» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

33 123
发新话题
打印

又一个天堂2即将在中国倒下……[新年更新:瞬移加速/超人大变身/对刷荣誉]

最悲惨的圣诞节【新年更新】
希望你们不会被这个标题所吓倒,但遗憾的是,这个圣诞节也许是Aion有史以来最黑暗的一周,许多问题凸显出来。
I hope you were all overloaded with presents Sadly, it’s been averydark week for Aion this Christmas. Several more issues arose.

• 瞬移/加速WG
  • 薄弱的游戏内容
  • 令人厌倦的深渊战场

- Emergence of speed / melee damage increase hacks.
- Lack of game content
- Boring Abyss

WG问题在本周更加棘手,在野外他们开始变得更明目张胆,瞬移加速都出来了,NC目前对此未发表回应。

The hacks were around for little more than a week. They juststartedbecoming more obvious now. NCsoft hasn’t responded to thesehacks yet.

对游戏内容来说,当你到达45级会发现,没有多少事可做。基本上当你费劲千辛万苦到达45级,刷火焰神庙100次直到拿到橙色武器(那可怜的掉率简直令人无法忍受)之后,你就只能整天呆在深渊战场里和人打架。
As for game content, there’s very little you can do once you reach45.Basically, you grind to lvl 45, grind Temple of Flames about 100timesuntil you get your Unique weapon(disgusting drop rate they say)thenyou just gank people in Abyss all day.

深渊战场中也存在着很多问题。就好像国内外各大主题站上首页所报道的那样,那个叫하야덴的治愈星和关于他超级变身的报道随处可见,人们开始像发疯了一样去积攒荣誉,但是在这样一个职业平衡几近崩坏的游戏里,很多玩家很难正常的杀死对手得到荣誉;于是他们想出了其他的办法,例如“刷要塞警卫兵”——在敌对要塞和据点的周围杀死非精英的守卫NPC。(Aion对他们来说变成了PvE游戏)
There’s several problems with abyss as well. As 하야덴 guy made frontpageon every single Aion fansites with his fancy transformation,peoplebecame more desperate to rank up their abyss rank, and in a gamewithbroken class balance, its kind of hard to do for a lot of people,sothey are turning to other methods; such as Fortress guard farming - which refers to people hanging around fortresses just to kill the guards around it.

要塞警卫兵是一些特殊的怪物,掉落更多的荣誉点数;但是要塞未必总是能够被敌对阵营所占据,因此我们看到一些人在要塞战中出工不出力,故意让要塞被敌对方占领,好让自己更容易刷要塞警卫兵。甚至于一些服务器中的对立阵营公会开始商量所谓“要塞分配”(就像他们在对刷奥山里所做过的那样)。
Fortress guards are regarded as special mobs and drop extraabysspoints. Another thing with this is that it discourages peoplefromparticipating in fortress seiges, as you’d need the other side tobe incontrol of the fortress in order to farm the guards. Also,severalpeople were seen farming points from each other.

回来看变身成神将的 하야덴 童鞋,这是他的官方英雄榜资料:http://aion.plaync.co.kr/info/se ... archType=character#
Oh and speaking of 하야덴, this is where this guy is right now.Link to his armory

他的荣誉点数已经刷到上百万,现在他变身后有11万5的血,每次消耗2千DP技能就可以回复50%血和蓝(治愈星的DP技能),基本上可以说无敌了(他从上周到现在一次都没有死过!),每天他独自1人可以杀500个天族普通玩家。
——almost 1 million abysspoints.  Henow has 115k hp when he’s transformed. Combined withCleric’s 2k DPskill that instantly heals 50% hp/mp, he’s basicallyinvincible. Heraked around 500 kills just today alone.

这是他在战场的视频:

你能看到当他变身后所使用的范围群杀技能和范围反射技能有多强大,这使得他的军衔一周内连升两级。
Also, the damage of your aoe spells and reflection spells that you can use during transformation increases with your rank.

Aion是一个很有趣的游戏,游戏中最厉害的PvP玩家是个治疗。
Aion is a funny game where top PvPer is a healer.

