus品牌质量和扩大影响力的动力。
Our respective strengths in game development complement each other well.
我们双方非常理解彼此在游戏领域的发展目标。
We are extremely happy to be able to continue with our business, and be able to report this good news to our fans and customers. Again, we would like to express our gratitude to everyone who has supported us.
我们非常高兴可以继续我们的业务,并且可以向玩家和消费者报告这个好消息。再次,我向所有我们的支持者表达谢意。
Currently, we at the Consumer Software Division in Japan are focusing on developing future titles, and are willing to take on new challenges to further achieve growth and success.
现在,我们在日本的软件部门正在集中注意力开发未来的游戏,我们非常乐意接受新挑战去成长和成功。
Please stay tuned for future updates.
请留意未来更多消息。
Naoto Hiraoka

President and CEO

posted by wap, platform: 红米Note2
atlus还存在,我觉得应该感谢世嘉

posted by wap, platform: Galaxy Note 5
总比彻底挂了什么都没了的公司好吧,比如……Hudson

发新话题

官方公众号及微博