» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

16 12
发新话题
打印

[其他] [转帖] 喷了喷了,PS3版本Call Of Duty 4真的没让玩家失望!!看看图

源是COD4的讨论版!!PS3版本的色泽和图中的细节真的作的比较好!但是这都是未上市游戏截图!所以真正游戏画面如何等游戏上市吧!但是看完图之后可确定的是!别人行的PS3可以做得更好!

PS...看看图就好!!不要发比较文喔!免得被删

HIT ME SEE PIC

来源:http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?page=1&bsn=60281&snA=12969&read=&tnum=33&locked=F&subbsn=0&Bpage=1

[ 本帖最后由 noyes173 于 2007-9-26 15:57 编辑 ]

!但是這都是未上市遊戲截圖!所以真正遊戲畫面如何等遊戲上市吧

就这么一句不是废话..............

不同時期的開發版本造就不當的對比。

COD 4開發團隊Infinity Ward 對該則討論於官方論壇已作出回應。IW表示這兩張圖來自不同時間的開發版本,他們不斷地在調整遊戲的色澤使其更符合中東地區的屬性。比較圖的360版來自較舊的開發版本。

關於兩張圖的細節方面,PS3版有經過一至兩次的detail pass,但IW強調兩個版本仍使用同樣的材質與幾何地圖資料。

http://charlieoscardelta.com/boa ... er=asc&start=75

lol i just realized after i posted that 3 dev's already said that those are 2 different versions of the maps in the pix and that both systems will look identical...i can't believe this thread is still alive

-----

During development we frequently tweak the color balances in the levels to achieve the look and feel that we're shooting for. What you're seeing in these two videos are two completely different visual styles for the level that were tried. That's why the older 360 shot has a distinct blueish tint, while the more recent PS3 shot shows the more appropriate middle eastern feeling lighting.

You can also some differences in the geometry in the two shots. Broken walls, windows, etc... Every level goes through at least one "detail pass". The designers will rough in geometry and do a certain level of detail, but it's the environment artists that really make each level shine. The version of the level shown in the PS3 shot has been through one or two more detail passes than the one shown in the 360 shot. That said, all levels (single player and multi) use identical geometry and textures across all platforms. If nothing else, the shots show an interesting look at the evolution of a level.

ls晚点说明多好

类似主题的帖子好像8月份就见到过了

之前就有过一帖了,该上当的早就上当了
不说明也无意义

COD4日版PS3独占?:D

从火星飞来的受虐者.:D

很早以前的东西了,lz刚刚冬眠睡醒吗?

记得COD2放假图被罚款过

看过不少PS3版本COD4的视频了,最新的是TGS上的试玩,画面比XO版本只好不差。

彩虹6也是、GRAW2也是....真会ZW啊~~~

引用:
原帖由 zhangjingy 于 2007-9-26 17:23 发表