我对这个军衔系统有很大的疑问,为了拿到这个变身技能,你必须达到5星少校军衔,但是当越来越多的玩家都达到游戏的顶峰,这就会有很多人都有很多的荣誉点数。但是荣誉系统的人数限制导致很多人即使刷到这71万荣誉也拿不到5星少校军衔,也就是说——99%的人这辈子都没办法变身
I really  have a problem with this ranking system. In order to getthistransformation skill, you need to get to rank 5 lietanent, but asmoreand more people get to end game, there’s gonna be a lot of peoplewithlot of points. The number limit to these ranks will lead to thesetopranks being very competitive and hard to get. This means about 99% of you will never get to use that transformation.

要注意的是,每个阵营只能有100个人变身,当你看到하야덴一个人踏平天族大本营的时候,你能想象一百个神将汇集在一起将会发生什么呢?
Note that there ’s gonna be around 100 people on each side withthesetransformations. Judging by how 하야덴 is single handedly wiping thefloorwith Elyos, you can see how abyss is going to be like when there’seven100 of them around.

深渊战场将成为那1%的史诗英雄们的斗兽场,当他们开始群杀的时候,没有一个普通人能活下来。
It’s going to be the one epic playground for the top 1% of the players, where those guardians AOE everyone else to death.

这还只是在双方阵营平衡的情况下所做的推测,假如你所在的服务器的对立阵营中有一队7*24小时的PvP疯子,他们比所有人都更早到45级,更早开始在深渊屠杀,更早的集合成大公会推要塞……当你站在这种必输无疑的战场上你将会如何?你能打败这个有11万5HP的家伙吗?好吧,当他升到总司令的时候也许就有20万HP了!而普通玩家即使是血最多的满级守护星现在也不过5千多HP。这个荣誉系统不是为了公平,而是为了把普通玩家从游戏里赶尽杀绝而设计的,就像他们在愚蠢的天堂2里所设计的那样,甚至更糟。
That’s only if both sides get to get enough high ranks, but what ifonefaction completely dominates the other? Say a group of hardcorePvPpeople move in to your server. They play/bot 24/7 their way up to45before anybody else. Then they start limiting access to the goodabyssregions.
What can you do if you’re on the losing team? Can you beat players with 115k hp?oreven 200k+ if they’re commander in chief? (Note that a lvl 45templarhas 5.5k max hp other classes have even less) This rank systemis abreeding ground for assholes to ruin the game for everyone. Idon’t knowif NCsoft prefers this type of game style like L2 whereassholes rule orthey’re a group of idiots.

假如Aion是一个专注于副本的游戏,那么WG和很多糟糕的问题也许不会那么严重,但是NC把Aion做成了一个PvE以野外为主的游戏,这就严重了,WG霸占了那些出产稳定的地盘;而当玩家选择避开这些WG来到深渊时,他们就得面对11万血的햐야덴怪物们。你们现在是否明白我想说什么?
If Aion grinding involved around Instanced dungeons, bottingandassholes would matter less, but because NCsoft decided to takefieldPvE for Aion, they become HUGE issues. Bots are farming away atfieldraid spawns and wherever place drops decent loots. When playersturn toabyss for botfree PvE, they are faced with 115k hp 햐야덴 monsters.Do youguys see what I’m trying to say?

没错,那些WG还在那里,他们现在甚至开始组队挂机了,他们甚至开始瞬移了...Aion的开发团队毁了很多人对圣诞节的美好期盼。
Oh yes, and bots are still there, and they now grind in parties. Ithinkits suffice to say, Aion dev team ruined Christmas for a lot ofpeople.

嗨,不要放弃希望,值得庆幸的是,至少我们现在并不是待在对岸那个狭窄的半岛国家里为这个游戏付钱的那群棒子。
Hey don’t lose  hope, at least we are not the ones paying for this game at this pitiful state.

