» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

30 12
发新话题
打印

[业评] (转A9)《虚幻竞技场3》PS3版画面获9.6高分评价!

Review Scoring Details for Unreal Tournament 3  
Gameplay(可玩性): 8.5
While it has continually been improved the gameplay hasn’t remarkably changed over the years. Long-time fans are essentially playing the same game rebuilt with a new graphics engine. But do not fret – the gameplay is still whole-heartedly entertaining. For PS3 fans the large-scale combat is particularly the most intriguing part to experience online.
Graphics(画面): 9.6
Beautiful in both motion and at a standstill the Unreal Engine 3 provides eye-popping graphics for Unreal Tournament 3. Not having played Uncharted yet I’d have to say this is the best game in terms of graphics to be released on the PS3.
Sound(声音): 9.1
The announcer that Epic Games has provided is great to add to the intensity of the battles.
Difficulty: Medium(难度:中等)
While the default settings are easy for the single-player campaign the higher settings tend to be insanely hard.
Concept(概念): 8.7
The combat is insane but it’s basically the same game that has continuously been improved since 1998. Though I will give props where props are due and the style is among the most unique to be released this year.
Multiplayer(多人游玩): 9.7
This is hands-down the best multiplayer game on the PS3 due to the ability create maps skins and mods for the PS3 version.
Overall(总体): 8.8
With all that said the main reason I am captivated by UT3 is because how much it differs from shooters currently on the next-generation consoles. Too many shooters are still stuck in World War II or trying to “advance” to modern combat while not enough are cranking up the speed and providing thrilling action to boot. If you have enjoyed the previous installments then I have no doubt that Unreal Tournament 3 will be a fine purchase this holiday season.
评分来自:gamezone
http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboa ... m=35751&main=ps

[ 本帖最后由 狂风007 于 2007-12-11 21:47 编辑 ]

这游戏好玩啊,天天在打bot

原来是gamezone

好,有大MM!支持360版!

引用:
原帖由 eastspider 于 2007-12-11 21:51 发表
原来是gamezone
哦原来是gamezone啊

empas不是高丽人的网站来的吗?

gamezone