» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 2k games Mafia2 ,ps3独占草坪,pc/360独占杂草

http://forums.2kgames.com/forums ... 5&postcount=541

2K Elizabeth  
2K Games   Join Date: Jan 2007

Hey guys,

When designing Mafia II, we optimized for each of the three different systems the game would run on to make sure the core experience was the best it could be. Because of this, there are some differences from one platform to the next. In terms of the PS3 version, I wanted to clarify a couple points you have been asking about: There will not be highly detailed grass or large pools of blood, the cloth movement is less noticeable than, for example, the PC version, and the visual fidelity in the demo is generally representative of what you’ll see in the full game.

Our aim is to make a cohesive and immersive experience and optimize the game for each platform so that it could run its best. And while there are some differences between each version, I’m sure you’ll find that the core gameplay and the heart of Mafia II remains no matter whether you play on PS3, 360, or PC.

Thanks for your patience while I checked with the dev team on the specific issues you were asking about, and I hope you see you in Empire Bay next week.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have follow up questions for me, you can ask them here. Insults, spam, and other off-topic behavior will result in you being banned, so let's all play nice.

2k games论坛管理员伊莎贝斯确认,2k games一直致力于三个平台的优化,这里很明确的回答一些疑问,很遗憾,ps3最终版本的草不会多。

昨天终于下好了PS3的DEMO,和GTA4没差别,远景满屏幕的马赛克。跟以前玩三角洲1代一样。。。

楼主把这条消息发到A9,看那些索饭会不会又尖叫了。

等天师,wyp,三条八出来辟谣。

A9索饭肯定会说 玩起来谁注意那破草

神机不是说机能最强么?  我看连XO都不如~~

发去A9三分钟之内小黑屋+封号

高贵的主机才配有专人除草
XO那穷酸货杂草丛生~~~~~~~~~

等LX说:你们是玩游戏还是草?

基本都已經確認是一坨屎,而且是MS計劃的奸計版遊戲,次世代版獨佔漁網光影技術+漁網雪花技術,只能玩PC版。

引用:
原帖由 harry888 于 2010-8-17 12:29 发表
基本都已經確認是一坨屎,而且是MS計劃的奸計版遊戲,次世代版獨佔漁網光影技術+漁網雪花技術,只能玩PC版。
基本确认??是你自己脑内补完计划确认吧,,还 微软还奸计版游戏,,   话说微软就算要求2K做差版本给神机,,2K也未必肯去做差呢,这是会影响自己游戏销量的东西,,傻子才会专门去做,,明显是自己的神机自己的问题,,别找借口黑微软塞钱

......没草也无所谓,又不是割草

PC伺候  没打算在家用机上玩这个

发新话题

官方公众号及微博