转自http://elliotinaion.wordpress.com/

图片为天族和魔族在要塞中和平相处,天族为什么不打?因为打下要塞就不能杀警卫兵刷荣誉了.这两个天族刷子在本周刷了20万荣誉点数,公会对刷.
===============
韩国玩家本周热门话题“WG天堂,玩家地狱”
译者注:
这篇文章连载自欧美主题站Aionsource,作者在最近几周时间内将Aion韩国论坛上玩家们真实的热门话题翻译到欧美,引起了轩然大波;有些玩家咒骂他不怀好意恶意诋毁这个游戏,有些玩家支持他继续让大家看到最真实的Aion,有些玩家喜欢看他帖子中的新鲜信息……为了避免对玩家群体产生过于负面的影响,作者在这次更新中笔调稍微积极了些,特此注明。

ps:由于论坛过滤词的影响,文中的WG一词被自动过滤为WG

It's been a week since I posted the first directfeed thread, where I pretty much posted a summary of the things I perceived from the Korean community. Some people were fairly upset at what I did. Some people questioned the credibility of my posts and the very sources. Some people welcomed "reality" posts. Some people were just happy at any kind of new info about Aion. Unfortunately, last one ended with flaming replies. However, I feel that following the progress of this game is something important to a lot of people here, so I'll continue translating.

-职业平衡问题 Class balancing issues
弓星伤害能力低下,精灵星空战废柴,近战职业对远程毫无还手之力等等
你可以认为这是能力低下的韩国玩家无法理解游戏的设定,但毫无疑问的是,现在在韩国论坛上公认的观点是,这个游戏的职业平衡一塌糊涂。

Rangers lacking in damage, summoners fail, melees getting destroyed by ranged classes, etc. Doesn't matter how hard you try to call the korean players noobs, it's a widely accepted fact in the Korean community that class balance is broken.

- BUG和漏洞 Bugs and Exploits
跳跃射击bug,宏漏洞,近战职业对移动目标的无奈
Jumpshot bugs, macro exploits, inability for melees to use skill on a moving enemy

- WGBots
滴~滴~
Beep.. Beep..
__________________________________________________ __________________________
正如我们所看到的,虽然韩国已经收费,但玩家们认为自己还在玩一个正在Beta测试中的游戏,而自己成为倒贴测试员,他们在论坛上整日哭泣和控诉,有些问题被无视,有些得到了回应。
As many people here are aware, Korean retail 'beta testers' (as they call themselves) have been whining and QQing loudly all day all week. Some were ignored. Some were answered.
这里是NCsoft本周所做的回应
And here's what NCsoft have done this week

1.职业平衡更新 Class balance patches
上周对魔道星hellfire技能的哭诉得到了回应,魔道星命中被大幅Nerf;但是被很多人诟病的控制技能过多的问题却毫无反应。
在这次更新后,一名45级名叫하늘나라的魔道星发布了一份PvP视频,视频足以证明魔道星即使被大幅Nerf命中,却依然可以凭借控制技能而继续笑傲江湖。

- Cries of Sorc OPness were answered by nerfing the hit rate for hellfire. While some people claim that their CC land rate was also patched without announcement, its debatable if it actually happened or not. A lvl 45 mage, 하늘나라 responded to this patch with another one of his famous Abyss pvp videos, proving that sorcerers were still as strong as they can be.

弓星得到了一点点攻击速度的提升。不过对于大多数弓星玩家而言,这种更新近似于侮辱,你简直无法找到能比这更不能称作“提升”的更新了。更新的数天内,在弓星论坛上出现了超级庞大的牢骚贴爆发,长达数小时
- Rangers received a slight attack speed increase. However, most perceived this patch as something of an insult to ranger players. It's apparent that slight boost didn't mean anything for most. Just few days after the patch, a mass spam thread protest broke out in the Ranger forums, lasting for several hours.

韩国官网弓星论坛牢骚贴大爆发

此外
在长达8个月的哭诉后,精灵星依然无法在空中战斗。
- Summons still cannot fly even after 8 months of player complaint.

治疗仇恨得到了削减。但是否解决了问题尚无法得知,因为本周治愈星依然是队伍中天使姐姐的最大(首席)客户
- Heal aggros lessened. However, if this made a difference or not is debatable. Clerics are still the #1 customer for Spirit healers in party play.

NCsoft承诺在圣诞节发布职业平衡补丁,但是不肯在之前透露补丁内容
I am going to refrain from translating posts related to class balancing from now, as I was told that a NCsoft rep stated there's a major patch coming around Christmas for all classes (can't find that interview however). We'll have to wait and see.

2. BUG和漏洞 Bugs and Exploits
Aion的服务器作为一个已经收费的游戏还是比较稳定的,除了有时会有令人“惊喜”的维护和不事先通知的重启之外,服务器尚未发生严重的崩溃事故。也没有诸如复制等严重漏洞。宏漏洞在玩家上报后很快得到了更新修复。
Aion servers seem to be fairly stable for a game that just launched. Other than evil surprise maintenances, (which Blizzard is also known to have after a major update) and unannounced restarts, servers haven't experienced major crashes. There has been no reports of a serious exploit (item dupping, etc) Macro skill exploits were patched almost immediately after they were reported by players.
不过,NCsoft好像“故意”遗忘了“跳跃射击”bug,也许是为了让弓星在得到真正的平衡更新之前不要太像个废柴?我们尚不清楚NC是否会修复它,弓星们也许可以小小的喜悦一下。
However, NCsoft failed to address the "jumpshot" bug. (Perhaps they are letting rangers use it for now so that they are not total nubs until a real balance patch comes out?) There's still debate going on about if NCsoft even wants to fix this or not. For now, Rangers will just have to keep hopping.
近战职业在空中无法攻击到任何一个在移动中的敌人,这个问题自从深渊战场开放的第一天就已经上报了,但NC尚未回应这个问题
Melee classes cannot land ANY of their skills in mid air on a moving enemy. This issue was reported from the day 1 of introduction of abyss flight pvp. NCsoft has yet to respond to this problem.

3. WGBots
这是一张从永恒之塔韩国官网论坛上截取的图片
被标注的标题包括:“要是你们不打算修复它们请至少发个声明”“WG天堂,玩家地狱”“WG举报的延迟过久”“Oh~Aion,自动世界”“玩够了,退出,浪费钱”“求求你们”“Kirodun服务器WG问题”“WG=一半Aion在线?”“为什么Aion在自己毁掉自己?”“怎么删我贴?”“这样是不对的!”“一天比一天失望”“假如NC真的想抓住WG们……”“发布WGIP地址现金悬赏吧”“一大早维护?”“阻止WG,或者我退出”

这是一张从永恒之塔韩国主题站论坛上截取的图片
标注标题:“Aion回顾”“为什么人们要用WG 第二部”“Aion,另一个要因为WG而死去的游戏?”“要么现在要么放弃!封掉WG就现在!”“为什么人们要用WG”“自从Aion开始公测后,WoW的人数越来越多啦”“WG大作战!”“NC查封WG的决心不到1%”"WG问题明显浮出水面"

尽管NC已经发布了2则义正词严的公告,但是他们在查封WG问题上依然看不到任何有成效的行动。
自从收费后开始,韩国玩家在这个问题上的呼声也越来越高

Despite their energetic announcements (twice), NCsoft has made zero visible progress in terms of bot problems.
This is something Korean players voiced very strongly about since the day 1 of retail.

WG投诉问题在NC宣布大力打击WG之后有所缓解,很多玩家在“观望”NC下一步的动作,不过还没有任何有效的方式,依然可以看到在同一片地区相同的WG在辛勤耕种,依然可以看到金币的价格在一路狂泻。韩国玩家的呼声从未如此大声过,在他们看来,也许这是最后的机会,能敦促NC采取行动,阻止Aion成为下一个死于WG的MMO,就像Rohan那样。
Bot complaints were lessened when NCsoft announced that they'll crack down bots, as many players took "wait and see" stance. However, seeing that nothing is being done (still seeing same bots in same areas), Korean players are protesting now more loudly than ever, desperately trying to persuade NCsoft from letting Aion die from bots like Rohan (a MMO that landed in Korea but failed with a massive botfest).

ps:这是一篇有理有据的玩家战WG的帖子,我不不知道这里会不会有人大声疾呼说这是一名WoW雇佣的外国枪手,就算是这样,我觉得你们也应该好好看看他所说的。
ps. There's a player's post about bots that I thought was a good point. I am not sure if I should translate it or not since the writer uses WoW as a comparison : P Let me know if you guys wanna hear what he's saying.

[ 本帖最后由 匿名 于 2009-1-1 23:37 编辑 ]

长 懒得看。

SD调经验,然后推出自己的水果=-=

啥叫水果?能吃不?

引用:
原帖由 Anonymous 于 2008-12-11 13:09 发表

在网络延迟的情况下,近战职业吃憋是默认的

不知道是啥游戏

是永恒之塔《AION》吧?

棒子的游戏  不玩也罢