» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

16 12
发新话题
打印

[数码手机] Gameloft、ID software宣布将为iPhone开发游戏软件

Gameloft就不用说了,专门开发手机游戏的厂子,不给iPhone开发到是奇怪了。预计今年推出15款游戏。

ID software是卡马克说的,近期将开发iPhone游戏软件。不知道是DOOM系还是QUAKE系将登陆iPhone?

原文看这里:http://cn.engadget.com/2008/03/1 ... -share-as-gameloft/

*将来有免费下载的试玩版么?

[ 本帖最后由 jun4rui 于 2008-3-13 07:55 编辑 ]

肯定有免费试玩版本

直接等破解的正式版本:D

破解点游戏难度不大吧:D

出了以后找人要gold包:D

到时候破解版里面捆一堆木马,没事给你后台发几个跨国短信,打两个越洋电话  

引用:
原帖由 eva3d 于 2008-3-13 09:57 发表
到时候破解版里面捆一堆木马,没事给你后台发几个跨国短信,打两个越洋电话  
Touch最嗲!:D

纯触屏的游戏没什么好玩的吧

以后这些游戏装在C盘还是D盘啊。。。。

其实GM的游戏也就那样:D

搞点bt小游戏就行,正经大作这东西怎么打啊。。。

建议想任学习,开发非游戏类游戏。。。

We (Id) have put in our application like everyone else, so I don't have any inside information at this point. I think Steve is still pissed at me over some negative comments I made about iPod development tools a while ago. Just based on the blurbs, it looks very good -- a simulator plus debugging on the native device is the best of both worlds, and a 70% royalty deal for apps over iTunes is quite good.

The iTunes distribution channel is really a more important aspect than a lot of people understand. The ability to distribute larger applications than the over-the-air limits and effectively market your title with more than a dozen character deck name, combined with the reasonable income split make this look like a very interesting market. This type of developer / customer interaction is probably the wave of the future for mobile devices, it will be interesting to see how quickly the other players can react. Based on our experiences with the carriers, I am betting not very quickly.

John Carmack

从John Carmack话看来不像是小打小闹,看来狼是要来了。。。。。。。

光触摸屏是没搞头,但是触摸屏+动作检测就有搞头了。起码玩模拟飞行、赛车会很爽啊。

引用:
原帖由 Rainheart 于 2008-3-13 09:53 发表
出了以后找人要gold包:D
有也不给~~外加你也没有办法安装吧~~

凭着iPhone的多点触摸,模拟几个基本按键根本不是问题,iPhone上的模拟器就已经这样干的,再加上动作感应,什么第一人称射击,模拟飞行,赛车都可以一网打尽了。。。。

16 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博