» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[NBA] 转[Tracy's BLOG]别相信那些臭狗屎

Hey everyone,

I know there’s been a lot of talk out there about problems between me and Yao, most of which began with the article on NBA.com. Normally I don’t get concerned or involved with all that, and don’t want to respond to each false rumor or accusation that ends up somewhere on the internet or on a talk radio show, however the article by David Aldridge struck a nerve. The accusations in the article about me and Yao having problems and Yao wanting me out of Houston are just plain ridiculous. Yao and I have a great relationship. We are not only teammates, we are friends.   Yao’s personally told me that the info in the article is untrue, and we both feel that it’s another example of the media trying to divide our locker room and create something out of nothing. Aren’t there enough real stories out there to report on?

So to all the Rockets fans out there, there’s no need to worry about problems in the locker room and between players. We’re all tight and we are all focused on our goal, and that is to bring a championship to Houston.   

And next time David Aldridge, get your facts straight.

大意:   老子一般都不会去理会那些挑拨我根YAO还有我们更衣室的流言,但是DAVID ALDRIDGE的爆料让老子太雷了。。。他文中所说的YAO根老子关系不和且YAO想要把老子从火箭队踢出去都是子虚乌有的。。我跟YAO不光是队友,我跟他还是好哥们。。(我们还一起看断背山来者)YAO也亲口告诉我这边文章都是骗人的,我们都觉得这是媒体想要让我们不再断背,想让我们更衣室那么多男人不再一起断背而无中生有,挑拨离间的又一个经典例子。。难道你们这些狗仔没什么东西可爆了吗。。去追追大胡子根JESSICA ALBA还有他老公的3P瞬间多好。。
所有所有筒子们蛋定把,我们更衣室很断背,我们很“紧”,我们只有一个目标:把断背进行到底,并把很黄很暴力的奖杯带到我屯

PS:DAVID ALDRIDGE,你给老子小心点,下次再胡说八道老子踢爆XJJ在让你被FRJJ SM300次

不喜欢YD版的。。有以下正儿八经版的。。。

引用第20楼 达达主义的猪发表的:

我来翻译下吧:

各位,
我知道现在外界对我和姚的关系谣言满天飞,始作俑者是NBA.COM。一般来说,对于这些网络留言我是懒得理的,也根本不会在意,然而DAVID ALDRIEDGE的一些言论也太离谱了。他文章里对我的责备和姚希望我离开休斯敦的说法都是扯淡。我和姚的关系很好,我们不仅是队友,也是朋友。姚已经私下跟我沟通过,那些文章都是假新闻。我俩都认为这只是媒体对更衣室关系挑拨离间无中生有的又一个例子而已,是不是没有真事儿可报道了?

所以所有休斯敦的球迷,不要担心我们更衣室内的问题,我们的都拥有一致的目标,那就是为休斯敦带回总冠军奖杯!

DAVID ALDRIDGE,下次说点儿真事吧!

yao就是要你滚

要滚也要10年,现在能换回来啥?

马大帅吗

你的翻译也太雷飞了

三巨头再集结!!!

我还是习惯看正经版~~~~

不过这话~看着还像是应付了事~~不是什么真情流露~~

别相信那些臭狗屎
买地叫大家不要再相信他了

杨毅 不是说 还有料么......

引用: